public event points

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Pmaia

public event points

#1 Post by Pmaia » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:29 pm

any idea if there is possible to farm this public points
i think it would be easy to make a code to do the quest and to deliver it but dont understand much how this event works
for those dont know wat im talking im talking about the red quest in the new area lvl 70
if anyone have any idea wat can we do for farm it plz post here
ps. dont know if there´s any post or threat talking about it but i try to search and didnot find nothing

other question i have its about the freedom fighters quests on fireboot
on fireboot ther.s an npc with give´s u a reward of 1 memento
and on their right side its other npc wish sells cool stuff dor 9999 mementos 0o impossible to buy couse its impossible to farma 9999 mementos
place here your experiments plz

rock5

Re: public event points

#2 Post by rock5 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Pmaia wrote:other question i have its about the freedom fighters quests on fireboot
on fireboot ther.s an npc with give´s u a reward of 1 memento
Is that the one where you have to deliver supplies to towers? I got banned for botting that and that was on a server that didn't seem to care how much I botted for eggs.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rubenr

#3 Post by rubenr » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:56 pm

It's easier to figure/improve the DoD waypoint. Even in Easy/Normal with a few bot friends.
It'll be 4 mementos in 1 minute per X characters you have farming there.

I have 3 able to do Dod, so 4x3 x 60 = 720 mementos per hour. (7200 in 10 hours)

rubenr

#4 Post by rubenr » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:56 pm

It's easier to figure/improve the DoD waypoint. Even in Easy/Normal with a few bot friends.
It'll be 4 mementos in 1 minute per X characters you have farming there.

I have 3 able to do Dod, so 4x3 x 60 = 720 mementos per hour. (7200 in 10 hours)

Pmaia

#5 Post by Pmaia » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:24 pm

i know its better do dod
but im not intrested on the mementos im intrested to know how to unlock the guy next to the freedom fighters npc
wich have rly good stuf for 9999mementos
that is not possible to farm and if it was there maybe becouse its possible to buy it from him
my idea is we have to make a few quest about the delivering foods and stufs to the towers and complete 5 quests in 25min to unlock the friendship of that npc
wish will make us possible to buy things like belt of assembled parts (grafu hard mode) with mementos ! and others stuffs we cant c like weapons and things

noone think , wy the npc sell things for 9999 mementos if it was not possible to buy them!

PLZ post something about the new map lvl 70 about the public games
im realy intrested to know how it works and it its possible to botting it getting few publik"shels"