Eggs

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
challengy

Re: Eggs

#181 Post by challengy » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:28 pm

oh. i thought that the script was working from what i read in the posts

qcalex

#182 Post by qcalex » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:18 pm

first learn to read
rock5 wrote: you Need to have rombot Version 472
second i am still at revision 472 because i dont need the new function and it work perfectly for my scripts (only waypoints and collecting at millers farm)

zin40

#183 Post by zin40 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:57 pm

Can I ask a favor of those here selling in AH? Please dont make it so obvious like my server and have your character name 15 times in a row selling 10 eggs each auction. They will surely find a way to stop us if you keep doing it.

rock5

#184 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:03 pm

zin40 wrote:Can I ask a favor of those here selling in AH? Please dont make it so obvious like my server and have your character name 15 times in a row selling 10 eggs each auction. They will surely find a way to stop us if you keep doing it.
Selling in groups of 10 is not necessarily a bad thing. A non botter might also sell in in groups of 10 if he thinks people would be more willing to buy smaller groups. Although it might be a good idea not to have too many groups for sale.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

thetestdummy

#185 Post by thetestdummy » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:14 pm

i just cod mine its way easier and can sell 100s at a time
and auction house price is too low now

zin40

#186 Post by zin40 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:14 pm

haha sets of 10 isnt bad but the same character selling sets of 50 and 3-400 eggs a day is too much. This money making from eggs is already dead on my server they are 30k each already. Thank you for all the hard work on this though.

qcalex

#187 Post by qcalex » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:11 pm

in my serv im trying to keep it at 50K/U i buy every egges thats bellow 48K/u and sell them 50K/u
and ive test it and i sell them better in pack of 10

swietlowka

#188 Post by swietlowka » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:49 am

on my server they got from 100k (first days) to about 5-10k now.... to many bots i suppose

net_ralf

#189 Post by net_ralf » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:16 am

Downloaded this

http://code.google.com/p/rom-bot/downlo ... p&can=2&q=

and still get the nil value error, on both scripts thegg and the milk

[string "..."]:2: attempt to call 'getQuestStatus' <a nil value>

any idea on how to fix this?

cheers ralf

rock5

#190 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:54 am

net_ralf wrote:Downloaded this

http://code.google.com/p/rom-bot/downlo ... p&can=2&q=

and still get the nil value error, on both scripts thegg and the milk

[string "..."]:2: attempt to call 'getQuestStatus' <a nil value>

any idea on how to fix this?

cheers ralf
As is clearly stated everywhere, you need at least SVN revision 472. Unfortunately the downloadable versions are not kept upto date, so to get the latest version you need to follow the instructions for Tortoise SVN.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 63&start=0
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

thetestdummy

#191 Post by thetestdummy » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:17 pm

omg all you morons on artemis please raise your prices, people still buy them for 25kea, stop selling for 15k!!!! Ur fucking up our money making

DrG

#192 Post by DrG » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:56 am

When harvest the sacks i got this error. By the way, it was the first error i got in the miller's ranch.

Code: Select all

...eX/Documents/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/pawn.lua:272: Error reading memory in CPawn:update()

rock5

#193 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:47 am

DrG wrote:When harvest the sacks i got this error. By the way, it was the first error i got in the miller's ranch.

Code: Select all

...eX/Documents/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/pawn.lua:272: Error reading memory in CPawn:update()
This means there was a problem with update() reading memory. That has nothing to do with the chicken script.

swietlowka

#194 Post by swietlowka » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:58 am

@rock5
Are you going to somehow improve this script i mean this reading inventory is making it slower that it could be.
I'm not asking this because id like u to rewrite it, but since u guys are working hard on this new improved inventory, maybe this new revision (478 or smt) would make it possible to get this script run smoother :D

rock5

#195 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 am

swietlowka wrote:@rock5
Are you going to somehow improve this script i mean this reading inventory is making it slower that it could be.
I'm not asking this because id like u to rewrite it, but since u guys are working hard on this new improved inventory, maybe this new revision (478 or smt) would make it possible to get this script run smoother :D
I've tested it with the new version. Seems to work fine. Actually it's faster because inventory:update() is nearly instant now.

What issues, exactly, are you having?

swietlowka

#196 Post by swietlowka » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:51 am

no issues, just thought it might have to be changed to work with new revision, but since u say it works fine ill test it asap :D

extremeuser

#197 Post by extremeuser » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:37 pm

updated to new svn fully, using old script, i now have 2 bags of feed yet no eggs. Doesnt seem to feed the chickens or do the quest, only gather feed.

I upgraded to the new chicken script, yet does the same thing. Also when using bots for farming, still doesnt use hp pots. I check back later if there is a fix.

rock5

#198 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 pm

extremeuser wrote:updated to new svn fully, using old script, i now have 2 bags of feed yet no eggs. Doesnt seem to feed the chickens or do the quest, only gather feed.

I upgraded to the new chicken script, yet does the same thing. Also when using bots for farming, still doesnt use hp pots. I check back later if there is a fix.
Update to the latest egg script. I think it's at 1.2 at the moment.

Also, if you haven't updated the ingamefunctions in your addons folder since before 470 then you'll need to do that too.

Hp pots is another issue. Read here.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 024#p12024

extremeuser

#199 Post by extremeuser » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:46 am

i am using 1.2 egg script and updated the ingamefunctions via svn also. Chicken quest still not working, insisting on collecting feed, runs back to npc then runs back to collect feed again. I deleted the whole folder and done a clean svn update, same result

swietlowka

#200 Post by swietlowka » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:00 am

u have something wrong, because it does work properly, maybe try to start from new with the bot?