best haverst/auto level class

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
drakerpg

best haverst/auto level class

#1 Post by drakerpg » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:29 am

As the title says, I've made auto leveling packs and some harvest profiles, now I want to make a second account mostly for harvesting. What class would be best for harvesting areas with mobs around the same level as myself? I thought about warden for the pet but have not tried the class yet so cant really decide :)

rock5

Re: best haverst/auto level class

#2 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:41 am

drakerpg wrote:As the title says, I've made auto leveling packs and some harvest profiles, now I want to make a second account mostly for harvesting. What class would be best for harvesting areas with mobs around the same level as myself? I thought about warden for the pet but have not tried the class yet so cant really decide :)
As always, when it comes to botting, the class that can kill single mobs the fastest is the best. At the lower levels that indisputably is the Mage. Although flame Mages are not too energy efficient. If you don't like drinking to many pots you can change to Plasma Arrow and Electric Explosion later on which are more energy efficient.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

drakerpg

#3 Post by drakerpg » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:26 am

Haven't played mage yet ill give it a try thx :)

3cmSailorfuku

#4 Post by 3cmSailorfuku » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:33 am

If you want a more economic class build, you may try Knight/Priest. Has access to practically unlimited mana and therefore able to heal itself greatly.
You probably shouldnt level Strike so much though, unless you really plan to kill mobs that might be +6-10 levels higher than you, otherwise he kills them too fast.

The only issue is that you still have to pay the durability repair fees, which is, considering how expensive Pots are later, not much. You can also pull with that class combination, some say Knight's are pretty slow in killing mobs, but if you skill them propely they dish out quite alot of damage (Enough to instant kill mobs +3 above their own level).