Problem with auto login on next char

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Musier

Problem with auto login on next char

#1 Post by Musier » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:36 am

Hi there.

I don't know where i can write this topic so i try here. If it a bad issue moved it pls.

So. I got a worked bot on elven daily q " Helping Them Grow ". Bot works great, but i don't know how i must edit "LoginNextChar.lua". I have got 40 characters ( 5 account with 8 chars on each of the ).

Of course i got loginxml in rom/interface.

Ps.: Sry for my weak english.

rock5

Re: Problem with auto login on next char

#2 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:45 am

Do you have the 5 accounts set up correctly and working in loginxml? What account buttons are you using? How many clients do you want to run at once?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Musier

#3 Post by Musier » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:10 am

rock5 wrote:Do you have the 5 accounts set up correctly and working in loginxml? What account buttons are you using? How many clients do you want to run at once?

Yes i got 5 accounts and all working correctly with loginxml. I don't use account buttons and i can run 1 client because i'm on the laptop and when i try to run more than 1 account rom got a crash.

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:56 am

Musier wrote:I don't use account buttons
But the account buttons need to be set up and working for the bot to change character.

Oh and I forgot. This is the wrong section. The "Userfunctions, waypoint scripts" section is for sharing working userfunctions and waypoints. The main Runes of Magic section is for general botting questions and discussions. So I'll move this topic.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Musier

#5 Post by Musier » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:58 am

rock5 wrote:But the account buttons need to be set up and working for the bot to change character.
OK. Could you tell me about that buttons, because first time hear about it. I thought i need only a loginxml and bot to completly worked.

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:27 am

Just follow the instructions here under "Installation:". http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 350#p10350

If there is some part of the instructions you don't understand, let me know.

Musier

#7 Post by Musier » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:31 am

2. Edit "accountlogin.lua" and add the account names, passwords, servers and labels you wish to use. There is a handy "button map" included to show you where the buttons will appear around the "Log In" button. If a buttons "UserName" equals "" and "Label" equals "" then that button will not be shown.

Account name mean my all 5 accounts or all characters?

And i need edit this part?

AULO_SetStartFocus()

if type(AULO_login_character)=="table" then
AULO_LoginCharacter(AULO_login_character[1], AULO_login_character[2],AULO_login_character[3])
AULO_login_character = nil
end

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:20 am

Musier wrote:Account name mean my all 5 accounts or all characters?
Well obviously you don't need login details for every single character, you only need login details for each account. That's 1 button for each account.
Musier wrote:And i need edit this part?

AULO_SetStartFocus()

if type(AULO_login_character)=="table" then
AULO_LoginCharacter(AULO_login_character[1], AULO_login_character[2],AULO_login_character[3])
AULO_login_character = nil
end
I do not recognize this code. I suspect you got a loginxml from some other source. I only support the version from the above mentioned link.

Musier

#9 Post by Musier » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:29 am

OK. I got ur version and everything is ok with loginxml. Labels, accounts, passwords works great.

Can u tell something about LoginNextChar, becasue for me is too hard and i can't understand nothing.

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:27 am

Lets assume you are using buttons 1,2,3,4 and 5. When your script finishes it's dailies you do the following

Code: Select all

SetCharList({
	{account=1, chars= {}},
	{account=2, chars= {}},
	{account=3, chars= {}},
	{account=4, chars= {}},
	{account=5, chars= {}},
})
LoginNextChar()
loadProfile()
loadPaths(__WPL.FileName)
The SetCharList command sets the list of characters it will go through. Because no characters are specified it will go through every character in the 5 accounts.

LoginNextChar() will find the currently loaded character in the list, then load the next character.

loadProfile(), with no supplied profile name, will load the characters profile after changing character if it has one or the userdefault.xml profile if it exists. loadProfile is only really necessary if you need to use skills. For "Helping them grow" you shouldn't need to load the profile.

loadPaths(__WPL.FileName) reloads the current waypoint file. This typically is needed because there might be code in the waypoint file onload that needs to be run for each character loaded and to make sure it starts at the closest waypoint to the character.

Hope that helps.

Musier

#11 Post by Musier » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:30 am

I got a strange situation now.
I w8 for ur answer and complete everything with loginxml ( autologin.lua etc etc. ) and bot switch automatically.

Anyway can i removed all from loginnextchar and put only that script?

rock5

#12 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:00 am

To use the LoginNextChar functions you need the userfunction_LoginNextChar.lua file. It should be placed into the "rom/userfunctions/" folder. Then you put the code I gave you into the waypoint file.

Note: I'm assuming there isn't already some reloging code in the waypoint file. If you downloaded the elf daily file and it does have reloging but you just don't know how to use it, let me know.

If you have trouble adding that code to your waypoint file send me a copy of your waypoint file and I'll help you add it.

Musier

#13 Post by Musier » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:07 am

Everything is in the testing right now

Musier

#14 Post by Musier » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:17 am

Okey i try it. In one account chars change when daily quests are over, but when i'm on the last char in whenever account it cannot auto switch and w8 for my manually relog.

Here is my script:

<waypoints type="TRAVEL">
   <!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="31953" z="3272" y="22">      player:target_NPC("Gamunhan");
      AcceptQuestByName("getting to know yourself")
      player:target_NPC("Gamunhan");
      CompleteQuestByName()
   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  8 --><waypoint x="31987" z="3368" y="6">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 22 --><waypoint x="32061" z="3391" y="5">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 23 --><waypoint x="32212" z="3354" y="28">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 24 --><waypoint x="32288" z="3346" y="28">      player:target_NPC("Daily Quest Manager");
      AcceptQuestByName()
      player:target_NPC("Daily Quest Manager");
      CompleteQuestByName()
   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 29 --><waypoint x="32264" z="3338" y="28">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 30 --><waypoint x="32157" z="3403" y="12">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 31 --><waypoint x="31897" z="3886" y="12">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 32 --><waypoint x="31842" z="4150" y="32">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 33 --><waypoint x="31847" z="4230" y="37">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 34 --><waypoint x="31939" z="4360" y="33">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 35 --><waypoint x="31966" z="4437" y="15">   </waypoint>
   <!-- # 36 --><waypoint x="31921" z="4517" y="6">   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="31847" z="4592" tag ='Main'>
         queststate = getQuestStatus("Helping them Grow");
          if queststate == "complete" then
               player:target_NPC("Blinsik");
           CompleteQuestByName("helping them grow")
   end
         local dqCount, dqPerDay = RoMScript("Daily_count()");
     if dqCount == 10 then
              sendMacro("}LoginNextToon=true;a={")
               sendMacro("Logout();");
      waitForLoadingScreen();
                 SetCharList({
   {account=1, chars= {}},
   {account=2, chars= {}},
   {account=3, chars= {}},
   {account=4, chars= {}},
   {account=5, chars= {}},
})
LoginNextChar()
loadProfile()
loadPaths(__WPL.FileName);
         else
               player:target_NPC("Blinsik");
               AcceptQuestByName("helping them grow")
          end
   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="31812" z="4849">   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="31415" z="5720" tag = "Item">
         queststate = getQuestStatus("Helping them Grow")
         if queststate == "incomplete" then
               player:target_Object(112976,500);
            yrest(3000);
            __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Item"));
         end
   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  4 --><waypoint x="31878" z="4692">   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  5 --><waypoint x="31843" z="4593"> __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Main"));  </waypoint>
</waypoints>

rock5

#15 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:37 am

In future please use the "Code" button when adding code to the forum. It makes it easier to read. I've done it for you this time.

You need to remove these 3 lines.

sendMacro("}LoginNextToon=true;a={")
sendMacro("Logout();");
waitForLoadingScreen();
That's old code that used to change to the next character in the current account. That will conflict with the new code you added.

Musier

#16 Post by Musier » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:59 am

Now everything is OK. Thank you so much.

wiedzmin97

#17 Post by wiedzmin97 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:23 am

I write in this topic, because its also related with login next char.

CharList:

function relog()						
         SetCharList({{
        {account=61 , chars= {1}},
	{account=62 , chars= {1}},
	{account=63 , chars= {1}},
	{account=64 , chars= {1}},
	{account=65 , chars= {1}},	
	{account=66 , chars= {1}},
	{account=67 , chars= {1}},
	{account=68 , chars= {1}},
	{account=69 , chars= {1}},
	{account=70 , chars= {1}},
	{account=71 , chars= {1}},
	{account=72 , chars= {1}},
	{account=73 , chars= {1}},
	{account=74 , chars= {1}},
	{account=75 , chars= {1}},
	{account=76 , chars= {1}},
        }})
         LoginNextChar()
         player:update()
         loadProfile()
         loadPaths("makefusion.xml");
		end
When bot will finish work on one account, and he is using LoginNextChar() function - everything is ok. But when he is already logged on the next account, it shows only that:

Changing to character 1 account 67.
Player address changed: 0x3CBAF500
Nothing changes after long time...
micromacro i have full updated, login/loginNextChar userfunctions and fastlogin also... Idk whats going on...

Edit@
when i used macro created by micromacro "RB Command", it goes work... but i have to do this manually everytime when i'm using relog()...

rock5

#18 Post by rock5 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:18 pm

Are you saying that it changes character but then gets stuck and doesn't run the waypoint file? Does it do it every time or only after it's changed character a few times? What command are you talking about when you run "RB Command" macro?

wiedzmin97

#19 Post by wiedzmin97 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:15 pm

yep, it gets stuck after change, every time.

RB Command macro :

} CastSpellByName("Holy Power Explosion"); if type(a)~="table" then a={a} end z={
Tested on Knight char.

rock5

#20 Post by rock5 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:42 am

The RB Command may have nothing to do with it. That may just be the last command that it sent last time you botted that character.

It may take a few steps to figure out where the problem lies. For starters we need to figure out where it's getting stuck. Add some print messages, eg.

print("LoginNextChar")
         LoginNextChar()
         print("playe update")
         player:update()
         print("loadProfile")
         loadProfile()
         print("loadPaths")
         loadPaths("makefusion.xml");
Once we figure out which step it's getting stuck at we can add some more print messages in the function to figure out what's happening.