ID debuff Skill

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
solembum05

ID debuff Skill

#1 Post by solembum05 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi,

I search on formu but i don't find.

I mean, i'm rogue so i put debuff on my target, but i want to make rotation with my sill, and i want to know if i can find ID about my debuff.

Thx for help ^^
Forget yesterday, live today and dream tomorrow.

kenzu38

Re: ID debuff Skill

#2 Post by kenzu38 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Is this what you're looking for?

Found it using google. I suggest you use Google next time if forum search doesn't help. :)

solembum05

#3 Post by solembum05 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:53 pm

no,

with my rogue's skill i put debuff on target, Shadowstab put debuff Bleed, Low Blow put debuff Grievous Wound...

I want to find id Bleed and Grievous Wound.

BBot

#4 Post by BBot » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:59 pm

solembum05 wrote:no,

with my rogue's skill i put debuff on target, Shadowstab put debuff Bleed, Low Blow put debuff Grievous Wound...

I want to find id Bleed and Grievous Wound.
dont u use diyce? also ItemPreview can tell u that xD but there are many bleed^^

edit i think this should be

Shadowstab bleed 620313
Grievous Wound should be 500704 test it coz im not really sure

solembum05

#5 Post by solembum05 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:57 pm

thx ;) i will look Diyce ^^

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:57 pm

This has been done before but doesn't work well because when you do Shadowstab the bleed affect is not instantaneous so it ends up casting Shadowstab twice before casting Low Blow etc. I always found it works better just to cast Shadowstab, Low Blow and Wound attack in order without checking buffs. That's why the skills database doesn't include the buffs.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

abron1

#7 Post by abron1 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:34 pm

you can try

Code: Select all

<skill name="ROGUE_WOUND_ATTACK"  hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" reqbuffname="Grievous Wound" reqbufftarget="target"/>
		<skill name="ROGUE_LOW_BLOW"      hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" reqbuffname="Bleed" reqbufftarget="target" nobuffname="Grievous Wound" nobufftarget="target"/>
		<skill name="ROGUE_SHADOWSTAB"    hotkey="MACRO" priority="85" nobuffname="Bleed" nobufftarget="target"/>

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:34 pm

If you are going to try it you might need to set following to true in your profile.

Code: Select all

<option name="PRIORITY_CASTING"		value="true" />		<!-- If you want to cast attack skills by 'priority' or 'sequencially' -->
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro