Going through the wall aka teleportToWP()

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
gloover

Going through the wall aka teleportToWP()

#1 Post by gloover » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Hello experts.

I'm trying to automizing the gobling malatina: one of the parts is to shorting the migration distance to the elementar room.

I've tried to going under based on rocks method used in Antient Treasure - but I allways got a pull back stucking in the texture.

Have manually tried to teleport to the waypoint behind the texture - same problem. Rock, lisa - have u any suggestion?

rock5

Re: Going through the wall aka teleportToWP()

#2 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:28 pm

I'm not familiar with goblins but I can tell you you can't always go through walls. For instance, in Ancient Treasure you can't go through the roof in the vault because it is double layered. The only advice I can give is if you can't get through where you are trying, try somewhere else.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

gloover

#3 Post by gloover » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:24 am

8-) ok, rock - I'll act on your advice and check everything pixel by pixel.

justAnub

#4 Post by justAnub » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:54 am

this waypoint i created goes over the fence then trough the ceiling where is a patch.
Attachments
GM.xml
(6.77 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
don't comment on my language im not english, just trying to make myself understood.