Changelog 745 (RC3)

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
botje

Re: Heads up! Big update comming. Looking for testers.

#121 Post by botje » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:28 am

Code: Select all

Use MACRO: WARRIOR_SHOUT       =>   Plump Hare (114550/127221)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_SHOUT        undercut GCD by 0.1=>   Plump Hare (114550/12722
1)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_SLASH       =>   Plump Hare (97171/127221)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_TACTICAL_ATT undercut GCD by 0.4=>   * Failed to cast *
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_SLASH       =>   Plump Hare (76986/127221)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_TACTICAL_ATT undercut GCD by 0.3=>   * Failed to cast *
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_SLASH       =>   Plump Hare (56988/127221)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_TACTICAL_ATT undercut GCD by 0.4=>   * Failed to cast *
Taking too long to damage target, breaking sequence...
Clearing target.
Current fight aborted.
We overrun waypoint #20, skip it and move on to #21
still does it rock :(

rock5

#122 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:47 am

Where's the debug printout? I noticed that Tactical Attack keeps failing. Are you using a 2 handed weapon?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

nightclaw

#123 Post by nightclaw » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:44 pm

well Chop 4 the warden now has a CD of 15 secs :( and other have changed

rock5

#124 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:51 pm

nightclaw wrote:well Chop 4 the warden now has a CD of 15 secs :( and other have changed
I noticed that too but I didn't think the old CD was 7s. Ah, it's listed under S/Wd so maybe it only applies to that combo.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

botje

#125 Post by botje » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:05 pm

rock5 wrote:Where's the debug printout? I noticed that Tactical Attack keeps failing. Are you using a 2 handed weapon?
no debug was given rock, and yes, i use 2handed :P

rock5

#126 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:25 pm

botje wrote:no debug was given rock, and yes, i use 2handed
Then it must be from where that message is used in player:fight. Only real difference there is it also checks player.LastHitTime. I'm pretty sure if that failed to read memory it would have errored. This is after that change I asked you to do in pawn.lua, right? Then it's likely a time based break. Try increasing the value of MAX_FIGHT_TIME. Just add it in the option section of your profile and make it something like 10. I might have made it too low.

<option name="MAX_FIGHT_TIME"     value="10" />
I still think it might be an issue with reading memory. Make sure you have video settings on low and you don't run any memory or cpu intensive processes while it's running.

botje

#127 Post by botje » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:00 am

lol, thats needed? i always play on high :P

ok, ill check.

max fight time is allready there set to 15 O.o

rock5

#128 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:08 am

If you are not already aware, I posted a couple of updated files for the beta to support the 5.0.4 patch. You can find them here
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 543#p43543

botje

#129 Post by botje » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:10 am

Use MACRO: WARRIOR_TACTICAL_ATT=>   Plump Hare (235187/254442)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_SHOUT       =>   Plump Hare (235187/254442)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_PROBING_ATTA undercut GCD by 0.3=>   * Failed to cast *
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_PROBING_ATTA=>   Plump Hare (220665/254442)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_OPEN_FLANK   undercut GCD by 0.3=>   * Failed to cast *
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_OPEN_FLANK  =>   Plump Hare (201945/254442)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_TACTICAL_ATT undercut GCD by 0.1=>   Plump Hare (201945/25444
2)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_PROBING_ATTA=>   Plump Hare (180721/254442)
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_OPEN_FLANK   undercut GCD by 0.3=>   * Failed to cast *
Taking too long to damage target, breaking sequence...
Clearing target.
Current fight aborted.
[DEBUG] 0 target dist > MAX_TARGET_DIST to waypoint
even on low it does it >.<

cokebot

#130 Post by cokebot » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:08 pm

inventory:update();
if(3 > inventory:itemTotalCount(0)) then

don't work anymore.

rock5

#131 Post by rock5 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:35 pm

cokebot wrote:inventory:update();
if(3 > inventory:itemTotalCount(0)) then

don't work anymore.
Yes it does.

nightclaw

#132 Post by nightclaw » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:33 pm

been geting these from it on the beta side only

have no clue why nothing changed and done these on 3 diff chars my rogue scout my warden as seen here and my champ/rogue

rock5

#133 Post by rock5 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:35 pm

That's one I haven't seen before. If it was a problem with the coding then there would be some sort of pattern. But it if happens with different characters and different skills then I think you're just having problems reading memory.

Try this. Change the following line in skill.lua at around line 742.

if offset ~= 0 then
to

if offset and offset ~= 0 then
But just keep in mind that CSkill:remainingCooldown() will return a wrong value in those times it would have errored, so it might be the cause of some future casting issues.

botje

#134 Post by botje » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Engaging enemy [Mutated Wolf] in combat.
We begin the fight with ranged pulling.
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_SURPRISE_ATT=>   * Failed to cast *
Use MACRO: WARRIOR_SURPRISE_ATTDid not find any crashed game clients.
11:28pm - ...rs\Damian666\Dropbox\micromacro\scripts\beta/bot.lua:604: onLoad er
ror: ...66/Dropbox/micromacro/scripts/beta/classes/skill.lua:740: attempt to per
form arithmetic on a nil value
got it too O.o

rock5

#135 Post by rock5 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:53 pm

botje wrote:got it too O.o
Try the above fix.

nightclaw

#136 Post by nightclaw » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:54 am

I put your fix in and i still get the eroor just not as much maybe one to 2 x a day

rock5

#137 Post by rock5 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:10 am

nightclaw wrote:I put your fix in and i still get the eroor just not as much maybe one to 2 x a day
I don't think it's possible to get that error with that fix in place. Are you sure it's not a different error?

rock5

#138 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:43 am

I still sometimes have problems undercutting skills properly. Some skills seem to need to be undercut by a lot to be continuously casting, while others seem to work really well just undercutting by a bit.

I'm thinking of completely changing the way it casts. At the moment, getting the timing right is very tricky and takes a lot of code. But now that I am getting the cooldown for each skill from memory, I can tell when every skill starts casting. All skills either have a cast time, a cooldown or trigger the global cooldown. So what I was thinking is when it goes to cast it should just keep spamming the button until it detects the cast has successfully started before looking for the next skill to cast. That way it will be a lot simpler and the undercutting (ie. the casting speed) will be more reliable and faster. The only downside is it might occasionally cast a skill twice.

If I do this, I'm still not sure if I'll do it now or if I should wait until I do the next update where I plan to get more skill stuff from memory. I'm leaning towards later because I want to get this version committed and out of the way.

nightclaw

#139 Post by nightclaw » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:29 am

rock5 wrote:
nightclaw wrote:I put your fix in and i still get the eroor just not as much maybe one to 2 x a day
I don't think it's possible to get that error with that fix in place. Are you sure it's not a different error?

Yes same error i get but just happens way later....and less often
rock5 wrote:I still sometimes have problems undercutting skills properly. Some skills seem to need to be undercut by a lot to be continuously casting, while others seem to work really well just undercutting by a bit.

I'm thinking of completely changing the way it casts. At the moment, getting the timing right is very tricky and takes a lot of code. But now that I am getting the cooldown for each skill from memory, I can tell when every skill starts casting. All skills either have a cast time, a cooldown or trigger the global cooldown. So what I was thinking is when it goes to cast it should just keep spamming the button until it detects the cast has successfully started before looking for the next skill to cast. That way it will be a lot simpler and the undercutting (ie. the casting speed) will be more reliable and faster. The only downside is it might occasionally cast a skill twice.

If I do this, I'm still not sure if I'll do it now or if I should wait until I do the next update where I plan to get more skill stuff from memory. I'm leaning towards later because I want to get this version committed and out of the way.
i think that well be way better and faster thats how most real players hit keys any how spam 1 tell goes off then spam next so on...that well be super if you add it i my self cant wait :)

rock5

#140 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:18 am

nightclaw wrote:Yes same error i get but just happens way later....and less often
Are you sure it's not a different line number or something because I'm telling you it's impossible to get that error there.

if offset and offset ~= 0 then
			return (memoryReadRepeat("int", getProc(), addresses.staticCooldownsBase + (offset+1)*4) or 0)/10
		end
If offset is nil then it wont do that line so it's impossible to get the "attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value" error for that line. If you are getting that error for that line then I can't explain it.