"There is an obstacle between you and your target"

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
radulfizz

"There is an obstacle between you and your target"

#1 Post by radulfizz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:46 am

I would like to capture the above warning message.
Anyone knows which event type to monitor?
I tried WARNING_MESSAGE and SYSTEM_MESSAGE,
but apparently its neither.

Thanks for any input.

rock5

Re: "There is an obstacle between you and your target"

#2 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:36 am

I just tested it. It is a warning message. The exact message is "There is an obstacle between you and your target!".
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

radulfizz

#3 Post by radulfizz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:57 am

Ah, thank you very much, that is it.
I must have messed up when i was trying around.

Edit: Ha nice! Now my bot jumps in the air and shoots when there is an obstacle, solving the line of sight prob when its just about a few centimeters.

rido_knight

#4 Post by rido_knight » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:56 am

i want to write onload code like give this error and change mob immediatly..how to do that

kuripot

#5 Post by kuripot » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:00 am

did you try this??

Code: Select all

<option name="MAX_FIGHT_TIME"     	value="20" />	<!-- Max time without damage before break -->

rido_knight

#6 Post by rido_knight » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:31 am

kuripot wrote:did you try this??

Code: Select all

<option name="MAX_FIGHT_TIME"     	value="20" />	<!-- Max time without damage before break -->
Yeah i know this code but i dont want to wait i want if take this error changed target immediatly but nobody knows :mrgreen:

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:10 am

Well if you aren't in combat it should immediately put the mob on the ignore list and continue. If you have already aggroed the mob then it will step backwards hopefully so the mob moves closer and you are able to attack it.

Are you saying if you aggro a mob but can't attack it, you want to continue on while ignoring the attacking mob?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rido_knight

#8 Post by rido_knight » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:53 pm

rock5 wrote:Well if you aren't in combat it should immediately put the mob on the ignore list and continue. If you have already aggroed the mob then it will step backwards hopefully so the mob moves closer and you are able to attack it.

Are you saying if you aggro a mob but can't attack it, you want to continue on while ignoring the attacking mob?

yep.i have range skill so i cant attack it when game gives this error.But bot try to kill it.i want immediatly change next mob not try.And i ll use if u write code for my question,on onLoad just 1 waypoint.thanks master

rock5

#9 Post by rock5 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:20 am

I don't think there is any way to ignore a mob that is attacking you except changing to TRAVEL mode but then it wont attack other mobs either. We would have to rewrite the player:fight function to do it.