Rock5's Ancient Treasure

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
vo2male

Re: Rock5's Ancient Treasure

#121 Post by vo2male » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:28 pm

xrozhija wrote:I just went and tried to do the minigame with a lvl 12 char, and couldnt sign up for it, so I guess that there is a level requirement for it. (most likely 21 like the quest for it)
rock5 wrote:The quest of the npc that teleports you requires level 21. To get Phirius Shells you need to be level 50. Otherwise there is no other requirement I think. The file avoids getting aggro.

Well it's already there ^_^..

thanks for this Rock5! ima try this today when i get home..

evilband7

#122 Post by evilband7 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:44 pm

sometimes the UpThroughRoof() is bugged.
so I override the UpThroughRoof() function.

Code: Select all

local function UpThroughRoof(op)
		player:update()
		if player.Y > 105 then -- already above roof.
			return
		end

local startpos, steps
		if op == 1 then -- in Luke room
			startpos = 74
			steps = 12
		elseif op == 2 then -- Hallways
			startpos = 91
			steps = 12
		else -- When not sure which
			startpos = 74
			steps = 30
		end
		teleport(nil,nil,startpos);
		--for i = 0,steps,1 do teleport(nil,nil,startpos+i) player:turnDirection(1) yrest(200) end
		while (not(player.Y>startpos+steps)) do
			teleport(nil,nil,player.Y+1);
			player:turnDirection(1) yrest(200);
			player:update();
		end

yrest(1000)
		teleport(nil,nil,120)
		player:update()
	end

rock5

#123 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:41 am

So how often did the original fail for you? How often does your version work?

I seem to remember that doing player.Y+1 wasn't reliable, probably because of that bouncy thing it does. Don't you ever find that it starts stuffing up and then just keeps trying to go up? Or it thinks it's made it up but then it bounces back below? I would have just have enclosed the current code in a loop and if it failed, reset and try again.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Cindy

#124 Post by Cindy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:29 pm

I fail an awful lot at this, maybe 25-30% success rate, today mostly failures, just 1 success out of 9. Any way to manually take over and teleport? I often get stuck in the middle room, no way to get out to activate the candles.

Thx

rock5

#125 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:23 am

I actually have a version 3.6 that I never uploaded. It has a "slow teleport" option that should improve the success rate on slower machines. I could upload that. It's been a long time since I used it so I don't remember if it had any issues. I just ran a level 27 character though it with no problems. I might just upload it as a separate file and only remove 3.5 if no one reports any problems. I'll do that now.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Cindy

#126 Post by Cindy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:33 am

Sandy core I5 here, characters range from 50's to 75. I've done 3 at a time, with 2 successes.. today i did the first two together, then after that one at a time (so that i can manually take over to salvage the run if posisble)

Cindy

#127 Post by Cindy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Tried with 3.6, failed, see attached. I manually took over, was able to open the ports (since i was outside the inner circle) got in the chest room, hit resume, instead of looting it tried to go back thru the wall, a "detect my spot and resume at the right place" feature could be very useful

I will try with other characters now
Attachments
AT36_Fail.jpg

rock5

#128 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:26 pm

I can't really tell what was happening from the image, although it seems to be trying to get candles a bit too much. This is what is supposed to happen.

1. First it goes up through the roof and goes to where the first 2 fragments are.
2. If you have fragments enabled it will make one attempt to get those first 2 difficult fragments by going under, up through the floor, grab the fragment and then up though the roof again.
3. Then it will go under and to the middle and make a table of the rest of the fragments and the candlesticks.
4. It will work out the best routes to collect them all and collects them.
5. If it fails to collect all the fragments and candlesticks it will repeat steps 3 and 4. But because it doesn't know which candlesticks have been clicked, if it didn't get all the candlesticks, it will do all the candlesticks again.
6. It goes to the point it goes up and waits until the mobs disappear and then goes up through the floor.
7. It goes into the chest room and loots the chests you specified.

As for resuming, it was designed to resume from anywhere except the chest room, if I remember correctly, if you restart the script.

Cindy

#129 Post by Cindy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:53 am

Thanks Rock. I think I had too many clients doing too many things. Rebooted, and distributed load to other PC, now that I do it one at a time, either script succeeds most of the time (I think I had one fail in two days).

Cindy

#130 Post by Cindy » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:43 pm

<!--if ExitBeforeNextFile == true then-->
				if player:target_Object(tran) then
					RoMScript("StaticPopup_OnClick(StaticPopup1, 1);")
					waitForLoadingScreen();
					yrest(3000)
				end
			<!--end-->
This never gets hit, I commented out the condition, still didn't appear to get hit. The game exited with :
Attachments
ATexit.jpg

noobbotter

#131 Post by noobbotter » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:58 pm

I've been using the AT script for about 3 weeks now and I've never had a failure. I usually run two characters through at the same time on one PC. I think I even ran three at once one time and it didn't fail either. Whichever version I have, I like it. Works great!

rock5

#132 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Cindy wrote:This never gets hit, I commented out the condition, still didn't appear to get hit. The game exited with
Are you saying you want it to exit? If you set When_Finished = "end" then it wont exit. This is by design.

This is my logic. If you use "relog" or "charlist" options then you are changing character so you don't need to leave the game. If you are loading another waypoint in a chain of waypoints, you might or might not want to leave the game because, for instance, you might use a recall in your next script so you wouldn't need to exit the game. That is what the ExitBeforeNextFile option is for. But if you are ending the script there is no need to exit the game. You can always exit manually.

Cindy

#133 Post by Cindy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:14 pm

I was trying to just get out irrespective of the setting (im going to the next script which walks me to snoop).

I can now confirm, up to 3 clients, no problems (though yesterday i got one guy stuck in the blue portal gate, couldn't get out with reloading the script or manual play). More than 3 and likely to fail, the porting seems to jump back a bit... not sure if I am explaining right.

Thanks Rock5

rock5

#134 Post by rock5 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:27 pm

I'm not sure what blue portal you are talking about. If you are talking about the barriers across the doorways, it shouldn't get caught on those unless it accidentally went up through the floor when it wasn't supposed to.
Cindy wrote:More than 3 and likely to fail, the porting seems to jump back a bit... not sure if I am explaining right.
Sorry, I'm not sure what you are talking about in this sentence.

Cindy

#135 Post by Cindy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Ok, so when the bot moves you vertically in very small hops... when all is great, you get the upward hop... when the failure happens, you get an upward hop, followed by a downward hop (like a jump back), and that leads to the character not clearing the room and being stuck in the room.

But this only happens when you have multiple windows.

One more idea, is it possible to do the candles first and open one chest (to get the shells) before doing anything else? I think that's the priority in the instance right? So on a script restart, it took me a while to notice i was stuck, used up most time, the restart worked great, but it went off to get the tombstone thingies, ran out of time before it could have gotten to the central room.

I planned on trying to mess with it myself, but this may be a beneficial feature for many users. Besides, messing with stuff seems to get me in trouble often, currently I seem to target but not attack mobs in goblins, just noticed it today.

EDIT: And yes, I meant the barriers, sorry, I tend to give things my own names :)

rock5

#136 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:21 am

If you have problems when running multiple windows then I'd say don't run so many windows. The script works as fast as possible as is. If I change the order of the collecting then it will take longer. If you want to make sure you have enough time to recover from errors then keep a closer eye on it so you can restart it right away.

Edit: Are you using "SlowTeleports"? If not, enable it, it should improve success rate.

scithen

#137 Post by scithen » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:16 am

I decided to try this one out, though the bot didn't want to work right, from the looks of it. I have the latest userfunctions I think, as well as the updated waypoint file. When I started it up, though, this is what I got:

Ranged skill found: WARLOCK_SOUL_PAIN
[DEBUG] CPU Frequency 1461.582
Id 556783 not found
Id 538088 not found
Id 555492 not found
Id 538093 not found
Id 557613 not found
Id 538174 not found
Id 559745 not found
Id 538088 not found
Id 559490 not found
Id 538093 not found
Loaded waypoint path AncientTreasure.xml
No return path with default naming AncientTreasure_return.xml found.
We use the normal waypoint path AncientTreasure.xml now.
Not enough Phirius Token Coins.
Swimhack DEactivated.
Did not find any crashed game clients.
0:58am - scripts\rom/bot.lua:505: onLoad error: [string "..."]:482: Ending script
About the only thing that makes sense is the not enough Phirius Token Coins. I banked those before I went out to try it, so I'm assuming I need them in my bags before I can do this. Not sure about the rest tho.

rock5

#138 Post by rock5 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:44 am

The "id not found" messages I believe are from the bot trying to get the stats from inventory items that don't have stats. It normally doesn't happen but certain items cause it, usually item shop items. I'm working on a fix for it at the moment. It shouldn't cause any problems and can safely be ignored.

Otherwise it behaved as expected. Get your Phirius Coins and try again.

AngelDrago

#139 Post by AngelDrago » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Hello rock5...

Have you seen this in the latest patch? see pictures... does this mean my account could be blocked?
Attachments
at.jpg

Ego95

#140 Post by Ego95 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:24 pm

This is an error that exists since the runes of magic beta. It tells the server, that you are somewhere you normally can't be. I get this error too, always while teleporting up after harvesting the first fragment. But you get this error at many places in the open world so I would say - No. Your account won't be banned. Gameforge gets this message million times per day, so it's harmless.