698 Changelog

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
rock5

698 Changelog

#1 Post by rock5 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:27 am

Just lots of little things

After doing a lot of work on enabling safer looting, I decided to leave those changes out for now. Still needs a lot of fine tuning and testing.
  • Fixed trying to attack dead body when in party.
  • Added safety check to avoid sudden zoom out and death when zoning, even though it shouldn't occur any more.
  • Added lots of new mounts.
  • Added player.ActualSpeed. This is the speed you are actually moving.
  • Added player.Moving. True/False if you are moving.
  • Added other fairies besides water fairy. Needs testing.
  • Fixed character now turns at waypoint while moving even if just cast an instant buff.
  • Fixed now makes sure character has fully stood up after looting before moving. Reduces false starts.
  • Changed distance checks of lootable bodies to use LOOT_DISTANCE. Seemed silly to have this setting then limit loot distance by MAX_TARGET_DIST.
  • Moved check for full bag in loot function so it doesn't try to loot multiple bodies when the bag is full.
  • Removed distance check to waypoint when moving. Now that it is more accurate it can continue checking for mobs in the last 50 to waypoint. So you should have less ignored mobs.
  • Reduced pause in player:target_NPC. 1000ms seemed too much for people with fast pcs and connections. People with slower pcs can always add a pause.
  • Fixed getZoneId now returns the correct channel as the second returned value. If anyone want to use it.
Feel free to ask me anything about the above changes.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kkulesza

Re: 698 Changelog

#2 Post by kkulesza » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:37 pm

rock5 wrote: [*]Added player.Moving. True/False if you are moving.
Does it work also when I move/play manually?
Or only when bot moves by itself?

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:44 am

Also when you move manually. Whether the bot moves or you move, it's the same thing. It detects if your moving.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Pathfinder

#4 Post by Pathfinder » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:41 pm

A variable to check if the bot is currently piloting could be useful, especially when trying to combine bot + normal play. (if moving and !botdriving, stop doing x)

VeTRooTMiB

Services

#5 Post by VeTRooTMiB » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:47 am

Completely I share your opinion. In it something is also I think, what is it good idea.