Error after few hours

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
waanzin

Error after few hours

#1 Post by waanzin » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:03 pm

Hi, everything always works fine but after a while (2 or 3h) i get this error. (i followed lisa's signature instructions already) *sorry accidently attached it twice*
Attachments
Error.jpg
Error.jpg

rubenr

Re: Error after few hours

#2 Post by rubenr » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:29 pm

update!

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:56 am

Didi the client crash? Did you loose intenet connection?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

waanzin

#4 Post by waanzin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Sorry forget to mention that the client did crash and i have no idea about the internet connection cause i wasn't looking. when i came back the internet was ok but it could have gone out for five min and then came back without me noticing. The bot is up to date so that's not the problem

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:51 pm

The client is not 100% stable. It can crash occasionally, especially if you have relogs or porting in your waypoint file. If the client crashes there is nothing we can do about that.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

M4gm4

#6 Post by M4gm4 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:49 pm

i have the same problem with my notebook, but only if the screensaver goes on,,, or an update from the viruscan..
it´s n older notebook,, with only 4gig ram (but only 3gig used ,,, 32 bit version )
I use the google translator, so do not be surprised if my english is funny

waanzin

#7 Post by waanzin » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:25 pm

K thx guys :D i guess there's nothing i can do about it :S. Just a quick other question (so i don't have to spam the forum with topic's) i got this message since the update saying: "Players' private messages may be inspected if there are reasonable grounds to suspect cheating."

lolz :D i'll just continue botting

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Well thats ok then. Since we dont cheat, we just bot. :)

waanzin

#9 Post by waanzin » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:34 pm

lol :lol:
did you ever had the message? I think i got it because i'm always transferring the money of all bots to my main char. It's kinda suspicious all those millions going to one char in exange for nothing..

kx9488

#10 Post by kx9488 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:54 am

this just happened to me, i know i didnt lose connection because i was browsing the web when it occured.

all of my clients closed same error in the micromacro window , just different .lua lines in each window. #1 nill value must check if client is open?

i figured that the server went down for maintenance after the valentine's day patch, but i was able to immediately log back in.

i wasn't over using system resources either RAM/CPU both under 30%

strange

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:36 am

Well, if you are browsing you might not notice a temporary loss of connection, if for example you were reading a page at the time. But the game needs a continuous connection so a momentary loss of connection would disconnect all your clients. Which is what happened to you.