Official new patch topic 4.0.1

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
devilrance

Re: Official new patch topic 4.0.1

#181 Post by devilrance » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:39 am

I'm still getting this strange issue.
The bot runs fine with the miller's ranch script, but after a period of time, (30mins-2hours) the bot suddenly disconnetcs all bot, so they return to login screen. Some of the clients completely closes down.
The error message it gives me is: "micromacro/scripts/rom/functions.lua:546: bad argument #1 to `memoryReadUInt´ <<null>>"
I've checked that it is no internet error.

thanks in advance

rock5

#182 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:01 am

Could be anything. A temporary disconnect from the internet, temporary poor quality connection like what happens to me when someone calls, disconnection because you've been detected botting.

I can say it has nothing to do with the bot. It's not the bot disconnecting you. No error from a bot will disconnect all your clients. So it's something else.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

devilrance

#183 Post by devilrance » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:37 am

i got a technical support to fix any internet problems, so it cant be the internet anymore. Must be RoM or something that terminates my connection in a few sec to stop my bots.

rock5

#184 Post by rock5 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:46 pm

I've split off the discuscion about the new memory function to it's own thread.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =21&t=2825
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Tamyra

#185 Post by Tamyra » Fri May 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Okay, so I am having targeting issues cause my char is a mage with a main attack skill having a 225 casting distance. The problem is that since the release of chapter 4, a blade of grass can be considered a barrier to attacking something. Which means that I loose farming time pretty frequently because of being stuck in the "cannot see target" loop if it happens to be over a small hill on the ground, or trying to target something that's clearly behind a wall. Is there any way to get the bot to go automatically to the next waypoint once it realizes that it cannot cast the skill(cause the next waypoint might give it the clear shot it needs), or force the char to move a couple steps to the left or right, or in some cases forward to get past the hill until it gets a clear shot? I have watched it sit there getting that error like 20 times before it finally moves on to the next target and then because it is still in range of it, try to target it again even tho there is still something in the way.

rock5

#186 Post by rock5 » Fri May 18, 2012 1:13 pm

There is no way for the bot to know what sort of obstruction is in the way and what action to take to bring it in view. I usually just reduce COMBAT_DISTANCE in areas where that tends to happen a lot. I don't foresee any proper solution happening any time soon. Sorry. In some situations you could use killzones to avoid targeting mobs in problem areas but it is too much work for simple waypoint files, only really worth it for more complex long term waypoint files.