Arcane Transmutor

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
wizzyslo

Arcane Transmutor

#1 Post by wizzyslo » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Im working on full automatic crafting mana stones by bot with lvl 10 chars but have some problems.
To make unbound teleport runes I going to use macro

Code: Select all

PickupBankItem(bankindex);
To sand teleport runes/mana stones back to main character is allrdy done mail function. Ty to Rock5.

To move item in arcane transmutor(MagicBox) I'm going to use macro

PickupBagItem(inventoryIndex);
but here I have problem. I cant find macro for confirm. Anyone know macro or way to press confirm or is only way mouse clicking but then bot cant be run in background.

wizzyslo

Re: Arcane Transmutor

#2 Post by wizzyslo » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:58 pm

I found macro for it.

MagicBoxFrameOkayButton_OnClick()

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:17 pm

wizzyslo wrote:To move item in arcane transmutor(MagicBox) I'm going to use macro

PickupBagItem(inventoryIndex);
There is a rombot function you can use instead, the item "moveTo" function.

eg.

fs = inventory:findItem("Random Fusion Stone")
fs:moveTo("magicbox")
This will move a stone to the transmutor.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

wizzyslo

#4 Post by wizzyslo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:51 am

At the momen I done with macro works pritty good and much fuster then with my hands but can be problem. If I make miskate at start with sanding items in correct sequence bot will 100% fail.

Your solution is pritty good but I need to find way how with "inventory:findItem" can find random t4 item.

wizzyslo

#5 Post by wizzyslo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:32 am

Friend give me idea to detect by lvl. All unbind items lvl 60+ are t4 but didnt find any way how to detect that or if i find all itemsID make a list and then using those IDs.

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:46 am

Why do you need to find t4 items? The fusion addon will get the items automatically if the whitelist is disabled.

By the way I'm working on an update to the fusion userfunctions that should help.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#7 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 am

I've updated the fusion functions to be able to use t4 items. There is also a bit more functionallity.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=1434

gloover

#8 Post by gloover » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:18 am

wizzyslo wrote:Im working on full automatic crafting mana stones by bot with lvl 10 chars but have some problems.

How did u get your transport runes unbounded - depends this on a server?
I'm playing (botting) on EU server, and I've never seen unbound transport runes!
Can u explain your procedure?

thx

Giram

#9 Post by Giram » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:03 am

gloover wrote: How did u get your transport runes unbounded - depends this on a server?
I'm playing (botting) on EU server, and I've never seen unbound transport runes!
thx
I think they have tried to fix that exploit on many servers. If you don't find those from ah then it might be fixed. Haven't never seen those on my server.

wizzyslo

#10 Post by wizzyslo » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:49 am

ty rock5 will chack it later when i have time.
gloover wrote:
wizzyslo wrote:Im working on full automatic crafting mana stones by bot with lvl 10 chars but have some problems.

How did u get your transport runes unbounded - depends this on a server?

thx
I'm playing on server wich is online from beta and at that time ppl found glitch for that. I get pritty nice money from selling those things. Have tons of them around 1k i think, dont need to use mount anymore only teleporting around :D