rock5&swietlowka Autologin v2.1 with boxes and secondarypass

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: rock5&swietlowka Autologin v2.1 with boxes and secondary

#101 Post by rock5 » Mon May 09, 2011 6:06 am

Maybe it does work but you need to put the AutoLogin_Command folder into the Addons folder then use

Code: Select all

sendMacro("}AULO_charselect ='charname';a={")
instead of

sendMacro("}LoginNextToon=true;a={")
Unfortunately you would need to know which character to load next.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

OneofMany

#102 Post by OneofMany » Mon May 09, 2011 6:12 am

exactly. Thats why i thought it wouldnt be right this way.

Hoped to find my answer here, and i did :)
Its not about cheating. Its about being smarter than the game...

Maniakkk

#103 Post by Maniakkk » Thu May 12, 2011 8:31 am

is there any guide how to setup autologin to login another account after it finished the 8 chars on 1 account and start all over again ?

thx

rock5

#104 Post by rock5 » Thu May 12, 2011 8:35 am

Maniakkk wrote:is there any guide how to setup autologin to login another account after it finished the 8 chars on 1 account and start all over again ?

thx
With the secondary password, we were never able to get it to log in when changing account, and we really did try.

Even the addon above by McBen suffers the same problem. When changing accounts it fails the secondary password.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

RicalEyl

#105 Post by RicalEyl » Tue May 17, 2011 5:43 am

how about just restarting the game afterwards? Then Sec pass wouldnt fail would it?

rock5

#106 Post by rock5 » Tue May 17, 2011 5:48 am

Rombot has no facility to restart the game as far as I know.

RicalEyl

#107 Post by RicalEyl » Tue May 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Hmm okay... I have another issue here......

these are the last lines of my waypoint:

sendMacro("Logout();");
waitForLoadingScreen();
yrest(10000);
loadPaths("p1");
</waypoint>
</waypoints>

Then everything works fine, I log on the next char, but then the bot starts but when it tries to "harvest the NPC", just nothing happens anymore. If I start the bot with the same waypoint by myself it works fine...
So I cant see what the problem is...

rock5

#108 Post by rock5 » Tue May 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Try doing a "player:update()" after changing character.

If that doesn't work it might be a "player" related issue. Usually you need to reinitialize 'player' when you change characters.

sendMacro("Logout();");
waitForLoadingScreen();
-- Re-initialize player
player = CPlayer.new();
settings.load();
settings.loadProfile("profilename");
If you want to load the profile assiciated with the character you could probably use

settings.loadProfile(player.Name);
And you don't harvest an npc, you target it.

player:target_NPC("npcname")
I hope you aren't still using 'harvest' to target npcs. :)

RicalEyl

#109 Post by RicalEyl » Wed May 18, 2011 3:54 am

ok works fine now thanks :) and I dont use harvest its just what is written in the console. At least in german, idk if you changed it the English version.

The problem was that it wouldnt even create RBcontroll on slot 0. That problem is now fixed.

MiesterMan

#110 Post by MiesterMan » Tue May 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Working off v 2.1 I wanted an autochar swap so I didn't have to change anything from the bot other than to call a function. This uses numbers instead of account names and is based off of the ToonChange function that was already there (couldn't get it to work). I made the following changes.

Added to the end of account.lua:

function ChangeChar(toontoload, acctoload)
	swappingChar = true
	fastLoginChrSel = toontoload
	CHARACTER_SELECT.selectedIndex = toontoload
	LogID = acctoload
	fastLoginUser = CustomLogin["Account"..acctoload].UserName
	fastLoginPass = CustomLogin["Account"..acctoload].Password
	fastLoginRelog=true
	DisconnectFromServer()
	DefaultServerLogin(fastLoginUser,fastLoginPass)
end
Added to the end of function UpdateCharacterSelection() in characterselect.lua:

if (swappingChar) then
		CHARACTER_SELECT.selectedIndex = fastLoginChrSel;
		fastLoginLoggedIn=true;
	end
So say you wanted to load the third character from the fourth account, you would romscript/sendmacro:

sendMacro("ChangeChar(4,3);");
Edit: Can't forget my notorious edits...
I had wanted to add to this a "reset" but I couldn't get it to work without breaking the function. I wanted to set the value of fastLoginRelog to the value it is by default so if I wanted to pause the bot and look at another character or another account I wouldn't have to fight with character relog or account relog but I failed to get it to work so right now you have to set fastLoginRelog to false before changing characters manually. Just FYI.

Edit2: After reading a suggestion from Rock5 on the first page I managed to shorten the addition significantly. Will change in the code above. I also swapped the order of the arguments to go with the discussion from the page.

Edit3: So, reading through the thread more I found that the secondary password relies on the LogID. I changed the function to support this.
Last edited by MiesterMan on Tue May 31, 2011 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MiesterMan

#111 Post by MiesterMan » Tue May 31, 2011 4:01 pm

Ok, tested and this works on accounts with different secondary passwords too. I wanted to ask though, is there a reason not to bypass the loading of the login screen? I'd been trying to create a fast character swap macro for a long time and this seems to be perfect. Any downsides I'm not seeing?

Rom Botter

#112 Post by Rom Botter » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:34 pm

wow, i've been away for a while, and i see u guys NAILED this sec pass problem u had, AWESOME work!!!

now ofcourse i wouldnt be posting here if i didnt have a question :P

my question is about the selecting of character when logged in, and the channel selection

--========================== character select settings ==========================
--===============================================================================
-- >>>>> CHOOSE WHETHER TO AUTO ENTER THE GAME WORLD WITH THAT CHAR OR NOT <<<<<<
fastLoginAutoEnter=false
-- >>>>>>> ENTER THE NUMBER OF THE CHARACTER YOU WANT TO BE AUTO SELECTED <<<<<<<
fastLoginChrSel=1
-- >>>>>>>> ENTER THE NUMBER OF THE CHANNEL YOU WANT TO BE AUTO SELECTED <<<<<<<<
fastLoginRegSel=1
-- >>>>>>>>> SHOULD WE RELOG IN AFTER RETURNING TO CHARACTER SELECTION <<<<<<<<<<
fastLoginRelog=false
-- >>>>>>> CHOOSE WHETHER TO REMOVE THE ZOOM FROM THE CHAR SELECT OR NOT <<<<<<<<
fastLoginNoZoom=false
is it possible to make these options available per character that is logged in, like character select settings for each account in ur accountlogin.lua?

now i know this will be almost impossible for those who bot with over 25 acc's, but for people like me who only use 6 acc's this could be an idea.

something like:

--========================== character select settings account1 ==========================
--===============================================================================
-- >>>>> CHOOSE WHETHER TO AUTO ENTER THE GAME WORLD WITH THAT CHAR OR NOT <<<<<<
fastLoginAutoEnter=false
-- >>>>>>> ENTER THE NUMBER OF THE CHARACTER YOU WANT TO BE AUTO SELECTED <<<<<<<
fastLoginChrSel=1
-- >>>>>>>> ENTER THE NUMBER OF THE CHANNEL YOU WANT TO BE AUTO SELECTED <<<<<<<<
fastLoginRegSel=1
-- >>>>>>>>> SHOULD WE RELOG IN AFTER RETURNING TO CHARACTER SELECTION <<<<<<<<<<
fastLoginRelog=false
-- >>>>>>> CHOOSE WHETHER TO REMOVE THE ZOOM FROM THE CHAR SELECT OR NOT <<<<<<<<
fastLoginNoZoom=false

--========================== character select settings account2 ==========================
fastLoginAutoEnter=false
fastLoginChrSel=1
fastLoginRegSel=1
fastLoginRelog=false
fastLoginNoZoom=false
etc.

just wondering if its possible...

why i want this?

i farm eggs in different channels because i noticed that this might solve the problem i read in the egg farm topic about at night the amount i get is decreasing... in my way i still get about 150 golden eggs in 24 hour, which is the same amount i believe i got before (i've been away from rom for about 3 months)

any suggestions about this?
I think people need to be educated on the fact the marijuana is NOT a drug... marijuana is a plant and an herb, GOD put it here... if GOD put it here, what gives the GOVERNMENT the right to say GOD is WRONG??? ~ Willie Nelson

kanta

#113 Post by kanta » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Could the first post be updated with detailed usage instructions? Last time I read the TOS you were only allowed 5 accounts per email so the whole 18 account thing is confusing me.
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

rock5

#114 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Rom Botter wrote:wow, i've been away for a while, and i see u guys NAILED this sec pass problem u had, AWESOME work!!!
Not really nailed. Changing account still doesn't work.
Rom Botter wrote:i farm eggs in different channels because i noticed that this might solve the problem i read in the egg farm topic about at night the amount i get is decreasing...
Have you tried leaving fastLoginRegSel blank? It might randomly choose a channel.
kanta wrote:Could the first post be updated with detailed usage instructions? Last time I read the TOS you were only allowed 5 accounts per email so the whole 18 account thing is confusing me.
I don't know why there is 18. I only have 5. But there is no need for confusion. Just use the number you have. If you only have 1 account then just set up the 1 button.

kanta

#115 Post by kanta » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:33 am

Oh, I definitely have 5 accounts on the one email, I also have 2 other emails with 5 accounts each. I do a lot of playing around with different things like when they came out with planting, I have mule accounts etc. I'm just patiently waiting for the ability to autolog into all of them. :D

Rom Botter

#116 Post by Rom Botter » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:36 am

rock5 wrote:
Rom Botter wrote:wow, i've been away for a while, and i see u guys NAILED this sec pass problem u had, AWESOME work!!!
Not really nailed. Changing account still doesn't work.
Rom Botter wrote:i farm eggs in different channels because i noticed that this might solve the problem i read in the egg farm topic about at night the amount i get is decreasing...
Have you tried leaving fastLoginRegSel blank? It might randomly choose a channel.
thanks, ill try that :)

----

tried it, and it didnt work, seem that when u leave then channel select epmty, the whole fastlogin doesnt work anymore (account names etc wont show up)
I think people need to be educated on the fact the marijuana is NOT a drug... marijuana is a plant and an herb, GOD put it here... if GOD put it here, what gives the GOVERNMENT the right to say GOD is WRONG??? ~ Willie Nelson

kanta

#117 Post by kanta » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 pm

AZV wrote:Is it possible to add more accounts?
Yes it is possible. I not gonna give exact instructions on how to do it. If I can figure it out then most people should be able to. I'll give a hint. You need to edit 3 files in the Loginxml addon folder: logindialog.lua accountlogin.lua accountlogin.xml

Just to see if it was possible and I could do it, I now have the ability to access 33 accounts :lol:

nerf

#118 Post by nerf » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:49 am

since the last patch this addon is no longer working T_T

MiesterMan

#119 Post by MiesterMan » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:17 am

nerf wrote:since the last patch this addon is no longer working T_T
Mine's working like a charm. I still have to enter secondary passwords if I manually log out and back in but if you want to get around that for the bot see my post above.

nerf

#120 Post by nerf » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:15 am

MiesterMan wrote:
nerf wrote:since the last patch this addon is no longer working T_T
Mine's working like a charm. I still have to enter secondary passwords if I manually log out and back in but if you want to get around that for the bot see my post above.
Could you upload the modified addon for you please?

I tried to fix with your instructions without success