Produce Arrows & use

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
bussdee

Produce Arrows & use

#1 Post by bussdee » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:33 pm

Maybe someone here can help me create a macro to produce arrows with my bow and equip them. I always forget this and it takes too much time to open char-window, rightclick on my bow, and manually put in the new arrows ...if you always remember this 2mins after battle has started ^^

some hints to create something like this in a normal macro ?
Last edited by bussdee on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Erfahrung ist fast immer eine Parodie auf die Idee."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Valleyguy

Re: Produce Arrows & use

#2 Post by Valleyguy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:25 pm

bussdee wrote:Maybe someone here can help me create a macro to produce arrows with my bow and equip them. I always forget this and it takes too much time to open char-window, rightclick on my bow, and manually put in the new arrows ...if you always remember this 2mins after battle has started ^^

some hints to create something like this ?
bot allready does this and i just finished verifing the code for the guys buy up a couple of quivers and keep them in your bag then in your profile set ammo reload to "arrow" and it'll keep looking at your arrows if you run low it'll open a quiver and put arrows in the slot.

nokirk

#3 Post by nokirk » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:13 pm

What he means is if you have the Rune War Bow e.g. you don't have to buy quivers any more. You can just right click the bow and it produces 999 arrows. Those arrows are better than the ones you can buy for gold and ofc they're free.

To solve that problem I'd start with a check at the beginning or end of the waypoint file

Code: Select all

<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-3068" z="-8846"> if 999 > inventory:itemTotalCount(#getid of these arrows and insert that number here) then sendMacro("UseAction(9)"); end </waypoint>
and put the War Bow or whatever it is in slot no. 9. I think this should work, even though it's not very elegant.

Valleyguy

#4 Post by Valleyguy » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:44 pm

nokirk wrote:What he means is if you have the Rune War Bow e.g. you don't have to buy quivers any more. You can just right click the bow and it produces 999 arrows. Those arrows are better than the ones you can buy for gold and ofc they're free.

To solve that problem I'd start with a check at the beginning or end of the waypoint file

Code: Select all

<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-3068" z="-8846"> if 999 > inventory:itemTotalCount(#getid of these arrows and insert that number here) then sendMacro("UseAction(9)"); end </waypoint>
and put the War Bow or whatever it is in slot no. 9. I think this should work, even though it's not very elegant.
oh didn't know of that bow .. you might be better putting it right in your profile under combat finished or something ...

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:56 am

This topic was discussed in the past. I thought they added support for it?

Hm... , maybe not, but for your reference here is a link to that other post.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =21&t=1321
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro