Banishments

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
jackal123

Banishments

#1 Post by jackal123 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Has anyone been banned or know someones whos been banned from botting?

Valleyguy

Re: Banishments

#2 Post by Valleyguy » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:53 pm

jackal123 wrote:Has anyone been banned or know someones whos been banned from botting?
i don't bot unattended but i have been asked while botting if i am a bot in whispers allot so if your dumb and want to afk bot you will sooner or later get banned they are reporting more bot bans on the official threads in EU dono if any of it is true or vapor... but the way they catch you botting is if you get reported for botting i use the bot more as a extension of my game play i rarely leave it for more then 10 mins at a time and i always pause to talk to whispers.....

bot smart and you wont get caught till they install something like wows warden

bot afk and look like your botting you will get reported and IP banned ...

rock5

Re: Banishments

#3 Post by rock5 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:45 pm

jackal123 wrote:Has anyone been banned or know someones whos been banned from botting?
I've been playing since Runes of Magic was in beta. I leave bots running overnight and all day unattended and have never been banned. I hear they are more strict on the US servers though but can't comment. Just make sure any waypoint files you create for extended botting is sufficiently complex. I, too, sometimes get questions on whisper but never answer them. You don't get banned for not answering whispers.

There was another post on this topic (you really should have done a search first).
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =21&t=1430
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro