rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Autologin revisited

#21 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:37 pm

miximixi007 wrote:i checked my bot ,it show me version is 3.20

if u add function with cycle accounts would be better. lol
3.20 is SVN version 427 dated 12th Mar 2010.
We are currently at version 458.
player:new() was first included in version 441 on 14th May 2010.

I recommend installing TortoiseSVN to keep your bot up-to date. Instructions are here;
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... f=21&t=163

Problem with a function to cycle accounts is that rombot looses communication with the client when it's not logged in. There is currently no way for it to communicate with a logged out client. A whole set of new tools would have to be created just to communicate with the logged out client. This is much easier.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

miximixi007

#22 Post by miximixi007 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:34 am

3.20 is SVN version 427 dated 12th Mar 2010.
We are currently at version 458.
player:new() was first included in version 441 on 14th May 2010.

I recommend installing TortoiseSVN to keep your bot up-to date. Instructions are here;
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... f=21&t=163

Problem with a function to cycle accounts is that rombot looses communication with the client when it's not logged in. There is currently no way for it to communicate with a logged out client. A whole set of new tools would have to be created just to communicate with the logged out client. This is much easier.[/quote]
lol,ty a lot.it`s OK when bot version is 3.27 and loginxml version is 1.2.
but.....Loginxml_Revisited_1[1].3.zip is unavailable,it always login the first character.i have set sendMacro("LoginNextToon=true") in waypoint.

rock5

#23 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:43 am

miximixi007 wrote:lol,ty a lot.it`s OK when bot version is 3.27 and loginxml version is 1.2.
but.....Loginxml_Revisited_1[1].3.zip is unavailable,it always login the first character.i have set sendMacro("LoginNextToon=true") in waypoint.
I suspect you are using an old version of rombot because you are using an older version of the game client?

If 1.3 doesn't work on your version we are better off trying to fix the older one.

What was wrong with the 1.2? You didn't have the new() function. We can try and add that manually.

Add the following code to your userfunction.lua file. If the file doesn't exist, create it in your rom folder.

Code: Select all

function CPlayer.new()
	local playerAddress = memoryReadIntPtr(getProc(), addresses.staticbase_char, addresses.charPtr_offset);
	local np = CPlayer(playerAddress);
	np:initialize();
	np:update();

return np;
end
Now try 1.2 again. Remember there is a bug in that version. If fastLoginAutoEnter = true it wont load the next character. So make sure fastLoginAutoEnter = false.

If it works I'll release a new 1.2 with that bug fixed.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

miximixi007

#24 Post by miximixi007 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:36 am

yes.the version 1.2 is OK,but 1.3 doesn`t work.
if 1.2 don`t need fill in account that is perfection for me.
Version 1.3 always login same character.
i have updated my rombot.i believe that is the last version

Welcome to rom bot! press END to quit
RoM Bot Version 3.27

rock5

#25 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:49 am

miximixi007 wrote:yes.the version 1.2 is OK,but 1.3 doesn`t work.
if 1.2 don`t need fill in account that is perfection for me.
Version 1.3 always login same character.
i have updated my rombot.i believe that is the last version

Welcome to rom bot! press END to quit
RoM Bot Version 3.27
3.27 is revision 447 and isn't too old so I don't think that's the problem.

You'll have to provide more information about the error. The previous description you gave was a bit confusing. Also include your accountlogin.lua settings.

miximixi007

#26 Post by miximixi007 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:09 am

accountlogin.lua
fastLoginAutoLogin=false
-- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ENTER YOUR USERNAME BETWEEN THE QUOTES BELOW <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
fastLoginUser=""
-- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ENTER YOUR PASSWORD BETWEEN THE QUOTES BELOW <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
local fastLoginPass=""
--===============================================================================
--========================== character select settings ==========================
--===============================================================================
-- >>>>> CHOOSE WHETHER TO AUTO ENTER THE GAME WORLD WITH THAT CHAR OR NOT <<<<<<
fastLoginAutoEnter=false
-- >>>>>>> ENTER THE NUMBER OF THE CHARACTER YOU WANT TO BE AUTO SELECTED <<<<<<<
fastLoginChrSel=1
-- >>>>>>>> ENTER THE NUMBER OF THE CHANNEL YOU WANT TO BE AUTO SELECTED <<<<<<<<
fastLoginRegSel=1
-- >>>>>>>>> SHOULD WE RELOG IN AFTER RETURNING TO CHARACTER SELECTION <<<<<<<<<<
fastLoginRelog=true
-- >>>>>>> CHOOSE WHETHER TO REMOVE THE ZOOM FROM THE CHAR SELECT OR NOT <<<<<<<<
fastLoginNoZoom=false
-- New in game feature: Set LoginNextToon=true at end of your 1-10 scripts when
-- you want to load another character and then log out. This script will then
-- load the next character.

ACCOUNTLOGIN_FADEIN_TIME1 = 0.001;
ACCOUNTLOGIN_FADEIN_TIME2 = 0.001;
ACCOUNTLOGIN_AGREEMENT = false;
LoginNextToon=true;

waypoints:1111111.xml
<waypoints >
<!-- # 3 --><waypoint x="-3779" z="-8480"></waypoint>
<!-- # 4 --><waypoint x="-3654" z="-8639"></waypoint>
<!-- # 5 --><waypoint x="-3519" z="-8670">
sendMacro("LoginNextToon=true;")
sendMacro("Logout();"); yrest(5*60*1000) -- wait 3m for next character to load

-- Re-initialize player
player = CPlayer.new();
settings.load();
settings.loadProfile("Default"); -- Profile name
yrest (4000)

loadPaths("1-10Pioneers/1111111"); -- First script

</waypoint>
</waypoints>

rock5

#27 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:33 am

miximixi007 wrote:LoginNextToon=true;
That's a variable default declaration, not a user setting. All the settings are surrounded by those comments.

I'm not 100% sure what the consequence of changing that is but it's not supposed to be set true anywhere in the script, only in the waypoint file.

Change it and see if it works.

miximixi007

#28 Post by miximixi007 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:42 am

rock5 wrote:
miximixi007 wrote:LoginNextToon=true;
That's a variable default declaration, not a user setting. All the settings are surrounded by those comments.

I'm not 100% sure what the consequence of changing that is but it's not supposed to be set true anywhere in the script, only in the waypoint file.

Change it and see if it works.

i both tried true and false.It didn`t work.
can u mail the rombot version 458 to me?my Email is miximixi007@hotmail.com

rock5

#29 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:34 am

miximixi007 wrote:i both tried true and false.It didn`t work.
can u mail the rombot version 458 to me?my Email is miximixi007@hotmail.com
I figured out the problem. I'd forgotten that sendMacro and RoMScript work well with functions and commands but not with variables. When testing, I was changing the value of LoginNextToon manually and just assumed changing it with sendMacro would work. :oops:

Luckily I know the fix. Change:

sendMacro("LoginNextToon=true;") 
to

sendMacro("}LoginNextToon=true;a={")

miximixi007

#30 Post by miximixi007 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:52 am

:D
I`m so happy u found the problem.it`s normal now.I think that is worth waiting for 1 day.TYTYTYTYTYTY

miximixi007

#31 Post by miximixi007 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:06 am

i got new problems :

1. 1.3version alway auto login second char,can't auto login third char ,Such as i login in the fifth char ,when i logout it ,auto sixth char then logout it again ,alway login sixth char .

2. 1.3version make one new char will auto login it ,alway need restart client .

3. micromacro\scripts\rom\classes\player.lua this file have some mistake when i using mage

rock5

#32 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:15 am

miximixi007 wrote:i got new problems :

1. 1.3version alway auto login second char,can't auto login third char ,Such as i login in the fifth char ,when i logout it ,auto sixth char then logout it again ,alway login sixth char .

3. micromacro\scripts\rom\classes\player.lua this file have some mistake when i using mage
This took me awhile to figure out. At first I thought you had to have made a mistake because I couldn't see how it would work once but then not the next time. Actually I still don't understand. :( But I do know the problem was LoginNextToon was changing to false before it was supposed to.

In the end it was a simple fix. I just moved the resetting of "LoginNextToon=false" to just after I used it.

Problem solved.

As always go to first post to download latest version
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 350#p10350

miximixi007

#33 Post by miximixi007 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:47 am

:lol:
I deleted LoginNextToon=false before u answer.

rock5

#34 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:23 pm

miximixi007 wrote::lol:
I deleted LoginNextToon=false before u answer.
That would have sort of worked although not as intended. Once LoginNextToon was set to true it would keep loading the next character even if you didn't use the waypoint file.

BTW, thanks for all your help finding these bugs for me to fix.

rock5

#35 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:09 pm

miximixi007 wrote:i got new problems :

While re-reading this post, I noticed I haven't covered point 2 and 3.

Do you still have those problems or were they fixed with the last version?

miximixi007

#36 Post by miximixi007 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:18 pm

rock5 wrote:Do you still have those problems or were they fixed with the last version?
sorry,I didn`t try it yesterday.coz i have created 8 characters and didn`t select mage.I will try it later.

miximixi007

#37 Post by miximixi007 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:28 am

miximixi007 wrote: 2. 1.3version make one new char will auto login it ,alway need restart client .

yes.the problems also have.

i created new char with mage:
Mapping inventory (bagslot 1 to 60)...
100% [**************************************************]
Moving to waypoint #1, (-3558, -8304)
Open and equipt giftbag for level 1
Item couldn't be found: Magischer Geschenkbeutel
Mapping inventory (bagslot 1 to 60)...
100% [**************************************************]
Open/eqipt item: Magic Ring
We change the option 'LOOT_DISTANCE' from '100' to '200'.
We change the option 'HP_LOW_POTION' from '40' to '80'.
Moving to waypoint #2, (-3475, -8211)
Select new target Fungus in distance 134
Stopping waypoint: Target acquired.
Engaging enemy [Fungus] in combat.
Use 3: MAGE_FLAME => Fungus (81/81)
scripts/rom/classes/player.lua:2375: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'Las
tSkillCastTime' (a nil value)

Please enter the script name to run.
Type in 'exit' (without quotes) to exit.
Script>

rock5

#38 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:45 am

miximixi007 wrote:scripts/rom/classes/player.lua:2375: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'Las
tSkillCastTime' (a nil value)
That shouldn't happen. Are you sure that you've updated to the latest SVN revision properly? Do all the files have green ticks next to them? Do any of them have red exclamation marks?

Of particular interest is pawn.lua as LastSkillCastTime is assigned a default value there so it should never be nil.

miximixi007

#39 Post by miximixi007 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:54 am

picture
Attachments
picture
picture

rock5

#40 Post by rock5 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:35 am

You didn't need to send a picture. I would have believed your answer.

You said it only happens with mage characters? Sounds like there might be a problem with the profile you use for mages. Can you attach a copy for me to look at?