rock5's "fastLogin Revisited"

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
Starrider

Re: Autologin revisited

#81 Post by Starrider » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:16 pm

swietlowka wrote:why do i get this error radomly ?
C:/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/pawn.lua:184: bad argument #1 to 'bitAnd' ((null))
when switching characters? it sometimes switch to new character and get stuck on this...
Sometimes i have the same error, but i think its a client based error.

MinMax

#82 Post by MinMax » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:46 am

Without Autologin:
Sometimes if i login another client while I am botting in the background , the bot becomes a suggest of a barrier. Was never a problem, because the bot is intelligence.
With Autologin:
The autologin worked and works perfectly. I think more than 1000 hours without an bot-crash. Only if I switch other clients, it doesn’t matter if it´s the same Pc or the laptop on the same i-net, the background botter get´s also this “1 to 'bitAnd' ((null))” error.

swietlowka

#83 Post by swietlowka » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:57 am

i always run minimized and get it radomly not all the time... looks like something in the bot is missing cause client doesnt crash or something it logs and just stands there... doing nothing

zaxahmed

#84 Post by zaxahmed » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:11 pm

I have come across the same issue as mentioned above as well. Anyone found a way to work it out? Thanks.

MinMax

#85 Post by MinMax » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:49 am

How can i check after the relog a Newbie-Pet and call it back? I find only the API´s for the normal pets, not for the Newbies-Pet.

rock5

#86 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:31 pm

MinMax wrote:How can i check after the relog a Newbie-Pet and call it back? I find only the API´s for the normal pets, not for the Newbies-Pet.
Sorry but what does that have to do with the thread topic?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

MinMax

#87 Post by MinMax » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:11 am

rock5 wrote:
MinMax wrote:How can i check after the relog a Newbie-Pet and call it back? I find only the API´s for the normal pets, not for the Newbies-Pet.
Sorry but what does that have to do with the thread topic?
I also use the autologin to harvest Phirius tokens by lowlvl chars. Changing the char with autologin i have always the nerving, talking and obtrusive newbie pet. I don´t like to get more attracting interest as should be. That´s why i saw a link "autologin-newbiepet". Sry if you don´t see so.

swietlowka

#88 Post by swietlowka » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:52 am

dude, hiding it will give u more attraction... have u ever seen a real nooby without it?

Starrider

#89 Post by Starrider » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:05 pm

C:/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/pawn.lua:184: bad argument #1 to 'bitAnd' ((null))
when switching characters? it sometimes switch to new character and get stuck on this...
I now know maybe why: this error comes when the char isn't loaded yet, so it tries to read the memory. If you are at char selection screen or your client is still loading your char and the micromarco wants to go on after the waiting time it gives this error message.

zaxahmed

#90 Post by zaxahmed » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:11 pm

That seems to be accurate as most of the time the error happens when the character is resurrecting/teleporting. Which means that we need to add a timer to the resurrect function or add a retry to the time when it tries to fetch the address.

swietlowka

#91 Post by swietlowka » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:53 am

i'll check it asap

EDIT: It seems like making te value longer solved the problem, or i had just luck today when switching 16 chars :P

wizzyslo

#92 Post by wizzyslo » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:55 am

Is any option that this function don't login so fust. I wont to use it to get out of instance but lots of times is too fust login and character spown in instance?

redcrux

#93 Post by redcrux » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:46 pm

https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showpost ... stcount=60

this is a link to some changes that zilvermoon made to the fastlogin addon, what he did was add buttons to the login screen that when you click them they are supposed to log you in to that account. they arent working anymore but if you could incorperate them into this working version it would be great, because i want to use this for when i bot but i cant because when i want to log onto my bank alts, it autologs me into my main character XD

swietlowka

#94 Post by swietlowka » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:07 am

zilvermoons addon works perfectly with those buttons, it just doesnt autologin after logout, and doesnt swithc characters, i asked someone with greater knowlege to make it work, but they apparently haven't time to figure this out yet
:)

MiesterMan

#95 Post by MiesterMan » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:33 am

Starrider wrote:
I now know maybe why: this error comes when the char isn't loaded yet, so it tries to read the memory. If you are at char selection screen or your client is still loading your char and the micromarco wants to go on after the waiting time it gives this error message.
I get something similar if not the same thing (I see error in pawn reading memory and already know that's what happened) so I was wondering if there is a way to use that repeat loop so I don't have to use an arbitrary long wait that might not be long enough depending on client lag. Something like:

Code: Select all

repeat
	player:update();
	yrest(5000);
until player.Ptr
player:new();
But you know, something that won't crash rombot?

rock5

#96 Post by rock5 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:45 pm

MiesterMan wrote:I was wondering if there is a way to use that repeat loop so I don't have to use an arbitrary long wait that might not be long enough depending on client lag. Something like:

Code: Select all

repeat
	player:update();
	yrest(5000);
until player.Ptr
player:new();
But you know, something that won't crash rombot?
I think that's a good idea. There must be some memory addresses or something that the game could check to see if the game is ready or not. Maybe a function that doesn't return until the game is ready again. You could use it after teleports as well.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

RoMain

#97 Post by RoMain » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Maybe we could wait til the player level is above 0.
And then sendind a macro which creates a second wihich indicates that
the client is ready again, because memory datas are set while the loading screen is active.
So we must have a errorcheck free SendMacro.

Maybe not the best way but should work

rock5

#98 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:37 am

Although I'm not too good at the memory stuff I did find a pointer. This pointer is equal to 1 when the loading screen is visible as is seen when teleporting or entering your house. It changes to 0 when the loading screen is gone. This should be able to be used to create a "wait till loading screen has closed" function.

The pointer is 00A08960 with an offset of 0C. It is a single byte value.

RoMain

#99 Post by RoMain » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:46 pm

Awesome!

Much better than my idea, didn't even thinked about such a pointer ;-)

poper

#100 Post by poper » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:01 pm

My Goal for this, I want to make a script that allows me to do one of 2 things or both.

ok, a few questions....

1. Can I use this to logon multiple accounts? I have 5 accounts, do I have to change the name in the accountlogin.lua every time I want to change accounts? (with auto login on)

This is the one I really want to work!!! :

2. This is a little more complicated and I am having problems. What I want to do is when my character gets "stuck" and is auto logged out, I want RomBot to wait 30-40 seconds (while I am being auto logged back in) And then run my waypoint file again… Is this possible?

EDIT: After playing around with this for a few hours, It looks like after the function "player:logout();" always starts an END command after that. Is there a way of changing that end command to something where you wait 1 min and then start the script over again?