Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's Millers Ranch Scripts

#401 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:23 am

I just committed revision 625. Try that.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Germangold

#402 Post by Germangold » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:48 am

Teleportation and Speed wont work for due to the adresse in the waypoint file..

rock5

#403 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:16 am

Germangold wrote:Teleportation and Speed wont work for due to the adresse in the waypoint file..
What address? There's no address. Speed just uses an offset of the player address and the teleport hack has already been updated. Lisa has started a convenient post for it.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =27&t=2765

Just try it. I've already tested it. It works.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

omegastar013

#404 Post by omegastar013 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:04 am

thanks rock5 its working now

Eddard777

#405 Post by Eddard777 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:37 am

(*D'oh I'll just leave this here for anyone else with similar issues.)

Well on mine Knight/Priest:
Micromacro 1.01
Fresh install of full SVN Revision 627, updated ingamefunctions in correct folder. Deleted RB Command just in case to have it redo it.
MillersRanchChickens 3.2 -> collects Sack of Feed to eternity. (turns in quests if not collecting feed)
MRC_Optimized 4.1 -------> collects Fresh Egg to eternity. (doesn't turn in quests)

Hope this makes some sense been in the Wine this morning. Gonna be a helluva day when I wake up with enough eggs to make omelets for the entire Runes of Magic population.

*Well never mind it seems it turns in quests when it reaches 100 Eggs. I didn't read that anywhere. Ah well bedtime.

ziemniaq

#406 Post by ziemniaq » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:47 am

Hello!
I am encountering a problem (hope You'll help me).
I'm using Polish version of the game (idk if it's important). I tried to run this script (I changed in my profile waypoint to MRC_optimized.xml) and I saw this error (i'll translate it a bit from polish):
Addon ingamefunctiongs (igf) isn't installed! You used options, whose requires igf. We won't sell items! Install igf (copy folder 'ingamefunctions' from 'rom/devtools' to client's folder of the game to '/interface/addons' or delete selling options INV_AUTOSELL_DURA and INV_AUTOSELL_STATS_NOSELL from Your profile.

I didn't have this folder interface/addons in my client's folder, so I just made it, and put this ingamefunctions there, but I encounter this problem anyway.

Hope You'll help me!

rock5

#407 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:06 am

After installing a game addon you need to restart the game or type "/script ReloadUI()" to reload the user interface and the addons.

booting1

#408 Post by booting1 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:16 am

wher i can find a new version from this 2 files?
ingamefunctions

since rev 616 my bot collects after a few minuts only feed bags. and dont go to any chickns or collect eggs :(

rock5

#409 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:54 am

What do you mean "since rev 616"? Are you still using 616?

booting1

#410 Post by booting1 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:17 am

no i use 615.

from version 616 to date version the bot collects endlos the feedbags vor the chickens :(

what i can do that frogster not blocked my bots afther 8-10 hours?

rock5

#411 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:41 am

Rev 628 has a fix for a targeting problem. Have you tried 628 or newer?

booting1

#412 Post by booting1 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:58 am

no. but now i have delete all and have make svn update. than download your xml files.
create a new character and will test it with ne newest version.
thank you

ziemniaq

#413 Post by ziemniaq » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Hello!
My character sometimes bugs trying to collect egg. I mean he stucks in the right or left side of the place where chicken usually go to lay eggs. Can You help it?
Also when I came to the computer (now) I saw 2 chickens which were sitting on 2 eggs and when I tried to click them it said Error with the server. Was it a bug of script or it really was an error with the server?

Among that this script is great! I nearly have 80~ eggs for 'free' :D

Thanks in advance for help!

rock5

#414 Post by rock5 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:47 am

ziemniaq wrote:Hello!
My character sometimes bugs trying to collect egg. I mean he stucks in the right or left side of the place where chicken usually go to lay eggs. Can You help it?
Do you mean it gets stuck bumping into walls and stuff? If so, that's related to lag. Try adding

Code: Select all

<option name="WP_NO_STOP" 			value="false" />
in your profile. It might help.
ziemniaq wrote:Also when I came to the computer (now) I saw 2 chickens which were sitting on 2 eggs and when I tried to click them it said Error with the server. Was it a bug of script or it really was an error with the server?
Sometimes hens and even eggs can get suck. It's a game problem. A lot of the code in the waypoint file is for detecting if they're stuck. So it should continue as long as not all hens are stuck. The only way to unstick them is to restart the game. I suspect, though, that they may become unstuck themselves after 5 hours based on what others have said but I haven't confirmed that.

Mushroomstamp

#415 Post by Mushroomstamp » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:57 am

How can I limit the delivery duration and egg count display to only the past 4 hours?

rock5

#416 Post by rock5 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:50 am

Try changing line 303

if v.finish then
to

if v.finish and 60*60*4 > (os.clock() - v.finish) then

garados

#417 Post by garados » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:10 am

rock, i am also getting stuck in the side wall of the barn. keep bumping into the walls.
where should i add that line of command that you suggested in my profile?

Thanks a lot

rock5

#418 Post by rock5 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:23 am

That's a line to change in my MRC_Optimized.xml script.

garados

#419 Post by garados » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:22 am

sorry i meant this line rock

<option name="WP_NO_STOP" value="false" />

you asked to add in profile. where should i add it in?

botje

#420 Post by botje » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:52 am

just reporting that the script keeps going to the hunter trying to buy tools for my pet, which he doesnt do btw, so script hangs there sort off, keeps trying and running back to him.

but when i turn the craft option off in my profile, it starts working, very strange xd

Botje