DoD (First boss solo farm) Better for R/S

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: DoD (First boss solo farm) Better for R/S

#41 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:30 am

Littlejacky wrote:shouldn't I have had a folder called texture under Runes of Magic?
No, you would see a folder called "model".

No it's not unusual. It's just the way you said you "didn't add anything myself", I thought maybe you meant you used my model files without adding anything yourself. I was just making sure.
Littlejacky wrote:And through this topic I can't see others with the same problem...
Maybe not in this topic but that link I posted points to a topic (that predates this topic) that discusses a similar issue. Even in this topic is seems like the original file posted includes code to deal with a "portal bug" which is never clearly defined. It may well be that the code that leave the party is to deal with this or other bug discussed in other topics.

But if you are not using model files then it's not the issue I discovered, instead you might want to try some of the other thing others tried in that other post if you didn't find anything here.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Littlejacky

#42 Post by Littlejacky » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:16 am

I have looked through the other post you linked. But I really can't find the solution for DoD.

<!-- WAYPOINT EXIT+LEAVE GROUP IF NOT PORTAL -->
<!-- # 14--> <waypoint x="1700" z="2886" y="433" type="TRAVEL">
keyboardPress( key.VK_SPACE );
if not waitForLoadingScreen(15)
then
ireset()
waitForLoadingScreen()
Bcountround()
__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("return"))
else
__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("start"))
end </waypoint>

It's here I have the problem - why can't it not just walk through the portal like the KS WP?

rock5

#43 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:01 am

I assume it just fails for some reason. Do you have any trouble going through it manually?

I just went in and tested it. Going to coords 1700,2886 took me through every time. I don't know, maybe you have WATPOINT_DEVIATION set in your profile and it's missing the target?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#44 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:15 am

Maybe you could Try my GoThroughPortal function. http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 916#p37916

Just add a waypoint just before the portal and use

Code: Select all

if not GoThroughPortal(150,112224) then 
    __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL.LastWaypoint - 1)
end
This should try again if it fails. The next waypoint should be a point on the other side of the portal.

Littlejacky

#45 Post by Littlejacky » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:42 am

Very odd. I haven't changed anything, and now it works like a charm. I have farmed 300 mems w/o a single fail.

Is it possible I can ignore the monsters when I run back to exit the portal even if I have aggro?

rock5

#46 Post by rock5 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:53 am

Yes with the following command.

__WPL:setForcedWaypointType("TRAVEL")
Then to change it back when you are ready to fight again set it to "NORMAL".

Littlejacky

#47 Post by Littlejacky » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:30 pm

<!-- WAYPOINT AFTER BOSS -->
<!-- # 9 --> <waypoint x="2190" z="2493" y="401"> </waypoint>
<!-- # 10 --> <waypoint x="2061" z="2658" y="434" type="TRAVEL"> </waypoint>
<!-- # 11 --> <waypoint x="1953" z="2772" y="433" type="TRAVEL"> </waypoint>
<!-- # 12 --> <waypoint x="1874" z="2845" y="433"> </waypoint>

<!-- WAYPOINT -->
<!-- # 13 --> <waypoint x="1737" z="2883" y="433"> </waypoint>

This is the lines where I walk through/kill mobs.

How shall this line be putted then?

__WPL:setForcedWaypointType("TRAVEL")
<!-- WAYPOINT AFTER BOSS -->
<!-- # 9 --> <waypoint x="2190" z="2493" y="401"> </waypoint>
<!-- # 10 --> <waypoint x="2061" z="2658" y="434" type="TRAVEL"> </waypoint>
<!-- # 11 --> <waypoint x="1953" z="2772" y="433" type="TRAVEL"> </waypoint>
<!-- # 12 --> <waypoint x="1874" z="2845" y="433"> </waypoint>

<!-- WAYPOINT -->
<!-- # 13 --> <waypoint x="1737" z="2883" y="433"> </waypoint>
__WPL:setForcedWaypointType("TRAVEL") end

like this?

rock5

#48 Post by rock5 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:55 am

All lua code in xml files must be between xml tags, so between <waypoint...> and </waypoint> or between <onload> and </onload>. So at the waypoint you want it to change it would look like

<!-- # 13 --> <waypoint x="1737" z="2883" y="433"> __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("TRAVEL") </waypoint>

Littlejacky

#49 Post by Littlejacky » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:06 am

<!-- # 10 --> <waypoint x="2061" z="2658" y="434" type="TRAVEL"> __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("TRAVEL") </waypoint>
<!-- # 11 --> <waypoint x="1953" z="2772" y="433" type="TRAVEL"> __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("TRAVEL") </waypoint> 
<!-- # 12 --> <waypoint x="1874" z="2845" y="433"> __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("TRAVEL") </waypoint> 

<!-- WAYPOINT -->
<!-- # 13 --> <waypoint x="1737" z="2883" y="433"> __WPL:setForcedWaypointType("TRAVEL") </waypoint>
I tried to put it like this (this is the WPs where it walk back after boss - it works first round where it skip mobs and walk out of portal, but next round it just run to boss, w/o killing it and tries to walk out again (it keeps ignoring fight)

rock5

#50 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:29 am

You didn't read my post properly. I said
rock5 wrote:Then to change it back when you are ready to fight again set it to "NORMAL".

Littlejacky

#51 Post by Littlejacky » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:16 am

rock5 wrote:You didn't read my post properly. I said
rock5 wrote:Then to change it back when you are ready to fight again set it to "NORMAL".
Thanks! I got it to work - but I just added type="TRAVEL" at the WPs, where I wanted it to travel, it worked! :-)

May last question is regarding the Mage/Warden 70 elite skill; Earth Core Barrier. I have added it to my profile, and I want to use the skill just before boss fight (Only when the skill is available, cooldown (3 minutes) timer is over) and spamming Flame, I know I can't use it each round because the average time of each round with normal attacks is under 60 seconds, but it could be cool to use it sometimes to speed the runs even more up.
- Now the WP just use the skill when the cooldown is over, e.g. it use the skill while running to boss or something like that.

I hope that you will help me with this, thanks :-)

rock5

#52 Post by rock5 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:31 am

I think if you set autouse="false" on the skill in your profile then you can use it manually at the appropriate waypoint using player:cast().

Littlejacky

#53 Post by Littlejacky » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:00 am

rock5 wrote:I think if you set autouse="false" on the skill in your profile then you can use it manually at the appropriate waypoint using player:cast().
Thanks, man!

It works perfectly now ^^

happybee

#54 Post by happybee » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:47 pm

hi. i dont know how to do dod bot... can you guys help?
I am druid/warden.
here's my code...
Attachments
dod.xml
(11.02 KiB) Downloaded 159 times