DoD (First boss solo farm) Better for R/S

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
AngelDrago

Re: DoD (First boss solo farm) Better for R/S

#21 Post by AngelDrago » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:42 pm

Hello, i have tried this scrip and it works very well but i need to say this it stops once it did a run and it does not do anything it just stands their
Nbr Dead: 0 and Nbr Bug: 0
Have nice farm on DoD V4 !
Create by Solembum05 inspired by Xm3n's work !

Player Teleported to X: 1687 Z: -5142 Y: 772
Moving to waypoint #3, (1687, -5142)
and if i do manually go true it will move but it seems it hangs when it tries to teleport

any suggestions.

Thank you

:arrow: I got it fix now i hope i took out the teleport references and it seems like running like a charm. thx again :D

solembum05

#22 Post by solembum05 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:11 am

Hello,

New updater for dod ;) V5

Modification:
- Code more clear ;)

Userfuntions for bot:
- userfunction_teleport viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2721

Addon:
- Invite Last Group (First run, you need to make group)
- Auto Instance Difficulty (/aid Normal or Easy) Save Automatically
- SellMode
- Addon for repair automatically (Repair equip when opening store) like Pbinfo or other.

Reminder:
- if you have 3000 memento, bot stop !
- Bot will ask you for run's number ^^
- This bot is great for Rogue/Scout HL , You can use this bot with other class but need some modification.
- You need to have a good dps for kill boss before jump (Madman not include).
- Auto Sell when bag full (Look on Xml).
- Auto Repair weapon (check on files)
- Farm FIRST DoD's boss.
- If no portal, you leave party and come back too and farm again ;)
- If dead you come back and farm again ;) (Repair before farm Automatically)
- Always Hide when you exit
- Unbridled Enthusiasm+Lucky Target (include)
- Information about your farm

Have nice farm and Enjoy ;) Pls feedback ;)
Attachments
DoDV5.xml
(10.96 KiB) Downloaded 445 times
Forget yesterday, live today and dream tomorrow.

attackspeedzero

#23 Post by attackspeedzero » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:32 am

For non-rogues, this line will keep the script from breaking when it tries to cast buffs...

Code: Select all

if player.Class1 == CLASS_ROGUE then player:cast("ROGUE_PREMEDITATION") end
instead of

player:cast("ROGUE_PREMEDITATION")
This applies to anywhere else that class specific things are going to happen, as well...

I haven't figured out the best way to check if the player has a specific title, so I just commented out the title change for my use. Insight on that would be fantastic.

rock5

#24 Post by rock5 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:09 pm

From my old ElementConverter.xml script.

local HaveFailureTitle = RoMScript("} for i = 0, GetTitleCount() do name, titleID, geted = GetTitleInfoByIndex(i) if titleID == 530897 then a = {geted} end end z= {")
You just need the title id.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Braziliano

#25 Post by Braziliano » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:33 am

solembum05 wrote:Hi so i share my bot :p

You need addon Invite Last Group (First run, you need to make group), and Auto Instance Difficulty.

This bot is great for R/S farm ONLY first boss DoD, u need to have a GOOD dps, if boss jump u will died, so u can't use this bot (Madman not include)
I share my profiles too, he use potion and phirius potion (For R/S).

Bot sell if bag is full, check in DoD.xml what do you want. If you died u come back (Sell And Mech), and if you don't have portal bot leave group and you come back too.
Bot use Hide Rogue for don't see u when you exit.

On 1m30 i did one run ;)
So have fun and Enjoy

Based on Xm3n's work (Thx)

i changed some stuff around for my mage scout , i kill it rather fast .. i use shot like 5 or 6 times max
timed 60 seconds if no lag even less then that :D

tyy!

supermario

#26 Post by supermario » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:56 pm

Hello,
I have a problem with this script, at waypoint 3 (enter in dungeon) and after this MM say the new adress but do not switch to waypoint 4 (still continuos to find the way 3).
I have try some delay before and after the loading screen wait but nothin change, after 3 or 4 runs it bug in waypoint 3, I have try also a modify the way 3 (maybe the pg cannot reach this point and stuk) but this is not the problem. anyone know one solution?

rock5

#27 Post by rock5 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:57 pm

That's the problem with having a waypoint inside a portal, sometimes it starts to teleport before the bot registers that it arrived there. Then when it gets to the other side it continues to try to go to that waypoint.

The obvious solution is to use one of my gotoportal functions such as GoThroughPortal. But I think I could fix that code to work.

Try changing

<!-- #  2 -->	<waypoint x="1649" z="-4918" y="752" type="TRAVEL"> Info() ireset() teleportToWP(3)  </waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 -->	<waypoint x="1687" z="-5142" y="772" type="TRAVEL"> waitForLoadingScreen() Buff() player:cast("ROGUE_PREMEDITATION") teleportToWP(4) </waypoint>

<!-- WAYPOINT ON DoD -->
	<!-- #  4 -->	<waypoint x="1874" z="2845" y="433"  type="TRAVEL">  </waypoint>
to

<!-- #  2 -->	<waypoint x="1649" z="-4918" y="752" type="TRAVEL"> Info() ireset() teleportToWP(3)  waitForLoadingScreen() Buff() player:cast("ROGUE_PREMEDITATION") __WPL:setWaypointIndex(4)  teleportToWP(4) </waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 -->	<waypoint x="1687" z="-5142" y="772" type="TRAVEL">   </waypoint>

<!-- WAYPOINT ON DoD -->
	<!-- #  4 -->	<waypoint x="1874" z="2845" y="433"  type="TRAVEL">  </waypoint>
That should affectively do exactly the same thing but it never actually goes to waypoint 3, it just uses it for it's coordinates. Should work unless it needs some sort of movement, after teleporting into the portal, for it to trigger.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

supermario

#28 Post by supermario » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:09 am

thanks, seems to work I've done 15 runs without problems at the moment. is the first time that I can make so many without stop :D

powerattack

#29 Post by powerattack » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Rock sometimes it does actually arive at wp3 and then just stands there, I just added __WPL:setWaypointIndex(1) afther 3 but that doesnt work aswell.

Currently just went back to the old one.

Nadanthiel

#30 Post by Nadanthiel » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:28 am

Thanks for your contribution!!

But i have a problem! i have all addons and userfunctions for this waypoints its ok but when my pj enter in DoD the micromacro stop and dont function. Do i have some problem in the profile or i need change something in waypoints?

Need help. thanks!

rock5

#31 Post by rock5 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:46 am

Do you get an error or does it freeze? What is the last thing printing in MM? Do you see a loading screen when it goes in DoD?

Nadanthiel

#32 Post by Nadanthiel » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:31 pm

I start bot, and i choose run´s number, no too much.
Pj destroy group and invite and move to portal and enter in instance and in the instance stop and crash.
Yes, i see a loading screen.
MM: after choose run´s number and have nice farm....

Moving to waypoint #1, (1645, -4908)
Moving to waypoint #2, (1649, -4918)

Nbr Round done: 0 for 0 mementos win !
You have 0 Mementos ! You chose 20 run ! You can do again 750 run !
Nbr Sell: 0 and Nbr Repair: 0
Nbr Dead: 0 and Nbr Bug: 0

Player Teleported to X: 1687 Z: -5142 y: 772
Moving to waypoint #3, (1687, -5142)
Player address changed: 0x2CFA9B00
No ranged skills specified in profile; turning COMBAT_RANGED_PULL off.
Maximun range of range attack skills is less than COMBAT_DISTANCE 200. Reducing COMBAT_DISTANCE setting to 50.
Unknown profile skill ROGUE_PREMEDITATION. Check your manual castings (e.g. in the eventos or waypoints files). Be sure the skill is in the skills section of your profile.
The game client did not crash.

8:49pm - micromacro/scripts/rom.......

That is printing in micromacro, i need help....

Thanks for your attention!! :)

Nadanthiel

#33 Post by Nadanthiel » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:06 am

the problem is :

Unknown profile skill ROGUE_PREMEDITATION. Check your manual castings (e.g. in the eventos or waypoints files). Be sure the skill is in the skills section of your profile.

someone can help me???

thanks!!!

Maxalu

#34 Post by Maxalu » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:32 am

Nadanthiel wrote:the problem is :

someone can help me???

thanks!!!
U need 2 put the that skill in youre character settings profile.

<skill name="ROGUE_PREMEDITATION" hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" autouse="false" />

Nadanthiel

#35 Post by Nadanthiel » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:29 am

Thanks!!!! that was the problem! Thanks you very much

i solucionate some problem now and now he enter and kill boss without problem but after the bot stop and de MM dont write that happen only introduce script.

Some idea???

thanks you!

Littlejacky

#36 Post by Littlejacky » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:14 am

I tried out the last WP with my Mage. I find it great after I changed some stuff, but still...

Almost everytime I have killed the boss, and the bot tries to exit through portal it says; The loading screen didn't appear... and the bot just leave party and need to run at mount the whole way back - how can I fix this?

Also, how can I make the bot ignore the monsters when running back after boss is dead? (WHen I'm running to the exit portal)

rock5

#37 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:01 pm

Seems to be a common issue. Maybe it's a models file issue. Model files have had issues with portals in the past. Are you using any model files? If so try without the model files. If it works then you'll need to figure out which model file is the problem and remove it.

Edit: Found this post about which files cause problems for DoD.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 661#p38661

Littlejacky

#38 Post by Littlejacky » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:18 pm

rock5 wrote:Seems to be a common issue. Maybe it's a models file issue. Model files have had issues with portals in the past. Are you using any model files? If so try without the model files. If it works then you'll need to figure out which model file is the problem and remove it.

Edit: Found this post about which files cause problems for DoD.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 661#p38661
No, I haven't added anything by myself. The problem is when I try to make an exit of the instance. It's like it just stand/stop at the portal, it need to keep try to run through the portal, if you get what I mean? :-)

rock5

#39 Post by rock5 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:25 pm

So you're not using any model files? In that case I suggest you look for posts about the same issue and try some of the things others have tried.

Littlejacky

#40 Post by Littlejacky » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:31 pm

rock5 wrote:So you're not using any model files? In that case I suggest you look for posts about the same issue and try some of the things others have tried.
Is that unusual? If I had any shouldn't I have had a folder called texture under Runes of Magic?

And through this topic I can't see others with the same problem...