Shadowforge Private Server

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Thestef

Shadowforge Private Server

#1 Post by Thestef » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:13 pm

I have some problems with setting up micromacro, game version is 4.0.6 and i have tried all revisions from 682 to 700 and mostly i got this problem:
Attachments
file.png
file.png (3.56 KiB) Viewed 2161 times

rock5

Re: Shadowforge Private Server

#2 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:27 am

When you tried them did you run "rom/update"? You should do that for each version you try. The last version before 4.0.7 was 690. You should try that first. You can also try the instructions here.
http://solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 625#p41625
That has been known to work for different servers using 4.0.6. Note: these instructions say not to run update.lua.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Thestef

#3 Post by Thestef » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:58 am

now i have pobems with this :/
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (2.38 KiB) Viewed 2110 times

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:31 am

What exactly did you try? I really can't suggest anything else than what I already suggested as I can't do any testing. All the old servers I used do to testing with, such as the Turkish one, have been updated. If you followed my instructions exactly and it didn't work then there is nothing I can do.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Thestef

#5 Post by Thestef » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:19 am

i tried first suggestion, i downloaded micromacro 1.02 beta 4 and i updated rom folder to revision 690, then i started Runes of Magic and run rom/update, after that i tried to start bot and that error poped up...

i will try instactions from link u posted in second post

Thestef

#6 Post by Thestef » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:41 am

tyvm for help, sorry for wasteing your time :D