Updated database/skills.xml file

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
amalia

Re: Updated database/skills.xml file

#41 Post by amalia » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:08 am

Hey Rock

I got the names from the english patchnotes
KNIGHT_LIGHT_ENERGY_WEAPON works as it should.

KNIGHT_WAR_PRAYER gives you for 18 seconds every 3 seconds a free holy seal. indipendent from skillevel. Therefore we like to use it.
But it gives also some extra damage depending on skilllevel. Due to a bug it´s not damage but the enemy get heal. Therfore we don´t skill it till the bug is fixes. This bug is not proofed by me but some other people recognized it.
Youre right on the CD of 25s

KNIGHT_HOLY_LIGHT_DOMAIN is an 6 sec lasting aoe-aura quite similar to mages purguratory fire plus some extras. To use it you have to be sure that the buff is not present yet. otherwise it would not stop.

Code: Select all

<skill name="KNIGHT_HOLY_LIGHT_DOMAIN" 				id="491628" range="50"	type="damage"		casttime="0"	cooldown="0"	target="enemy"		aoecenter="player" nobuffname="500290" nobufftarget="player" /> --range is guessed
I guessed the range since I found nothing about it.
The spell put the buff 500290 (same name) on yourself. It enlarges your defense.
Furthermore it puts the Holy illumination "500292" for 12 seconds on the moby around you which lowers their attack.

The damage is not much (a bit more than a whitehit with an uneqipped knight). But may be significant more if we put the knight into mageeqip like an warmage. The additional whitehit-damage from KNIGHT_LIGHT_ENERGY_WEAPON suggests this step.

rock5

#42 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:42 am

amalia wrote:KNIGHT_WAR_PRAYER gives you for 18 seconds every 3 seconds a free holy seal. indipendent from skillevel. Therefore we like to use it.
But it gives also some extra damage depending on skilllevel. Due to a bug it´s not damage but the enemy get heal. Therfore we don´t skill it till the bug is fixes.
So you are saying you use it as a buff until the bug is fixed? So when you say "don't skill" you mean "don't level it up"?
amalia wrote:KNIGHT_HOLY_LIGHT_DOMAIN is an 6 sec lasting aoe-aura quite similar to mages purguratory fire plus some extras. To use it you have to be sure that the buff is not present yet. otherwise it would not stop.
What do you mean? That doesn't sound at all like Purgatory Fire which is an instant spamable skill. If it lasts 6 seconds is it like Thunderstorm that you have to cast it for the full 6 seconds or can you cast another skill during those 6 seconds? Can you cast it without anything targeted like Purgatory Fire? What do you mean "it doesn't stop"?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

amalia

#43 Post by amalia » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:17 am

Yes I mean as long as it is a bug do not level it up, use it as a buff (but you need an enemy target to cast it on)
If it is a bug, scrutinizer say it makes damage, people say in fact it is heal. http://board.us.runesofmagic.com/board2 ... rayer-bug/
or can you cast another skill during those 6 seconds? Can you cast it without anything targeted like Purgatory Fire?
yes. It costs only gcd.
yes. no target needed.

If we would not check the nobuff-condition at the end of the skilldescription, the bot would not stop casting the spell during the 6 seconds where the buff is active anyway (if the priority has not changed)

rock5

#44 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:44 am

amalia wrote:Yes I mean as long as it is a bug do not level it up, use it as a buff (but you need an enemy target to cast it on)
If it is a bug, scrutinizer say it makes damage, people say in fact it is heal.
I guess we can leave it like that for now. Couldn't you test it?
amalia wrote:If we would not check the nobuff-condition at the end of the skilldescription, the bot would not stop casting the spell during the 6 seconds where the buff is active anyway (if the priority has not changed)
I see what you mean now. It's sort of like a Warlock AOE skill I used to use, Beasts Roar I think it was. But that had a cooldown so it didn't need the nobuff stuff.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

amalia

#45 Post by amalia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:50 am

I confirm the bug with knight_war_prayer which is healing the enemy.

Did I Say K/M knight_mana_shield is outdated? Sorry I hooked up on a wrong description of the new knight skills. It is still available and unchanged. Former post edited.

The secondary knight skill truth shield bash is at the moment a selfbuff. Actually it makes damage on an enemy and then gives you a buff with some extra LP. You cannot cast it on yourself. From the description you would guess that it is even an AOE, but I could not see this. I suggest this.

<skill name="KNIGHT_TRUTH_SHIELD_BASH" 				id="490186" range="90"	type="damage"		casttime="0"	cooldown="60"	target="enemy" />
The truth shield bash and the manashield overwrites each other. May be some more bubble-buffs also. So call the skill with care or nobuffconditon.

rock5

#46 Post by rock5 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:15 am

Ok done.

Note: if one skill overwrites another you should only be using one. Although I guess it's possible one skill expires but is still on cooldown and you could use the other so, yeah, you should add nobuffcondition as needed.

amalia

#47 Post by amalia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:42 am

@Bill d cat. The Structure on the skill file is so good to work on. It makes thing so much more clear to read and to recognize things. I really enjoy.

The scouts primary SCOUT_REFLECTED_SHOT does not cause an GCD. The GCD is animated but in fact there is none. Not so much damage, but for free. A reason to avoid it, is only not getting too much aggro since it is an AOE. I call it with high priority but also connected to enough hp on myself.

<skill name="SCOUT_REFLECTED_SHOT" 					id="490457" range="180"	type="damage"		casttime="0"	cooldown="10" 	target="enemy" aoerange="80" aoecenter="target" globalcooldown="false"/>
I realize that on some skills the attribute globalcooldown="true" is set. Mage meteor shower; Mage thunderstorm where the damage comes along the castduration. But not WARRIOR_THUNDER_SWORD or SCOUT_IGNITE which is somehow similar to the two mage skills. What does it do? and is GCD=true not the default?

Last posts I guessed an aoerange for the skill KNIGHT_HOLY_LIGHT_DOMAIN. But I see there is no need to guess since there are default values of aoerange if not specified exactly (50 at a specified aoe-target ;and 65 at clicktocast). Obviously there are more skills which aren´t known exactly. So we can also leave that to keep the list clean as possible.

rock5

#48 Post by rock5 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:33 am

amalia wrote:The scouts primary SCOUT_REFLECTED_SHOT does not cause an GCD. The GCD is animated but in fact there is none.
If it's animated then it is triggered. I also know it is triggered because if it wasn't then you would get "failed to cast" when it didn't detect the global cooldown. But you don't get that so the global cooldown was triggered.

I guess we could make it an AOE but where did you get the range of 80? I just did some testing on the dummies at the beginning dock on Coast of Opportunity. The reflected shot hit targets 62 away but not 67 so I think the range is 65.
amalia wrote: I realize that on some skills the attribute globalcooldown="true" is set. Mage meteor shower; Mage thunderstorm where the damage comes along the castduration. But not WARRIOR_THUNDER_SWORD or SCOUT_IGNITE which is somehow similar to the two mage skills. What does it do? and is GCD=true not the default?
By default, if a skill has a casting time then it doesn't trigger the global cooldown. If a skill is instant then it does. This are the assumptions the bot makes. Thunderstorm and Meteor Shower say they are instant and do trigger the global cooldown but they actually have a casting time, which we add, which makes the bot think it doesn't trigger the GCD. So we have to override the assumed value and tell it that it does. I don't know about Thunder Sword but Ignite is truly an instant cast and we set casttime=0. So the bot assumes correctly that it uses the GCD. So we don't have to specify it.
amalia wrote:Last posts I guessed an aoerange for the skill KNIGHT_HOLY_LIGHT_DOMAIN. But I see there is no need to guess since there are default values of aoerange if not specified exactly (50 at a specified aoe-target ;and 65 at clicktocast). Obviously there are more skills which aren´t known exactly. So we can also leave that to keep the list clean as possible.
Well AOEs centered on the player use 'range' and seeing as the way it is set up now includes 'range' for all skills we can't leave it out. I would guess 50 as well. If you want to be sure you could test it on stationary targets while using rom/getid to show you how far the target is before using the skill.

amalia

#49 Post by amalia » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:51 pm

If it's animated then it is triggered.
Yeah you´re right again. I read about it, tested it and it felt like no GCD. But did not check the timestamps. Think I should test better in future.

I think I understand the usage of globalcooldown="true" better now. So the Warrior_thunder_sword does 4 times damage during a ~2 second cast (2.3 s between first and 4th), for this skill the casttime and the gcd-true attribute could be set.

The range of 80 (aoerange at reflected shot) is also a guessed one. It should only effect the skill to be handled as an AOE. So I can use the mobcount attribute and the bot knows which mobs it should take into calculation.
Thanks for the hint with rom/getid I did not know that. I started to test some skills also and for the reflected shot my mesured range was 70 (70 hit, 71 hit not). The max range is 200+70 the third reflection does not enlarge the range.
I tested with other chars in PK-mode. You´re free to build any constellation but had to jump everytime after moving to avoid posilags and missmeasurements.

I´ll post the exact ranges if I find some missing.

rock5

#50 Post by rock5 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:30 am

amalia wrote:I think I understand the usage of globalcooldown="true" better now. So the Warrior_thunder_sword does 4 times damage during a ~2 second cast (2.3 s between first and 4th), for this skill the casttime and the gcd-true attribute could be set.
If the skill has a casting bar then add casttime. The description says it's instant so it probably does trigger the GCD, you should see it trigger at the end of the cast. If so add globalcoodown="true". I guess that makes it just like Meteor Shower.
amalia wrote:I started to test some skills also and for the reflected shot my mesured range was 70 (70 hit, 71 hit not).
You have to be very exact in your positioning. I guess I wasn't very accurate but I just checked again now a lot more accurately. The second target was actually 66 away and was not reached. So what I'm seeing is it's definitely not 70. Maybe you could double check too.
amalia wrote:The max range is 200+70 the third reflection does not enlarge the range.
Actually I noticed that yesterday. If I leave the target in the middle of the 2 that are 66 apart it still doesn't reach the one at 66. You may have noticed that the skill range is set to 180, not 200. That's because the range depends on the ranged weapon range which is usually 180 or 200. I error on the side of caution and use ranges that you would have with a 180 weapon. This applies to other skills as well such as snipe range = weapon range + 60. So it will be 240 or 260. One day I'll add code or an option to adjust the ranges of those skills.

rock5

#51 Post by rock5 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:16 am

I've been working on having it adjust the range based on equiped weapon range. The way I've implemented it is by adding a variable to the skill called "addweaponrange". This is what a few skills look like.

<skill name="SCOUT_SHOT"				 id="490423" range="0"	 type="damage"		casttime="0"	cooldown="4"	 target="enemy"		addweaponrange="true" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_VAMPIRE_ARROWS"	id="491292" range="0"	 type="dot"			casttime="0"	cooldown="10"	target="enemy"		addweaponrange="true" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_AUTOSHOT"			id="492589" range="0"	 type="damage"		casttime="0"	cooldown="1"	 target="enemy"		addweaponrange="true" toggleable="true" globalcooldown="false" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_SNIPE"				id="490450" range="60"	type="damage"		casttime="3"	cooldown="15"	target="enemy"		addweaponrange="true" />
What do you think?

amalia

#52 Post by amalia » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Weaponrange? I did not even imagine that i can think of such a thing.
I did not notice. I got 200 range working. But I´ll check everything twice.
You´re really scaring me. This is incredible good stuff you all working on.
I cannot say how this does impress me. Hope RW has some similar good people working on rom than you do on coding the bot.
Sorry for all that also do good work. I´m really positivly surprised on nearly everything herearound.

trinity1

#53 Post by trinity1 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:53 am

<skill name="CHAMPION_RUNE_PULSE"   		hotkey="MACRO" priority="125"  reqbuffname="Chain Drive" reqbufftarget="player"/>

<skill name="CHAMPION_SHADOW_PULSE"   		hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" />
I tried these codes to use these skills for the champion but after a while it will just freezes

Clearing target.
Loot skipped because of aggro.
Got aggro. Attacking aggressive enemies.
Engaging enemy [Transmutated Maggot] in combat.
Use MACRO: CHAMPION_RUNE_PULSE

bot will stay in this loop for some reason

BlubBlab

#54 Post by BlubBlab » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:36 am

The idea is good to different names for the Skill but
you are missing a lot of tags like target="enemy" range="?" id="?"
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

trinity1

#55 Post by trinity1 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:47 am

that is in my profile not the skills database

rock5

#56 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:13 am

Does the buff Chain Drive get applied? How long does it get stuck, 6 seconds? What COMBAT_TYPE is your profile?

trinity1

#57 Post by trinity1 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:49 am

Does the buff Chain Drive get applied?
yes
How long does it get stuck, 6 seconds?
stay in loop until you manually use the skill
What COMBAT_TYPE is your profile?
empty

when chain drive is on the champion both skills get changed, one skill CHAMPION_RUNE_PULSE is a instant cast, the other CHAMPION_SHADOW_PULSE cool down gets rest so both are ready to use. the buff last for 8 to 10 seconds. I think what happens is the mob dies before both can be used and the bot gets stuck (until you manually use the skill) trying to use one of the skills.

rock5

#58 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:15 am

This is strange because I'm not aware of any loops in the bot that aren't safe. By this I mean it usually exits from loops that fail or time out. I don't know where it's getting stuck.

I'm not really sure it's possible to set up the changed skills properly. If I understand the description properly, the skills don't change just because Chain Drive is in effect but only after you hit the target and then, only sometimes. If there was some sort of buff applied to you or the mob when the skills get changed then I might be able to do something.

trinity1

#59 Post by trinity1 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:37 pm

you get two passive elites:

Chain Drive description:
While Forge is in effect, all hits landed by normal attacks have a chance to reset the cooldown time of Rune Pulse, turn it to an instant spell and increase damage dealt.

Shadow Drive description:
When Chain Drive effect is activated, the cooldown time for Shadow Pulse will be reset.

This is in the skill data base

<skill name="CHAMPION_RUNE_PULSE" 	id="498529" range="225"	type="damage"	casttime="2"	cooldown="6"	target="enemy" />

<skill name="CHAMPION_SHADOW_PULSE" id="498726" range="225" type="damage"	casttime="0"	cooldown="6"	target="enemy" />
Now I tried to add this to my profile

<skill name="CHAMPION_RUNE_PULSE"   hotkey="MACRO" priority="125" autouse="false" />
	<skill name="CHAMPION_SHADOW_PULSE"   		hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" pullonly="true"/>
then I added

<onSkillCast><![CDATA[

if player:hasBuff("Chain Drive") then
		player:cast("CHAMPION_RUNE_PULSE");
		player:cast("CHAMPION_SHADOW_PULSE");
		end
	]]></onSkillCast>
but it still get stuck in the loop. I tried it both ways with or without the code in the onskillcast. also they are long range skills but are used at close range when they are off cd or a instant cast. the goal is to have the bot used the skill when chain drive is up or if cd is reset.

skills in profile:

<skills_champion>

<skill name="CHAMPION_RUNE_OVERLOAD"   		hotkey="MACRO" priority="130" reqbuffname="Death Arrives" reqbufftarget="player"/>
		<skill name="CHAMPION_KINETIC_BURN" 		hotkey="MACRO" priority="125" mobcount="2" />
		<skill name="CHAMPION_ENERGY_INFLUX_STRIKE"     hotkey="MACRO" priority="115" reqbuffname="Electrocution" reqbufftarget="target" />
		<skill name="CHAMPION_RUNE_PULSE"   		hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" autouse="false" />
		<skill name="CHAMPION_SHADOW_PULSE"   		hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" pullonly="true"/>
		<skill name="ROGUE_THROW"    			hotkey="MACRO" priority="75" />
		<skill name="CHAMPION_RUNE_GROWTH"   		hotkey="MACRO" priority="55" />
		<skill name="CHAMPION_ELECTROCUTION"   		hotkey="MACRO" priority="90" />
		<skill name="ROGUE_THROW"    			hotkey="MACRO" priority="65" />
		<skill name="CHAMPION_FORGE" 		  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="50" />
		<skill name="CHAMPION_HEAVY_BASH"   		hotkey="MACRO" priority="85" nobuffname="Heavy Bash" nobufftarget="target"/>
		<skill name="CHAMPION_RUNE_DRAW" 	  	hotkey="MACRO" priority="70"/>
		<skill name="ROGUE_SHADOWSTAB"    		hotkey="MACRO" priority="80" />
		<skill name="ROGUE_BLIND_STAB"    		hotkey="MACRO" priority="75" />
		<skill name="CHAMPION_FEARLESS_BLOW"   		hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />
		<skill name="CHAMPION_WAITING_GAME" 		hotkey="MACRO" priority="60" />
		<skill name="CHAMPION_DEATH_ARRIVES" 		hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" mobcount="2"/>
	</skills_champion>
sorry for all the writing but just trying to explain it the best way I can

rock5

#60 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Try setting DEBUG_SKILLUSE to true in your profile and, when it gets stuck, copy and paste the MM window output here. Check out my signature to learn how to copy and paste in MM.