Rock5's Mail Mods

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's Mail Mods

#461 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:12 pm

Rickster wrote:This time, it did not send to recipient one, which is correct, coz the mailbox is full, then it did a relog, where it does not need one, and then send the mails to recipient two:
I'm not sure how that could happen. As soon as it prints "Recipient's bags are full." it exits the function so it shouldn't be running the relog function. It's good to see the second time worked. Let me know if it happens again.
Rickster wrote:another thing: is there an option or somethinig else to have it not to relog in whatever case, mailbox full, sent too many mails already e.g.?
Well it shouldn't relog if the mailbox if full and, no, there is no option to turn it off.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Rickster

#462 Post by Rickster » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:19 pm

after a bunch of tests, everything works fine.
only case i did not test, was that both recipients mailboxes were full. but this should also work, like it skips the sending for the first char.

this is sooo usefull! thanx for the work on it rock! ... as always! :)

Rickster

#463 Post by Rickster » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:01 pm

When sending items by name or id all works fine if the recipients mailbox is not full, it also returns the correct values.
but instead of sending items by fused tier level, when the recipient mailbox is full, it does end in an infinite loop of relogging and does not return the return values.
Is it not the same for all UMM functions?

Code: Select all

Sending items by name or id.
Sending items to xxx...  Nothing to send.
 success1: true, err_msg1:
Sending items to yyy...
Mailing delayed. Reloging before continuing.
I use this code to send

success1, err_msg1 = UMM_SendByNameOrId(xxx, {itemID1,itemID2,itemID3})
err_msg1 = err_msg1 or ""
cprintf_ex("|purple| success1: %s, err_msg1: %s\n",success1, err_msg1)
if not success1 then
	logMailStatus(xxx, err_msg1)
end

success1, err_msg1 = UMM_SendByNameOrId(yyy, {itemID4,itemID5,itemID6})
err_msg1 = err_msg1 or ""
cprintf_ex("|purple| success1: %s, err_msg1: %s\n",success1, err_msg1)
if not success1 then
	logMailStatus(xxx, err_msg1)
end
Thanx
Ric

rock5

#464 Post by rock5 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:37 pm

I did also add the code to UMM_SendAdvanced, which is what most of the 'SendBy' functions use. For it to relog it would have to get past the warning message check and it would have had to automatically return from trying to send the mail. So it's getting past those checks and sees that it hasn't finished sending the mail so it tries a relog. What it's supposed to do is get stuck because the recipients bags are full then when it gets the warning message, exit the function. So it's not getting stuck. I'm not sure why that is happening.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Rickster

#465 Post by Rickster » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:19 am

hm, i am lost in the code, but the behaviour is reproduceable.
i am trying to get into the userfunctions code ... but for now i can only tell about this:

i am sending to two chars by name or id. there is nothing to send to the first one and the second ones mailbox is full. its ending in an endless loop relogging and trying to send to the char with the full mailbox. i recognised, although there is a system onscreen message telling the recipients mailbox is full, that the userfunction does not print that out, like SendByFusedTierLevel does (Sending items to yyy... Recipient's bags are full)

Sending items to xxx...  Nothing to send.
 success1: true, err_msg1:
Sending items to yyy...
Spieleradresse geändert: 0x12340000
Fernkampffähigkeit gefunden: blub
Wir versuchen den NPC xxxxxx zu finden:
Der NPC 'Briefkasten' wurde erfolgreich ausgewählt. Wir öffnen das Dialogfenster

Spieleradresse geändert: 0x12344600
Der NPC 'Briefkasten' wurde erfolgreich ausgewählt. Wir öffnen das Dialogfenster

Spieleradresse geändert: 0x1234F500

rock5

#466 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:52 am

It doesn't make sense because the differences between those functions only affect which items are selected. They use the same code to actually send the list of items.

I don't know what to suggest. Has anything changed since you used "SendByFusedTierLevel"? Have you been messing around with the UMM addon? Have you maybe made a backup copy of UMM in the addons folder?

lolita

#467 Post by lolita » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:56 am

i wanted today to send some items with UMM_SendInventoryItem(_recipient, _item), and bot first send item then relog and then print "Items sent".
(I was sending only 1 item, not 60+ so no need for relog)
Here is copy/past from mm window

Command> UMM_SendInventoryItem("CharName", inventory:findItem(520124))
Sending inventory items to CharName...
Player address changed: 0x67EE5000
Ranged skill found: WARRIOR_SURPRISE_ATTACK
Maximum range of range attack skills is less than COMBAT_DISTANCE 200. Reducing
COMBAT_DISTANCE setting to 150.
Items sent.
Then i tryed with UMM_SendByNameOrId(_recipient, _itemTable[, _amount]) , this work fine , without relog.

Command> UMM_SendByNameOrId("CharName", 520124)
Sending items to CharName...  Items sent.
Ill use UMM_SendByNameOrId(), so there's no prblem for me, just wanted to report this little bug.

MM 1.03
RoM Bot 3.29
addon_Rock5s_Mail_Functions 1.81
Life is a journey, not destination :D

rock5

#468 Post by rock5 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:55 am

Are you sure it wasn't a one-off glitch? I did find a bug in the beta version but you said you were using 1.81. 1.81 works fine for me.

@Rickster, Now that I found that bug with the warning message check, try beta 3 and see if it works.

Rickster

#469 Post by Rickster » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:39 pm

With 1.82b3 I only yet tested sending with UMM_SendByFusedTierLevel() to a full mailbox, which works fine until now, correct return values, without any relogging.

AngelDrago

#470 Post by AngelDrago » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:21 am

its their a way i can send item to more than one person or how can i do it so it send some items to someone else for example:

Rings - her
Neckless- him

thx for the help

rock5

#471 Post by rock5 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:50 am

I never added a 'ByType' function but you can use the Advanced function

UMM_SendAdvanced("her", nil, nil, nil, nil, "Rings")
UMM_SendAdvanced("him", nil, nil, nil, nil, "Necklace")
The types are language specific so if you are using another language get the type names from "rom/cache/itemtypestable.lua".

AngelDrago

#472 Post by AngelDrago » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:35 pm

kk.. i will try this out and i will let you all know if it worked...thx again

AngelDrago

#473 Post by AngelDrago » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:42 pm

ok... i tried it and it was giving me the following; even do i had many of the items

We found Mailbox and will harvest it.
Sending items to him...  Nothing to send.
Sending items to her...  Nothing to send.
Clearing target.

rock5

#474 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:00 am

I can't get my hands on any rings or necklaces so I can't test with them specifically but it worked with other types(belts). Are you sure they are actually type 'Rings' and type 'Necklace'? Are you sure they are not bound? Do you need to do an 'inventory:update()' beforehand?

Ego95

#475 Post by Ego95 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:50 am

Hey rock,

I've got one suggetion. Because I play RoM manual aswell I have got some problems with Ultimate Mail Mod. There's a specified time UMM waits when taking mails out of the post box. Sometimes it happens (when there's a small lag for example), that it takes the mails too fast and it errors with a "Bagback is full" while bagback is almost free. I found a version in the german forums where someone has fixed this. It calculates something with the item queue and the free bag slots. Additionally he did something to speed up the process.
Here's the link to the post.
http://board.eu.runesofmagic.com/board4 ... ost1633219

Additionally I looked on Curse and I saw, that the original UMM was last updated in 2009. There's a project of a contined version which is last updated in 2012. I don't know if maybe there are the functions included too.

UMM 2009 (which is the version I think you modified): http://rom.curseforge.com/addons/ultimate-mail-mod/
UMM 2012: http://www.curse.com/addons/rom/ultimat ... -continued

It would be nice if you could look for the problems described above :) I get sick everytime I use it, to send T5-Items and fusion stones to my elf daily alts and take them out -.-

AlterEgo95

Rickster

#476 Post by Rickster » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:11 am

Hey AlterEgo,

I get the same message when receiving lots of items. But it does not matter, items are completely removed from the mailbox.
The message occures, when the item queue is full, but the items continue to pop to the bag and without interruption other items from the mailbox are moved to the queue until the mailbox is empty, if there is enough free space in the bag.

Ric

Ego95

#477 Post by Ego95 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:22 am

Yes I know. But then it stops getting the items out of the mailbox. You have to close the mailbox, open it again and take the other ones.

rock5

#478 Post by rock5 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:08 am

Note my version is not based on the original but on slayblazes version as stated in the comments in the UltimateMailMod.lua file.

The first link is nearly identical to my 1.1 version of UMM. It may actually be a match to my 1.0 but I don't have a copy of that version anymore. There are just a couple of lines that are in a different order and it doesn't have the comments I added to say it's my version. It's also missing a "clearfocus" command so probably wont work properly with the bot under certain conditions.

As for the 2012 version, when it gets the bags full message it has an extra check to see if they are actually full. I could copy that check over. Although the actual problem might be that the item queue is getting full. So if it ignores the warning because there is space in the bags then it may fail to collect some mail because the item queue is full. A better solution would probably be having it wait until there is space in the queue. I don't see any checks at the moment for if the queue is full. That would probably be a bit of work. Ideally we should see if the above fix works first. Are you available for testing?

There are a few other minor feature additions to the 2012 version and their databases might be a bit more up to date but unless someone actually asks for a feature to be added I wouldn't bother.

@alterego, that's good to know.

At this point it would be good to make sure what version you guys are talking about. Are both of you using 1.2 of UMM?

Rickster

#479 Post by Rickster » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:33 am

hu, it seems I am not using your version rock :D

I never cared about what version I use since everything works fine for me.

In the readme.txt of UMM (Release date: 8 October 2012) I use it tells:

¤#####################################################¤
 #                                                     #
 #  Ultimate Mail Mod (continued)                      #
 #  Version: 5.0.3.2579                                #
 #  By Maxeem of Muinin                                #
 #     maxeem@silverlights-muinin.de                   #
 #  Thanks to DJPorterNZ for the DB update             #
 #  Credits to:                                        #
 #    Shardea of Siochain (EN/EU)                      #
 ¤#####################################################¤

Rickster

#480 Post by Rickster » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:59 am

When opening the mailbox I recognised that it takes a while that mails apear in the mailbox and the counter for mails in the mailboxes rises from 0 to the number of contained mails.

But the mail userfunction does not wait that time and if it takes to long for the mails to display, the userfunction asumes there are no mails to take.

I added an yrest() to the return part of the function, when the mailbox was opened an everything works fine now. Maybe this depends on the users machine speed.

So it now looks like this and works for me:

-- See if it opened successfully
	yrest(1000)
	if not RoMScript("MailFrame:IsVisible()") then
		cprintf(cli.yellow,"Attempt to open "..mailtype.." failed.\n")
		return false
	else	
		yrest(5000)
		return true
	end