Repair Help

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rido_knight

Repair Help

#1 Post by rido_knight » Wed May 29, 2013 7:00 am

gg.xml;

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<waypoints>
	<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-15028" z="40077" y="577">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="-14909" z="40014" y="585">    </waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="-14720" z="40007" y="596">	</waypoint>
	if( player.Fights-player.free_counter1 > 1 ) then
		player.free_counter1 = player.Fights;
		load_paths("ggrepair.xml");
	end	
 </waypoints>

ggrepair.xml;

<waypoints type="TRAVEL">
	<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-15225" z="39955" y="608">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="-15330" z="39901" y="613">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="-15454" z="39841" y="619">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  4 --><waypoint x="-15530" z="39806" y="606">		
	          player:merchant("Fadiya Royil");
			  loadPaths("ggback");
			  end

</waypoint>
</waypoints>
ggback.xml;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints>
	<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="-15389" z="39865" y="613">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="-15294" z="39936" y="606">	</waypoint>
	<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="-15092" z="40007" y="595">	</waypoint>
</waypoints>

And this not working..please help..

rock5

Re: Repair Help

#2 Post by rock5 » Wed May 29, 2013 10:32 am

Let me guess, when you start the script your character does a dance then your PC bursts into flames, is that right? If that happens I suggest you put the fire out with a fire extingusher, preferably one rated for electrical fires, and then buy yourself a new, better PC.

If that's not what happened, then describe what happened and what you expected to happen and then maybe someone will be able to help you. :mrgreen:
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rido_knight

#3 Post by rido_knight » Wed May 29, 2013 11:12 am

rock5 wrote:Let me guess, when you start the script your character does a dance then your PC bursts into flames, is that right? If that happens I suggest you put the fire out with a fire extingusher, preferably one rated for electrical fires, and then buy yourself a new, better PC.

If that's not what happened, then describe what happened and what you expected to happen and then maybe someone will be able to help you. :mrgreen:
ahahahah :D sorry man I am turkish and I know english a bit..I am beginner this script writer and I want my char 3hours later go to the npc and repair..i found a lot link there but i didnt achieve :D sorry for my english..I hope so u understand :D

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Wed May 29, 2013 11:28 am

I don't see any errors but I think the code below will make it go back to the merchant after killing only one mob.

If you make the number a big number eg. 200, then it will go back after killing 200 mobs. I don't know how many mobs it will need to kill to make 3 hours but usually we check if the bag is full or the weapon dura is low.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rido_knight

#5 Post by rido_knight » Wed May 29, 2013 12:52 pm

rock5 wrote:I don't see any errors but I think the code below will make it go back to the merchant after killing only one mob.

If you make the number a big number eg. 200, then it will go back after killing 200 mobs. I don't know how many mobs it will need to kill to make 3 hours but usually we check if the bag is full or the weapon dura is low.
I gave it this value for trying...I gave 200,not working..Please give some example code.ı tried dura,time based but not working :( i need some example.

rock5

#6 Post by rock5 » Wed May 29, 2013 12:56 pm

Like I said before, you can't just say "not working". Why isn't it working? Are you getting an error message? Is the bot crashing? Is the game crashing? Is it hanging? Is the bot running but not doing what you expect? Am I supposed to guess all this?

rido_knight

#7 Post by rido_knight » Wed May 29, 2013 1:08 pm

rock5 wrote:Like I said before, you can't just say "not working". Why isn't it working? Are you getting an error message? Is the bot crashing? Is the game crashing? Is it hanging? Is the bot running but not doing what you expect? Am I supposed to guess all this?

ow sorry..bot is good working but dont go to the npc..just kill mobs and loot..

rock5

#8 Post by rock5 » Wed May 29, 2013 1:43 pm

I can't see anything wrong with gg.xm. Try adding print messages before the 'if' statement to see what is happening.

print("player.Fights = "..player.Fights)
print("player.free_counter1 = "..player.free_counter1)
I noticed some errors in the other files.

ggrepair.xml - Remove the 'end'.
ggback.xml - At the end of this file it should reload the first file.

<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="-15092" z="40007" y="595">  loadPaths("gg") </waypoint>

rido_knight

#9 Post by rido_knight » Wed May 29, 2013 3:00 pm

rock5 wrote:I can't see anything wrong with gg.xm. Try adding print messages before the 'if' statement to see what is happening.

I noticed some errors in the other files.

ggrepair.xml - Remove the 'end'.
ggback.xml - At the end of this file it should reload the first file.

<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="-15092" z="40007" y="595">  loadPaths("gg") </waypoint>
Oh man! bot go to npc one time -_- but still dont go second time to the npc I am waiting :/

edit : :D i add "figt based" autorepair and your printf codes...this time bot kill 10 mobs and go to npc ^_^ Thanks a a loooot ^_^

rido_knight

#10 Post by rido_knight » Wed May 29, 2013 11:02 pm

i have another question..BOt works fine go to npc etc.
Your printf;

looks on MM;

player.Fights=1player.free_counter1 =0Clear Target
i want to looks like;

player.Fights=1
player.free_counter1 =0
Clear Target
\n give compile error.how to do this?

rock5

#11 Post by rock5 » Thu May 30, 2013 1:45 am

If you use printf then, yes, you need to add your own 'new lines'. You need to add them as strings, eg.

printf("player.Fights = "..player.Fights.."\n")
printf("player.free_counter1 = "..player.free_counter1.."\n")
or

printf("player.Fights = "..player.Fights.."\n"..player.free_counter1 = "..player.free_counter1.."\n")
or, with printf you can use replacement args.

printf("player.Fights = %s\n", player.Fights)
printf("player.free_counter1 = %s\n", player.free_counter1)
or

printf("player.Fights = %s\nplayer.free_counter1 = %s\n", player.Fights, player.free_counter1)
If you find any of this confusing just do it the way that makes sense to you, they all do the same thing.