beggining problem

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
testromaddon

beggining problem

#1 Post by testromaddon » Tue May 07, 2013 8:43 pm

Hey everybody !

I just have download and installed micromacro and vsn, and while i am loading my profile character, it doesnt work.

I've taken a screen for it, i hope you could help me :/

Thanks
Attachments
screen problem.png

rock5

Re: beggining problem

#2 Post by rock5 » Wed May 08, 2013 1:50 am

We had to make a few changes to syntax for the new version of MicroMacro 1.03 because it uses Lua 5.2 but we missed that one. Any reference to \%% should be only %%. I'll update it.

Actually I'll probably just delete it, there shouldn't be any English strings in non-English language files because the English strings get used by default.

By the way, if you speak French and English, feel free to translate any strings that still appear in English, and I can add it to the bot.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

testromaddon

#3 Post by testromaddon » Wed May 22, 2013 8:37 pm

Ok i understand. I turned game into english mode, no problem rombot is working great. :)
And yes there was another string in english that i can translate to you, it was :
(Uk) is not a valid hotkey for rotate left, and same for right key.
It would be : "La touche (X) n'est pas un raccourci valide pour tourner à gauche. ("droite" for "right")
By the way , i posted a problem about my first ks script in " yet another Ks script" i dont know if it was the right place, if you could take a look at it.

Thx rock :)

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Thu May 23, 2013 12:14 am

Sorry, I couldn't find that string. Maybe it's not from the bot but a userfunction.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro