weapon skill level

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
harbifm

weapon skill level

#1 Post by harbifm » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi all. I need help :|
I know that weapon skills level on white hits. I am level 75 so ravenvel eggs are not an option. If there is trick that work with level 75 character. I would apprechiate it :roll: . Macro also can help :oops:

rock5

Re: weapon skill level

#2 Post by rock5 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:19 pm

You double posted. Please be careful.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

Re: weapon skill level

#3 Post by rock5 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:31 pm

• Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro