SOLVED: Having trouble with 'invalid options in profile'

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
sparky

SOLVED: Having trouble with 'invalid options in profile'

#1 Post by sparky » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:03 pm

Hello all,

My first post here, and thank you lisa and rock5 for all the great work you are doing!

After over a year, I decided to start playing RoM again, and wow, I really love this game all over again.

I had an old version of micromacro and rombot installed, so I upgraded them to current (I'm pretty sure I did that right, used SVN Update on folder).

I also updated my character profile. I deleted all the <skills_%class> and replaced with just <skills> from the database/skills.xml file. I'm pretty sure that's where I went wrong. I need to tell it to use the <skills> stuff and not the old way.

Anyways, I login to game, start the bot, and get this error:

Code: Select all

MicroMacro v1.02 beta 1
SolarStrike Software
http://www.solarstrike.net
Opening bot.lua...
Starting script execution - Press CTRL+C to exit.
Press CTRL+L to cancel execution and load a new script.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Installing userfunctions.
We read the hotkey settings from your bindings.txt file C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\My Docume
nts\Runes of Magic\bindings.txt instead of using the settings.xml file.
ññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññ
Welcome to rom bot! press END to quitñññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññ
RoM Bot Version 3.29, Revision 756ññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññññ
Press the (End) key to stop/pause the script.
You can resume with the (Delete) key.
Game Version is 5.0.9.2632
RoM windows size is 1600x838, upper left corner at 0,22
Loading profile XXXXXXXX.xml
Did not find any crashed game clients.
10:33am - The options 'mana', 'rage', 'energy', 'focus', 'range', 'cooldown', 'm
inrange', 'type', 'target' and 'casttime' are not valid options for your skill '
MAGE_FIREBALL' in your profile 'XXXXXXXX.xml'. Please delete them and restart!

Please enter the script name to run.
Type in 'exit' (without quotes) to exit.
Script>

The options 'mana', 'rage', 'energy', 'focus', 'range', 'cooldown', 'minrange', 'type', 'target' and 'casttime' are not valid options for your skill 'MAGE_FIREBALL' in your profile.  Please delete them and restart!
When I check the line for 'MAGE_FIREBALL', I don't see any of those options. I'm stumped. Here is the line from the profile:

<skill name="MAGE_FIREBALL" id="490204" range="225" cooldown="6" priority="65" type="damage" target="enemy" />
Okay, I now see the 'cooldown' option. I'll delete that one, and try again. I don't see any of the other options. Maybe my copy of the default profile is too old or something? Or the database/skills file? I just don't know.

The only changes to the default profile are:

1. deleted all <skills_%class> stuff, replaced with <skills> stuff from database/skills file.
2. set waypoint file to RBAssist
3. changed from melee to ranged

I'm pretty sure that's it.

Here is the profile file (sorry about the long post):

Thank you for your help!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<profile>
	<options>
		<!-- Try the bot with a new char mage                   -->
		<!-- At the pioneer village. Use demo.xml waypoint file -->
		<option name="HP_LOW"				value="85" />
		<option name="MP_LOW_POTION"		value="50" />
		<option name="HP_LOW_POTION"		value="50" />
		<option name="USE_HP_POTION"		value="best" />			<!-- potion select strategy: best|minstack -->
		<option name="USE_MANA_POTION"		value="best" />			<!-- potion select strategy: best|minstack -->
		<option name="USE_PHIRIUS_POTION"	value="true" /> 		<!-- false | true if you want to use the Phirus Potions -->
		<option name="PHIRIUS_MP_LOW"		value="40" />
		<option name="PHIRIUS_HP_LOW"		value="40" />

<!-- Rest if HP or Mana is below that level -->
		<option name="HP_REST" 				value="15" />
		<option name="MP_REST" 				value="15" />

<!-- Shopping options, how many of what do you want to keep in your inventory -->
		<option name="HEALING_POTION" 		value="99" />
		<option name="MANA_POTION" 			value="99" />			<!-- set to "0" if not required to buy -->
		<option name="ARROW_QUIVER" 		value="2" /> 			<!-- set to "0" if not required to buy -->
		<option name="THROWN_BAG" 			value="2" />			<!-- set to "0" if not required to buy -->
		<option name="POISON" 				value="30" />			<!-- set to "0" if not required to buy -->

<!-- either false or arrow or thrown -->
		<option name="RELOAD_AMMUNITION" 	value="arrow" />		<!-- false|arrow|thrown -->

<!-- Combat options -->
		<option name="COMBAT_TYPE"        	value="ranged" />				<!-- leave empty or choose ranged/melee if not using class default -->
		<option name="COMBAT_RANGED_PULL" 	value="true" /> 		<!-- only important for melees -->
		<option name="COMBAT_DISTANCE"    	value="200" />
		<option name="MAX_FIGHT_TIME"     	value="15" />			<!-- Max time without damage before break -->
		<option name="DOT_PERCENT"        	value="90" />
		<option name="ANTI_KS"            	value="true" />
		<option name="MAX_TARGET_DIST"    	value="225" />

<!-- Attack monsters 3 levels above or 10 below your level -->
		<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_ABOVE" value="3" />
		<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW" value="10" />

<!-- Waypoint and movement settings -->
		<option name="WAYPOINTS"			value="RBAssist.xml" />  			<!-- leave empty to show a list -->
		<option name="RETURNPATH"			value="" />
		<option name="PATH_TYPE"			value="waypoints" />	<!-- waypoints | wander -->
		<option name="WANDER_RADIUS"		value="500" />
		<option name="WAYPOINT_DEVIATION"	value="0" />
		<option name="QUICK_TURN" 			value="true" />

<!-- Loot settings -->
		<option name="LOOT"               	value="true" />
		<option name="LOOT_ALL"			  	value="false" />  		<!-- Loot all nearby dead mobs after combat -->
		<option name="LOOT_IN_COMBAT"     	value="true" />
		<option name="LOOT_DISTANCE"      	value="100" />
		<option name="LOOT_PAUSE_AFTER"   	value="0" />			<!-- probability in % for a short rest -->

<!-- Auto selling options when used with player:merchant -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_ENABLE"	value="false" />		<!-- true | false -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_FROMSLOT" value="1" /> 			<!-- 1 = bag 1 slot 1 -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_TOSLOT"	value="60" /> 			<!-- 30 = last slot bag 1 -->
		<option name="INV_AUTOSELL_QUALITY"	value="white,green" /> 	<!-- white,green,blue,purple  -->

<!-- Harvest options -->
		<option name="HARVEST_DISTANCE"		value="120" />
		<option name="HARVEST_WOOD"			value="true" /> 		<!-- Choose which types to harvest. -->
		<option name="HARVEST_HERB"			value="true" /> 		<!-- "true" = harvest, "false" = do not harvest -->
		<option name="HARVEST_ORE"			value="true" />

<!-- Eggpet options -->
		<option name="EGGPET_ENABLE_CRAFT"	value="false" />		<!-- If using same slot for assist and craft, onlt 1 can be enabled. -->
		<option name="EGGPET_CRAFT_SLOT"	value="1" />
		<option name="EGGPET_ENABLE_ASSIST"	value="false" />
		<option name="EGGPET_ASSIST_SLOT"	value="1" />
		<option name="EGGPET_CRAFT_RATIO"	value="1:1:1" /> 		<!-- mining:woodworking:herbalism ratio to produce. -->
		<option name="EGGPET_CRAFT_INDEXES"	value="" /> 	 		<!-- override auto craft index for mining,woodworking,herbalism eg. "2,,"-->

<!-- Log out and resurrect settings -->
		<option name="LOGOUT_TIME" 			value="0" />			<!-- in minutes, 0 = timer disabled -->
		<option name="LOGOUT_SHUTDOWN"		value="false" />
		<option name="LOGOUT_WHEN_STUCK"	value="true" />
		<option name="CLOSE_WHEN_STUCK"		value="true" />
		<option name="RES_AFTER_DEATH" 		value="true" />
		<option name="MAX_DEATHS" 			value="10" /> 			<!-- Log out after this many deaths -->

<!-- Party Bot options  -->
		<!-- <option name="PARTY"			value="true" /> -->
		<!-- <option name="PARTY_ICONS"		value="true" /> -->
		<!-- <option name="PARTY_INSTANCE"	value="true" /> -->

<!-- Healing options -->
		<!-- <option name="HEALER_FIGHT"		value="true" /> --> 	<!-- For party bot if you want healer to also fight -->

<!-- pvp -->
		<!--option name="PVP"			value="true" /> --> 		<!-- To enable PVP, with this set to true it will auto attack any players with red names -->

<!-- For more options and documentation see the RoM Bot Wiki:  -->
		<!-- http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php5?title=RoM_Bot  -->

</options>

<friends>
		<!-- names of friends we help fighting or enemys we don't want to attack -->
		<!-- for umlauts use \129 (ue),\132 (ae),\148 (oe) e.g. K\132fer         -->
		<friend name="blah" />
		<friend name="blahblah" />
		<friend name="blahblahblah" />
		<friend name="Elite_Mob_Name2" />
	</friends>

<mobs>
		<!-- names of mobs we want to attack 				-->
		<!-- if no names defined we will attack all mobs	-->
		<mob name="" />
		<mob name="" />
		<mob name="" />
	</mobs>

<hotkeys>
    	<!-- to communicate with the RoM API / define ingame dummy macro at place 1 -->
		<hotkey name="MACRO"          key="VK_0" />
	</hotkeys>

<!-- define your skills depending from your actual primary class -->
	<!-- see the example for a priest/mage                           -->
	<!-- delete skills you don't have or don't want to use.          -->
	<!-- For more skills to use see /database/skills.xml             -->
	<!-- demo skills for LvL 1 character for all classes             -->
	<!-- to use a specific key instead of MACRO then use hotkey="VK_1" this example is for hotkey 1 -->

<skills>
	<!-- Mage Skills -->
	<skill name="MAGE_FIREBALL" id="490204" range="225" cooldown="6" priority="65" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_LIGHTNING" id="490212" range="150" minrange="75" priority="100" cooldown="20" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_INTENSIFICATION" id="497976" range="225" cooldown="120" type="buff" buffname="620177" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_SILENCE" id="490296" range="150" cooldown="24" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_FIRE_WARD" id="490248" type="buff" buffname="500366" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_ELEMENTAL_CATALYST" id="490238" buffname="500339" range="225" cooldown="300" type="buff" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_FLAME" id="491150" range="225" casttime="3" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_ELECTROSTATIC_CHARGE" id="491156" cooldown="120" type="buff" buffname="501538" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_PLASMA_ARROW" id="491169" range="200" casttime="2" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_ELECTRIC_BOLT" id="491168" range="200" casttime="1" type="dot" buffname="501550" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_GALAXY" id="490252" range="150" type="damage" target="enemy" />

<!-- TODO: More info needed (mana increase per level) -->
	<skill name="MAGE_DISCHARGE" id="490242" range="60" type="damage" target="enemy" cooldown="15" aoecenter="player"/>
	<skill name="MAGE_METEOR_SHOWER" id="490252" casttime="5" range="150" type="damage" target="enemy" globalcooldown="true" />
	<skill name="MAGE_ELECTRIC_EXPLOSION" id="491170" range="200" casttime="2" type="damage" target="enemy" reqbuffname="502270" reqbufftarget="player" />
	<skill name="MAGE_PHOENIX" id="490239" range="120" cooldown="20" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_ELECTRIC_COMPRESSION" id="491171" type="buff" buffname="501554" target="self" reqbuffname="502270" reqbufftarget="player" />
	<skill name="MAGE_STATIC_FIELD" id="491172" range="150" casttime="1" type="damage" buffname="501555" target="enemy" reqbuffname="501554" reqbufftarget="player" />
	<skill name="MAGE_PURGATORY_FIRE" id="491153" range="50" type="damage" target="enemy" aoecenter="player"/>
	<skill name="MAGE_ENERGY_INFLUX" id="490218" cooldown="120" type="buff" buffname="500296" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_ENERGY_WELL" id="490251" cooldown="120" type="buff" buffname="500369" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_ELEMENTAL_WEAKNESS" id="490247" range="250" type="damage" buffname="500365" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_THUNDERSTORM" id="490244" casttime="2" range="180" type="damage" target="enemy" clicktocast="true" globalcooldown="true" />

<!-- Elite -->
	<skill name="MAGE_MAGICAL_TALENT" id="491562" type="buff" buffname="501947" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_MAGICAL_ENLIGHTENMENT" id="491563" type="buff" buffname="501948" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_ELEMENTAL_EXPLOSION" id="491564" type="buff" buffname="501949" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_RAGE_MANA" id="491565" cooldown="120" type="buff" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_ACTIVATE_MANA" id="492630" cooldown="90" type="buff" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_THUNDERCLAP" id="491570" range="225" casttime="1" cooldown="10" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_FIRE_ARROW" id="491573" type="buff" buffname="501955" target="self" nobuffname="503187" nobufftarget="player"/>
	<skill name="MAGE_FIRE_ROSE" id="491343" range="225" type="dot" target="enemy" nobuffname="501806" nobufftarget="target" nobuffcount="3" />
	<skill name="MAGE_FIRE_ROSE_EXPLOSION" id="491344" range="225" cooldown="10" type="damage" target="enemy" reqbuffname="501806" reqbufftarget="target" reqbuffcount="3" />
	<skill name="MAGE_FLAME_SPIRIT" id="492631" cooldown="180" type="buff" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_POWER_OF_THE_WIND" id="492926" type="buff" buffname="503187,620179" target="self" nobuffname="501955" nobufftarget="player"/>
	<skill name="MAGE_FLAME_OF_FIRE" id="492675" range="200" casttime="2" />
	<skill name="MAGE_CURSED_FANGS" id="491578" range="200" type="dot" buffname="501960" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_KISS_OF_THE_VAMPIRE" id="491345" range="150" cooldown="60" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_DEMORALIZE" id="491348" range="150" cooldown="60" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_FANG_RITUAL" id="491581" type="buff" buffname="502036" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_DISTRACT" id="492632" cooldown="120" maxhpper="30" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<!-- TODO: Purify: Requires curse -->
	<skill name="MAGE_ESSENCE_OF_MAGIC" id="491587" range="200" type="buff" buffname="501962" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_PURIFY" id="491588" range="200" cooldown="10" type="buff" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_MAGIC_DRAIN" id="493265" range="180" cooldown="60" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_HOLY_LIGHT_STRIKE" id="491594" range="150" casttime="2" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_STARS_OF_LIGHT" id="491347" range="200" cooldown="2" casttime="4" type="damage" />
	<skill name="MAGE_MESSENGER_OF_LIGHT" id="491599" type="buff" buffname="502034" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_LIGHT_CHARGE" id="492634" range="150" minrange="80" cooldown="8" priority="100" />
	<skill name="MAGE_EARTH_SURGE" id="494049" range="200" cooldown="3" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_EARTH_GROANING_WIND_BLADE" id="494330" range="250" cooldown="6"  type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="MAGE_EARTH_SCEPTER" id="494562" type="buff" buffname="504913" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_PERCEPTION" id="494052" type="buff" buffname="504561" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_MAGIC_TARGET" id="494053" type="buff" buffname="504562" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_MAGMA_BLADE" id="494564" range="250" cooldown="6" type="damage" target="enemy" />

<!-- Mage Itemsetskills -->
	<skill name="MAGE_RECOVER_MAGIC" id="495481" cooldown="180" type="buff" buffname="506455" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_UNHARMED" id="495716" cooldown="180" type="buff" buffname="506869" target="self" />
	<skill name="MAGE_LUCKY_CHANCE" id="495482" type="buff" buffname="506582" target="self" />  <!-- Need to press alt+1 or RoMScript("UseExtraAction(1)"); for skill to fire -->
	<skill name="MAGE_EARTH_COLLAPSE" id="495731" casttime="2" cooldown="60" type="damage" range="60" aoecenter="player" /> <!-- also takes 8% hp-->
	<skill name="MAGE_STONE_SCALE_BLADE" id="495562" casttime="2" range="250" type="damage" target="enemy" />

<!-- Scout skills -->
	<skill name="SCOUT_SHOT" id="490423" range="180" cooldown="4" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_VAMPIRE_ARROWS" id="491292" cooldown="10" range="180" type="dot" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_JOINT_BLOW" id="490420" range="50" type="damage" buffname="500848" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_BLOOD_ARROW" id="490434" cooldown="120" type="buff" buffname="500871" target="self" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_THROAT_ATTACK" id="490428" range="50" cooldown="12" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_WRIST_ATTACK" id="490451" range="50" cooldown="30" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_ARROW_OF_ESSENCE" id="490494" cooldown="300" type="buff" target="self" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_AUTOSHOT" id="492589" range="180" cooldown="1" type="damage" target="enemy" toggleable="true" globalcooldown="false" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_WIND_ARROWS" id="491128" range="225" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_FROST_ARROW" id="491163" type="buff" buffname="501530" target="self" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_MANA_DRAIN_SHOT" id="491160" range="180" cooldown="90" type="buff" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_LASSO" id="490454" range="150" casttime="1" type="buff" buffname="500924" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_PIERCING_ARROW" id="490400" range="220" cooldown="4" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_SNIPE" id="490450" range="240" casttime="3" cooldown="15" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_DETECTION" id="490463" type="buff" buffname="500933" target="self" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_COMBO_SHOT" id="490424" range="180" casttime="1" cooldown="8" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_NECK_STRIKE" id="490438" range="50" cooldown="30" type="buff" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_REFLECTED_SHOT" id="490457" cooldown="10" range="180" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_CONCENTRATION" id="490460" cooldown="300" type="buff" target="self" inbattle="true" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_TARGET_AREA" id="490464" type="buff" buffname="500934" target="self" />

<!-- Elite -->
	<skill name="SCOUT_SHOOT" id="494070" range="180" cooldown="1" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_BATTLE_INSTINCT" id="491337" target="self" buffname="501821" type="buff" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_MENTAL_FOCUS" id="491491" target="self" buffname="501892" type="buff" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_TARGET_LOCK" id="492620" cooldown="60"  range="180" type="buff" buffname="502920" target="enemy"  />
	<skill name="SCOUT_WEAK_SPOT" id="491493" range="230" cooldown="15" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_BLINDING_POWDER" id="491336" range="100" cooldown="60" type="buff" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_SAPPING_ARROW" id="491496" range="230" cooldown="20" type="buff" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_DEADLY_POISON_BITE" id="492621" range="160" casttime="1" cooldown="10" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_PURIFYING_ARROW" id="491507" range="150" cooldown="10" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_BLAZING_ENERGY" id="491506" target="self" buffname="501907" type="buff" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_IGNITE" id="491509" range="150" type="damage" target="enemy" clicktocast="true" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_GONE_WITH_THE_WIND" id="491510" cooldown="120" maxhpper="20" type="buff" target="self" /> <!-- Drop aggro -->
	<skill name="SCOUT_CURSED_ARROW" id="492623" range="180" cooldown="10" type="dot" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_PURIFYING_SHOT" id="491504" range="230" cooldown="10" type="buff" target="friendly" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_MANA_ARROWS" id="491513" range="230" cooldown="30" type="buff" target="friendly" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_SPIRITUAL_LEADER" id="491335" cooldown="300" type="buff" target="self" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_REPELLING_ARROW" id="491516" range="150" cooldown="25" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_HEALING_SHOT" id="491487" range="150" cooldown="8" type="heal" target="friendly" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_MANA_CONVERSION" id="491519" cooldown="60" type="buff" target="self" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_THORN_ARROW" id="494037" range="180" cooldown="6" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_ENTLING_OFFERING" id="494038" type="buff" target="self" buffname="504547"/>
	<skill name="SCOUT_HIDDEN_PERIL" id="494039" range="180" cooldown="10" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_GRYPHON_BASH" id="494629" range="120" cooldown="10" type="damage" target="enemy" aoecenter="target" aoerange="80"/>
	<skill name="SCOUT_SNAKE_POISON_ARROW" id="494041" range="180" cooldown="6" type="damage" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_FOCUS" id="494529" type="buff" target="self" />

<!-- Itemset skills -->
	<skill name="SCOUT_ARCHERS_GLORY" id="495477" cooldown="180" type="buff" buffname="506451" target="self" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_SHATTERSTAR_STORM" id="495478" casttime="4" cooldown="60" range="120" type="damage" clicktocast="true" aoerange="80"/>
	<skill name="SCOUT_ARROW_SHIELD" id="495714" cooldown="120" type="buff" buffname="506867" target="self" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_CREATE_TENDRILS" id="495729" type="buff" casttime="4" autouse="false"/>

<!-- Unknown skills or superseded names-->
	<skill name="SCOUT_NECK_SHOT" range="50" cooldown="30" type="buff" target="enemy" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_INTENSIFY" type="buff" target="self"/>
	<skill name="SCOUT_POISONOUS_BITE" range="160" casttime="1" cooldown="10" />
	<skill name="SCOUT_SERENITY" id="490465" cooldown="480" type="buff" target="self" />

</skills>

<onLoad><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute after loading the profile
		-- and before the bot starts. e.g. You could overwrite profile settings here
		-- like: changeProfileOption("HP_REST", 60);
	]]></onLoad>

<onDeath><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute on death
		-- pauseOnDeath(); -- Stop the script
		-- player:logout();	-- logout
	]]></onDeath>

<onLeaveCombat><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute after killing an enemy
	]]></onLeaveCombat>

<onLevelup><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute after having a levelup
		-- and levelup the skills for a new character (mage or priest recommended)
		-- e.g. sendMacro("SetSpellPoint(_tabnr, _skillnr);"); would levelup a skill
	]]></onLevelup>

<onSkillCast><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute when casting a skill
		-- Note: arg1 contains the skill being used.
		-- i.e. arg1.Name will be the name of the skill being cast
		-- e.g.:
		--if( 15 > player.HP/player.MaxHP*100 ) then
		--    player:cast("PRIEST_SOUL_SOURCE");
		--elseif( 25 > player.HP/player.MaxHP*100 ) then
		--    player:cast("PRIEST_HOLY_AURA");
		--    player:cast("PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL");
		--    player:cast("PRIEST_URGENT_HEAL");
	]]></onSkillCast>

<onHarvest><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute directly before the actual harvesting takes place.
		-- Note: arg1 contains the object to be harvested.
		-- i.e. arg1.Name will be the name of the node you are about to harvest
		-- If this snippet returns 'false', the node will *not* be harvested.
		-- All other return values result in the player attempting to harvest the node.
		-- Note that returning 'false' here breaks out of harvesting completely;
		-- You will not attempt to harvest other nearby nodes instead.
	]]></onHarvest>

<onUnstickFailure><![CDATA[
		-- Lua code to execute when MAX_UNSTICK_TRIALS is reached.
	]]></onUnstickFailure>
</profile>
Last edited by sparky on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sparky

Re: Having trouble with 'invalid options in profile'

#2 Post by sparky » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:15 pm

I deleted the 'cooldown' option, but still get the same exact error.

rock5

#3 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:30 pm

You do not copy the skills from skills.xml. Follow the "default.xml" profile to see how to set up the skills properly.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

sparky

#4 Post by sparky » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:56 pm

rock5 wrote:You do not copy the skills from skills.xml. Follow the "default.xml" profile to see how to set up the skills properly.
According to the default.xml profile, it just says:

<!-- For more skills to use see /database/skills.xml             -->
Okay, so I look in the /database/skills.xml file, and it's just the list of skills. No instructions on how to set up the skills properly. Since it doesn't tell me anything, I assumed i'm supposed to copy/paste the lines. I guessed wrong, I get that. No clue what the right way is. It doesn't say.

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:25 pm

You refer to the skills.xml to get the skill names as the bot uses them. Use existing skills in the profile as an example on how to set up new skills.

For more information check out the rombot wiki. It might be a bit out of date though.
http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.p ... e_-_Skills
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

sparky

#6 Post by sparky » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:26 pm

Found something.

I'm running an old version of micromacro, v1.02 beta 1.

Sorry about that. I shouldn't have posted here. I thought I was current, but didn't double-check. My bad.

Thanks

sparky

#7 Post by sparky » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Sorry about that rock, rookie mistake.

I deleted all micromacro and rombot folders, and started over from scratch. Works fine now. I even upgraded SVN too.

Thanks again for all your hard work!