Rock5's Mail Mods

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
minhtien86

Re: Rock5's Mail Mods

#381 Post by minhtien86 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:32 am

thank rock, that all i need , ill try it soon

kenzu38

#382 Post by kenzu38 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:38 am

Hey rock, I have this code:

Code: Select all

<onLoad>
nameTable =
{
"Char1","Char2",etc etc
}
 counter = 1
</onLoad>
   <!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="31761" z="3614" y="-17">	  
   		if nameTable[counter] == "lastchar" then
      		print("Done mailing.")
      		player:sleep()
		else
		UMM_SendMoney(nameTable[counter], 240000)
		yrest(500);
		sendMacro("CloseAllWindows()");
      		counter = counter + 1;    
   		end
   </waypoint>
</waypoints>
First of all, I haven't tested this code yet so I don't know if it's working but whether it works or not is irrelevant to my question so I posted this untested code anyway.

What I want to ask is, with this code, I am putting all my chars' names one by one and since I got lots of chars I am prone to make a typo, so I want to ask if there is a way to make the script send to all chars in an account and I will just have to list the account numbers in a table?

Thanks.

rock5

#383 Post by rock5 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:09 am

No, I don't think so. I don't think there is any way to get other character names from within the game and the loginxml login info is local for security reasons so is not available.

Seeing as your code first checks to see if it's the last character before sending, I think it wont send money to the last character.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

lolita

#384 Post by lolita » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:31 am

i am trying to add this code to userfunctions and just call it from command line

mailingList  = {
	"one",
	"two",
	"three"
	}
function send_fusions()
	mailingIndex = 1
	-- Check if name exists
	if mailingList[mailingIndex] == nil then
		error("Finished sending to all recipients.")
	end
	player:target_Object("Mailbox");
	UMM_SendByNameOrId(mailingList[mailingIndex],{"Fusion Stone","Random Fusion Stone"}, 10)
	mailingIndex = mailingIndex + 1
end
to send fusion stones to my tier stone alts, but it send stones only to first char on list.
Is it posible this way?
Life is a journey, not destination :D

rock5

#385 Post by rock5 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:42 am

kenzu38's code repeats because it keeps going to waypoint 1. If you want to use it in a userfunction you will have to set up a loop. Actually the easiest would be a 'for' loop, eg.

local mailingList  = {
   "one",
   "two",
   "three"
   }
function send_fusions()
	for k,name in pairs(mailingList) do
		UMM_SendByNameOrId(name,{"Fusion Stone","Random Fusion Stone"}, 10)
	end
end
Note: latest version of mail userfunctions does not require you to open the mailbox. It will do it itself.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

kenzu38

#386 Post by kenzu38 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:06 am

rock5 wrote:No, I don't think so. I don't think there is any way to get other character names from within the game and the loginxml login info is local for security reasons so is not available.

Seeing as your code first checks to see if it's the last character before sending, I think it wont send money to the last character.
I see, too bad coz I'm always prone to typo. Well, can't be helped. Now, back to typing those names one by one. :)

And yea, it didn't mail to the last char haha. Had to change it to this:

yrest(500);
            print("Done mailing.")
            counter = counter + 1;  
      end
   </waypoint>
Well anyway, thanks for the fast reply.

rock5

#387 Post by rock5 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:35 am

The counter is only incremented if you are on the last character. Maybe it should be outside the 'if' statement.

lolita

#388 Post by lolita » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Ty rock5 it work now :D
So basicly everyone can use onload

<onLoad>
local mailingList  = {
   "one",
   "two",
   "three"
   }

function send_fusions()
   for k,name in pairs(mailingList) do
   end
end
</onLoad>
and call from waypoint,

send_fusions()
insted of adding onload
DON'T USE CODE BELOW, NOT WORKING 100%
sry copy past error

<onLoad>
	mailingList  = {
		"Char1",
		"Char2",
		etc,
		etc
}
counter = 1;
</onLoad>
and on waypoint

print("Done mailing.")
	else
		yrest(500);
		counter = counter + 1;
	end
</waypoint>
</waypoints>
but i gues Rock5 you know what im talking about,
it's much easyter to use code you sugest to me.
Life is a journey, not destination :D

kenzu38

#389 Post by kenzu38 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:04 am

rock5 wrote:The counter is only incremented if you are on the last character. Maybe it should be outside the 'if' statement.
Lol, now that was embarrassing, I create a lot of test files for my scripts and I copy pasted from the non-working one. :D

yrest(500);
      		print("Done mailing.")
		end
      		counter = counter + 1;   
   </waypoint>
</waypoints>
The code above should do the trick. :)

bigmantitus

#390 Post by bigmantitus » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 am

Rock - I am attempting to utilize this mod/script (arrowhead farming)for the first time and have the following issue:

When it goes to mail the items desired, it opens up the mailbox, flashes the "Close mailbox before continuing on the screen" and gives me the following error -

/micromacro/scripts/rom/functions.lua:729: attempt to concatenate field '?' <a nil value>

Any thoughts?

Also as a side note, the version linked on the first page is still 1.80. Did you have a newer version?

rock5

#391 Post by rock5 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:16 am

I'm not sure why you got "Close mailbox before continuing". That sounds like you tried to do something else while the mailbox was open, such as open your bank.

There is no concatenation on line 729 of functions.lua. So either you have a corrupt bot installation or you edited the file or you are using a different version of the bot than the one I'm using.

bigmantitus

#392 Post by bigmantitus » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. I was not doing anything when the bot was running. I have installed your linked mail mod and userfunctions file and the arrow farming script straight up (no modification). I wonder if it has to do with my version of the bot program.

bigmantitus

#393 Post by bigmantitus » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Which version of the bot are you using?

kenzu38

#394 Post by kenzu38 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:58 am

Hey, rock. Since the 5.0.7 patch, taking mail either manually or by bot gives error saying bag is full when my inventory still has at least about 6 spaces left.

Currently still using RC3, though. Would switching back to regular version make a lot of difference? I'm trying to avoid the regular version though since I made a few customizations to the old one and I already forgot what they were so if I updated now, it's not gonna be fully updated or if I chose to overwrite I'll lose my customizations.

Anyway, what do you think might be causing this? Can you suggest some possible solution?

Thanks.

rock5

#395 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:57 am

Do you mean the patch that just happened? If you meant the last patch, too slow. Already updating to new patch. If you still have problems with new patch remind me again and I'll check it out.

Jandrana

#396 Post by Jandrana » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:29 am

Hey, rock. Since the 5.0.7 patch, taking mail either manually or by bot gives error saying bag is full when my inventory still has at least about 6 spaces left.

Currently still using RC3, though. Would switching back to regular version make a lot of difference? I'm trying to avoid the regular version though since I made a few customizations to the old one and I already forgot what they were so if I updated now, it's not gonna be fully updated or if I chose to overwrite I'll lose my customizations.
I'm using rock5's modified version with patch 5.0.7 - no problems. Maybe some of your customizations cause the conflict?

If you no longer remember, what your changes are, simply download the version from the forum and compare with your version. There are excellent tools available for file and directory comparison: BeyondCompare => http://www.scootersoftware.com/

I'm using it frequently. You can easily sync files and also merge changes with a single mouse click.

rock5

#397 Post by rock5 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:40 am

Yeah, I use KDiff3 which comes with "Git Extensions" which I have installed.

Anyway, I finished updating to the new patch and tested it. 8 different items in the mailbox and only 7 slots left. It filled them all up then got stuck. Did it always used to get stuck if your bags get full? With some users that would happen often, wouldn't it? How do they deal with it?

kenzu38

#398 Post by kenzu38 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Hey guyz, thanks for the input.
Jandrana wrote: There are excellent tools available for file and directory comparison: BeyondCompare => http://www.scootersoftware.com/

I'm using it frequently. You can easily sync files and also merge changes with a single mouse click.
Thanks for the link. :) Will try it out later.
rock5 wrote:8 different items in the mailbox and only 7 slots left. It filled them all up then got stuck. Did it always used to get stuck if your bags get full? With some users that would happen often, wouldn't it? How do they deal with it?
From my experience, yes, it always got stuck when bag is full. But now, even when it isn't full I get a full bag warning.

Well anyway, I'm hoping my problem gets fixed by the hotfix patch they released today. If not, then I guess I'll really have to go back to regular version of the bot.

Kempmann81

#399 Post by Kempmann81 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Hello,

i install the Mail mod, because I use the Arrowheads Waypoint.
My Problem is I dont understand what I do wrong.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wir benutzen nun die normale Wegepunktdatei Arrowheads-KBN.xml.
Wegepunkt #39 ist näher als #1. Wir starten daher mit Wegepunkt #39.
Wir gehen zum Wegpunkt #39, (-7657, -17233)
Wir versuchen den NPC 119274 zu finden:
Der NPC 'Postfach' wurde erfolgreich ausgewählt. Wir öffnen das Dialogfenster.
Sending items by name or id.

Pfeilspitze mit slot112 Sent
Pfeilspitze mit slot113 Sent
Miller-Spezialk slot181 Bound
"Geisterhafte L slot182 Bound
Gildenstein slot183 No item name match
Einfacher Repar slot184 No item name match
Grasland-Allerl slot186 BoundSending items to Musterman... Did not find any crash
ed game clients.
3:38am - IGF:\UMMFrameTab1:Hide()\ [string "local a={UMMFrameTab1:Hide()} return
a"]:1: attempt to index global 'UMMFrameTab1' (a nil value)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What did I have to do that it work?
Sorry my Bad English! Google Translate and I will do the best we can! ^^

rock5

#400 Post by rock5 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:00 am

Maybe you didn't install it properly.

The UltimateMailMod goes in the "Runes of Magic\interface\addons" folder. Make sure you restart the game afterwards.

The userfunction "addon_Rock5s_Mail_Functions.lua" goes in the "rom\userfunctions" folder.