ElfDaily simplyfied

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: ElfDaily simplyfied

#41 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:06 am

I guess you could check to see if it succeeds. Try this.

Code: Select all

<!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="31412" z="5714" y="-33" tag ="Item">
        while getQuestStatus("Helping Them Grow") == "incomplete" do
             yrest(1000);player:target_Object("Cleansing Crystal");yrest(1000);
   end
      __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Item"));
   </waypoint>
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Hidden

#42 Post by Hidden » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:53 am

Thanks Rock :)
My first time using so many characters. Switched to another account manually and started rombot from the command prompt. Got a Smiley face instead of the character name, started a different script and got couldnt find npc error, from a script I know works.

Closed both MM and the RoM client and started again fresh no problem.

Only common thing with both scripts is the use of player:target_Object / player:target_NPC.

So it would seem that after XX amount of runs both the client and mm need to be rebooted. Probably my fault been fiddling with different accounts and scripts all day without rebooting.

rock5

#43 Post by rock5 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:26 am

Usually the game crashes after you've changed characters a certain number of times. The game has known memory leak issues. You probably don't need to restart MM although you obviously would have to restart the waypoint.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

solimoli

#44 Post by solimoli » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

i got the same error like harbifm in the last page of the topic
( http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/downl ... d=3051&t=1 )
so after my first char complete the 10 quest and return to character selection the bot stops and dont login the next char
rock5 wrote: That might happen if you didn't setup the charlist properly or if you logged in by typing an account and password instead of clicking one of the buttons.
i used the buttons to log in

here is the script i used

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><waypoints type="TRAVEL">

<onLoad>
questEndNpcID1 = 112794
questName1 = "Helping Them Grow"
function relog()
  SetCharList({
   {account=1 , chars= {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,}},
   })
      LoginNextChar()
	yrest(3000)
	player:update()
      loadProfile()
      loadPaths("Daily.xml");
end
</onLoad>
<!-- #  1 --><waypoint x="31847" z="4592" tag ='Main'>

local dqCount, dqPerDay = RoMScript("Daily_count()");
         if 10 > dqCount then   
            queststate = getQuestStatus("Helping Them Grow");
            if queststate == "complete" then
               -- Complete quest
               player:target_NPC("Blinsik");
               sendMacro("CompleteQuest()"); yrest(2000);
               -- Accept quest
               sendMacro("AcceptQuest()"); yrest(2000);
               --__WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Main"));   
            else
               -- Accept quest
               sendMacro("AcceptQuest()"); yrest(2000);
            end
         else
            player:logout();
         end
   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  2 --><waypoint x="31812" z="4849">   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  3 --><waypoint x="31415" z="5720" tag = "Item">
         queststate = getQuestStatus("Helping Them Grow")
         if queststate == "incomplete" then
            player:target_NPC("Cleansing Crystal");
            yrest(3000);
            __WPL:setWaypointIndex(__WPL:findWaypointTag("Item"));
         end
   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  4 --><waypoint x="31878" z="4692">   </waypoint>
   <!-- #  5 --><waypoint x="31843" z="4593">   </waypoint>
</waypoints>
hope for help :D

solimoli

lolita

#45 Post by lolita » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:45 am

you maid function relog() but you never used it
change

player:logout()
with

relog()
Life is a journey, not destination :D

Jandrana

#46 Post by Jandrana » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:09 am

I updated my initial post with an improved version of my ElfDaily script. It has the multiple chars / accounts relog stuff included.

Because I use some of the ElfDaily chars to build mana stones, I send them to Obsidian stronghold from time to time (buying fusion stones). Usually I forget to transport back to "valley of preparation" :oops: , so my script does this now automatically. Also some of the elf daily chars are used to store stuff and while collecting phirius coins it can happen that the inventory gets full and you can't complete the quests any more. The script now deletes the newbie egg when it detects this case, so it should work a few more days until you need to clean up your bags.

solimoli

#47 Post by solimoli » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:05 am

lolita wrote:you maid function relog() but you never used it
change

player:logout()
with

relog()
sry for my late re-post but my internet was broken ....

edited : still dont work
new error : attempt to call method "relog" ( a nil value)

rock5

#48 Post by rock5 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:42 am

relog is defined in your onload so it shouldn't be nil. Did you change it?

Jandrana

#49 Post by Jandrana » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:51 am

I updated my initial posting some days ago that already has the relog feature includes. Did you try that one?

solimoli

#50 Post by solimoli » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:39 pm

Jandrana wrote:I updated my initial posting some days ago that already has the relog feature includes. Did you try that one?

this works perfect
THANK YOU ! rock and jandrana

wilmagnes

#51 Post by wilmagnes » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:54 pm

Hello. I haven't used rombot for over 2 years (and earlier used it quite successfully) and wanted to use it today for elfdaily. I installed svn, updated rom file with it, put ingamefunction in interface file of the game after taking it from devtools, edited profiles and waypoints. Then started the game and micromacro and I got such message:" 7:36pm - ...p/elfboty1/micromacro/scripts/rom/classes/player.lua:32: attempt to call field 'constructor' (a nil value)". Tried to find solution in forum, but there was none. I tried to create human char to test the problem with l1-10 file but it gave me the same error message. I would be grateful to get some help 'cause I'm rather a newbie with these matters.

rock5

#52 Post by rock5 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:00 pm

It might be because you have an older version of MicroMacro. Did you update that as well?

wilmagnes

#53 Post by wilmagnes » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:05 pm

Hmm, I thought so, but maybe I didn't. Let me try and check it with the game.

wilmagnes

#54 Post by wilmagnes » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:10 pm

So I made a checkout with svn and the message is the same. But I don't know if this checkout is enough or I should get new micromacro from other source.
I downloaded rombot and micromacro from forum again and updated it with svn and got such message: "8:25pm - Error while reading memory address for 'playerAddress'. Game seems to be changed!!! Please run 'rom/bot.lua update' AND install the new RoM Bot version!" When I do run rom/bot.lua update it gives me this one: "8:28pm - scripts\rom/bot.lua:98: Unable to find 'staticEquipBase' in module." Help.

rock5

#55 Post by rock5 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:18 am

What version of the game are you using? (Don't just say 'the latest')

wilmagnes

#56 Post by wilmagnes » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:30 am

I use version 5.0.8.2623.en. And version of checkout is 753. And the whole message I get is: !! Notice: !!
The game may have been updated or altered.
It is recommended that you run rom/update.lua
Did not find any crashed game clients.
7:31am - Error while reading memory address for 'playerAddress'. Game seems to be changed!!! Please run 'rom/bot.lua update' AND install the new RoM Bot version!
And I thought that svn checkout should be enough but it's not.
And if I should really get new version of RoM Bot, where can I find it, but I think it is new, updated by svn.
Problem fixed, but thanks for help anyway.
Last edited by wilmagnes on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

rock5

#57 Post by rock5 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:30 am

It looks like your installation is corrupt. Right click the 'rom' folder and do a "TortoiseSVN/Revert". All the icons of the bot files should then turn green. When you first run the bot it should automatically update the addresses.lua file which will then have a red icon which is ok. It should then work.

BTW, 753 is the latest version. You will always have the latest version if you you do an SVN Update.

wilmagnes

#58 Post by wilmagnes » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:27 am

Thanks as I wrote my rom bot works well now, but I have a problem with fastlogin. I use Loginxml[3.1], made it just like you explained in readme and the problem is that when the characters log in ther is no interface shown and char cannot talk to npc and so cannot do quests and so on. Why is that and what do I do wrong? There is a button for fast log in and it works. The log of next char works too. I also put userfunction_LoginNextChar in userfunction file in mm.

rock5

#59 Post by rock5 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:59 pm

Do you mean you don't show user interface of the game? Sort of like when you press Ctrl-Z? Try pressing ctrl-z, does it come back?

wilmagnes

#60 Post by wilmagnes » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:50 pm

No, it doesn't work. And yes it's such a situation. I can move with my chars but I have even a problem with shuting down the game. Can't talk to npc or open mail and so on.