Adding support for dwarfs and new classes

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
rock5

Re: Adding support for dwarfs and new classes

#21 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:54 pm

You need to add what the skill description says first so you need to add the focus too. For some reason we use 'concentration' for focus. Then you need to add the type. Because it's a buff you need to add the buffname. So you could have tried.

Code: Select all

<skill name="WARLOCK_MIND_RUNE" concentration="15" id="498665" type="buff" target="self" buffname="Mind Rune" />
Which should not have been too hard if you looked at the other buffs as an example.

The other buff looks like it's Called Sublimation Weave Curse not wave. It should look something like

<skill name="WARLOCK_SUBLIMATION_WEAVE_CURSE" id="498914" concentration="50" type="buff" target="self" buffname="Sublimation Weave Curse" />
Try them and see if they work. I'll change the buffname to ids when you've tested it. (It assumes English buff name)
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Beni

#22 Post by Beni » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:43 pm

<skill name="CHAMPION_SOUL_FORGE_MYSTERY" id="498652" type="buff" buffname="621341" target="self"/>
<skill name="CHAMPION_SOUL_FORGE_MYSTERY" hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" />
why he buff continuously, no wait 5 min.

Beni

#23 Post by Beni » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:53 pm

<skill name="WARLOCK_MIND_RUNE" concentration="15" id="498665" type="buff" target="self" buffname="Mind Rune" />
        <skill name="WARLOCK_SUBLIMATION_WEAVE_CURSE" id="498914" concentration="50" type="buff" target="self" buffname="Sublimation Weave Curse" />

<skill name="WARLOCK_MIND_RUNE" 	hotkey="MACRO" priority="20" rebuffcut="60" inbattle="false" /> -->
                <skill name="WARLOCK_SUBLIMATION_WEAVE_CURSE" 	hotkey="MACRO" priority="20" rebuffcut="60" inbattle="false" /> -->
its working, ty!

<skill name="CHAMPION_SOUL_FORGE_MYSTERY" id="498652" type="buff" buffname="Soul Forge Mystery" target="self"/>

<skill name="CHAMPION_SOUL_FORGE_MYSTERY"	  			hotkey="MACRO" priority="20" rebuffcut="60" inbattle="false" /> -->
and this too :)

Beni

#24 Post by Beni » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:48 am

why he do this...run in all directions instead to fight, i restart the bot but he do the same thing with warlock character.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg

rock5

#25 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:58 am

I'm not sure. It's happening to me too. I have used rbassist during testing and it was working but now it's not.

I'm look into it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#26 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:36 am

Sorry small bug in 724 that caused player:update() to not work for dwarfs. Please update to rev 725.

cookiejaaar

#27 Post by cookiejaaar » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:03 am

Ok, I'm maybe the dumbest of all users, but how can I download this r725? I got r719, but it won't work (playerAdress error), and it won't update by "rom/update" ("unable to find staticEquipBase in module" error). And here: http://www.solarstrike.net/index.php/projects I can still download only r719. Appreciate any help :)

rock5

#28 Post by rock5 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:37 am

"rom/update" is for automatically looking for and updating the memory addresses using patterns without requiring a download. This usually works after very small patches but when it doesn't work we have to update the addresses and patterns in the svn repository so that users can download the new versions.

I'm not sure how you got your version but you should have TortoiseSVN installed. Then all you have to do to update to the latest revision is right click the 'rom' folder and select "SVN Update".

SVN instructions can be found here.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... structions

cookiejaaar

#29 Post by cookiejaaar » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:49 am

Somehow I managed to use bot without Tortoise... so far :P. Thanks for that!