warden summon skill

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
cheater

warden summon skill

#1 Post by cheater » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:20 am

hi,

how i can use the summon skill in a config file?

the bot cast the skill but dont wait for the casttime, he attacks a mob right after he casted, so the cast is abort..

rock5

Re: warden summon skill

#2 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:18 pm

If you are already casting the skill, just add a pause after it, eg.

Code: Select all

yrest(2000) -- waits 2 seconds
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

whome

#3 Post by whome » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:25 pm

How on earth do I SIMPLY get the bot to summon spirit of the oak on load?? And before peeps yell at me, yes I have searched for such a simple command for the last three hours. Seems peeps don't share such simplicity :cry: . Sharing a basic profile would be such kindness. I know Lisa doesnt think it would help, but a starter when skills which we all use at the beginning, would be a great help!!

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Maybe you are not aware of the wiki?
http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.p ... le=RoM_Bot

What you want to do is "cast" the skill so you need "player:cast()"
http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.p ... _Functions

So this should work. Put it in the <onLoad> section of your profile.

player:cast("WARDEN_SUMMON_SPIRIT_OF_THE_OAK")
Make sure the skill is listed in your profile skills.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

whome

#5 Post by whome » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:47 am

Well yeah, I have been to the wiki, ssssoooooo many times, but I'm rather challenged technically...... got this to work for all too scared to ask ;)

<onLoad><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute after loading the profile
		-- and before the bot starts. e.g. You could overwrite profile settings here
		-- like: changeProfileOption("HP_REST", 60);
            	if( player.PetPtr == 0 or ( player.Pet.HP/player.Pet.MaxHP*100 ) < 20 ) then
            	player:cast("WARDEN_SUMMON_SPIRIT_OF_THE_OAK");
            	yrest(8000);
           	end;
I would neva have worked that out but for searching, searching, searching...... Seriously, you guys amaze me!! You make it seem so easy! :oops:

P.S. the long rest is so the character doesnt rush off too quickly and interupt the cast.....

cheater

#6 Post by cheater » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:38 am

whome wrote:Well yeah, I have been to the wiki, ssssoooooo many times, but I'm rather challenged technically...... got this to work for all too scared to ask ;)

<onLoad><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute after loading the profile
		-- and before the bot starts. e.g. You could overwrite profile settings here
		-- like: changeProfileOption("HP_REST", 60);
            	if( player.PetPtr == 0 or ( player.Pet.HP/player.Pet.MaxHP*100 ) < 20 ) then
            	player:cast("WARDEN_SUMMON_SPIRIT_OF_THE_OAK");
            	yrest(8000);
           	end;
I would neva have worked that out but for searching, searching, searching...... Seriously, you guys amaze me!! You make it seem so easy! :oops:

P.S. the long rest is so the character doesnt rush off too quickly and interupt the cast.....
this does not work! i have the lastest version of rombot an dhe always says:
Press 5: WARDEN SUMMON SPIRIT => *Cast gescheitert*
You have no summon.

:-(

whome

#7 Post by whome » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Doh, sorry, should have realised (cos I didnt know to start) you need to have it as a skill in your warden profile to be able to use it.... Just add this last line in mine to yours.... :P

<skills_warden>
		<skill name="WARDEN_CHARGED_CHOP"		modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="70" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_ENERGY_ABSORB"		modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" inbattle="true" hpper="60" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_BRIAR_SHIELD"		modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="40" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_POWER_OF_THE_WOOD_SPIRIT"	modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="30" maxuse="1" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_ELVEN_PRAYER"     		modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="20" autouse="false" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_THORNY_VINE"		modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="50" maxuse="1" />
		<skill name="MAGE_FIREBALL"			modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" maxuse="1" />
		<skill name="WARDEN_SUMMON_SPIRIT_OF_THE_OAK"	modifier="" hotkey="MACRO" priority="120" autouse="false" />
	</skills_warden>
this little baby will heal him too.....(although, like the summons, make sure you have elven prayer in your profile too)

<onLeaveCombat><![CDATA[
		-- Additional Lua code to execute after killing an enemy
		player:update()
		if 65 > (player.Pet.HP/player.Pet.MaxHP * 100) then
		player:target( player.Pet )
		player:cast("WARDEN_ELVEN_PRAYER")
		yrest(1000)
		end
	]]></onLeaveCombat>
You will have to play with it to get it to your liking though! 8-)