How can I run from aggro

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
kanta

How can I run from aggro

#1 Post by kanta » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Ok, my character is unable to withstand Boddosh's room when there's mobs in there and Boddosh aggros on me. I've been trying to figure out some way to utilize type="RUN" which seems to be defunct, looking through other coding to find some way to ignore aggro and run away to a point where normal mobs deaggro and I can fight Boddosh alone. Everything I've tried has not worked. I don't have enough understanding of scripting to figure this out. Such as if there's some way for me to use CPlayer:moveTo(waypoint, ignoreCycleTargets, dontStopAtEnd) in my waypoint file. There's got to be something I'm missing. I've been at this for a couple days now, trying everything I can find.

Any ideas?
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66

rock5

Re: How can I run from aggro

#2 Post by rock5 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:57 pm

There was some juggling of the meaning of RUN and TRAVEL awhile back. Run now means it doesn't look for mobs but responds to aggro and travel means it doesn't look for mobs and ignores aggro. So try travel.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Giram

#3 Post by Giram » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:07 am

Is the travel fixed now? If i have agro it used to stop for a while in every waypoint for a short time.

And some ideas for dealing with boddosh in here http://solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewtopic ... d371c4d235

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:20 am

Giram wrote:Is the travel fixed now? If i have agro it used to stop for a while in every waypoint for a short time.
There was a fix to not stop at waypoints but I don't know if it fixes your issue. Try it and let us know.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

kanta

#5 Post by kanta » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:44 am

Thank you both for the information
Scout/Knight/Rogue 70/66/66