lua51.dll

Discuss, ask for help, share ideas, give suggestions, read tutorials, and tell us about bugs you have found with MicroMacro in here.

Do not post RoM-Bot stuff here. There is a subforum for that.
Forum rules
This is a sub-forum for things specific to MicroMacro.

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference.
666morpheus

lua51.dll

#1 Post by 666morpheus » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:10 pm

Hey there,

Avira Antivir found a trojan horse (TR/PSW.Nilage.idz) in lua51.dll - is it a false positive again or am I infected? Summer2010 I think was the last thread about this... any help or comment?

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: lua51.dll

#2 Post by Administrator » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:15 pm

It is a false positive. What anti-virus software are you using? You can usually report false-positives to the company (but it is different for every software, so I cannot tell you how).

666morpheus

#3 Post by 666morpheus » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:47 pm

I´m using Avira Antivir (http://www.avira.com) and got the virus warning after todays update

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Me too. I'm using antivir as well.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#5 Post by rock5 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:11 pm

I've reported the file to Avast as a false positive. It is currently "UNDER ANALYSIS".

It looks like "TR/PSW.Nilage.idz" was added a couple of days ago on the 3rd of Feb.

I've reverted my lua51.dll to the one in revision 8 which isn't detected as a virus. Will this cause any problems? What's the difference between the one in rev 8 and rev 10?
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Administrator
Site Admin

#6 Post by Administrator » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:51 am

rock5 wrote:I've reverted my lua51.dll to the one in revision 8 which isn't detected as a virus. Will this cause any problems? What's the difference between the one in rev 8 and rev 10?
I don't recall. That was probably just when I started distributing it unpacked.