Do you have quickturn enabled when you level?

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Jengoso

Do you have quickturn enabled when you level?

#1 Post by Jengoso » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:34 am

Im thinking about what looks less suspicious, quickturn off or on? What do you use?

macgarthur

Re: Do you have quickturn enabled when you level?

#2 Post by macgarthur » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:58 pm

With Quickturn on the bot is much faster at picking up targets and staying on track, I have Quickturn on at night when there's less people on. With Quickturn off the bot works great, but isn't as quick, looks much human though and far less chance of being detected when botting during primetime.

Jengoso

#3 Post by Jengoso » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:49 pm

I have to say that I am ambivalent here, if you look closely at the bot I agree that quickturn would look more suspicious. however if you are just passing by I think that the very slow turning with quickturn off draws more attention than the superfast jumping turning with qucikturn. But im still experimenting with this.
Btw, is there no "middlemode"? Because I assume that its mostly the turning that gives away a bot (except for running around in a too small place for hours and such). Or something that makes the bot stand still when people are close? (thinking about old Wow-bots)

rock5

#4 Post by rock5 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:48 pm

To me quick turn off looks suspicious. When I play manually I never turn that slow. I whip around really quick with the mouse. Of course it would look like you were playing with the keyboard which is also possible.

So I guess I'm saying they both could look like real players. With quick turn off it would look like a player who navigates with the keyboard and with quick turn on it would look like a player who uses the mouse.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

swietlowka

#5 Post by swietlowka » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:02 am

i have quickturn on all the time