715 Changelog

For changelogs and discussion related to a specific revision.
rock5

715 Changelog

#1 Post by rock5 » Fri May 18, 2012 2:16 am

- Added: ItemShopItem and CanBeSold values to the item class.

- Improved: Autosell. Now it checks if item can be sold before trying to sell it and it's been optimised to improve speed.

- Fixed: item:moveTo now checks to see if item is an itemshopitem before trying to move to the item shop bag

- Added: checks if item is empty to a few functions eg. item:use(), item:delete(), item:moveTo()

- Fixed: bug that didn't clear the item.CoolDownTime variable so it would sometimes think an item with no cooldown had a cooldown.

- Improved: item:moveTo now times out if it can't move the item and takes correct action if it can't pick up or put down the item
  • If it can't pick up the item it skips it. If it can't put down the item it returns it to it's original location.
- Modified: armor and weapon types. The item ObjSubSubType now has 2 names, the currently used unique name such as "Belts Plate" and the actual name such as "Belts" which is not unique. Both can be used with "isType"
  • So now you can look for just belts, which you couldn't do before, using
    • item:isType("Belts")
    or if you want plate belts you can use
    • item:isType("Belts Plate")
      or
      item:isType("Belts") and item:isType("Plate")
- Moved: the recently added harvest skill level check to after the onHarvest event. That way the onHarvest event can be used to drink harvest skill pots before the check.

- Added: 2 functions for getting skills from skill book. GetSkillBookData(tabs) returns a table of info about the skills in the specified tabs and FindSkillBookSkill(nameorid, tabs) returns the info about the skill specified while searching in the tabs specified.
  • In both functions tabs is a table of the tab numbers eg. {2,3,4} for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th tab. Also in both functions if tabs is ommitted then it defaults to all tabs.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro