Rock5's Ancient Treasure

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's Ancient Treasure

#81 Post by rock5 » Thu May 17, 2012 4:52 am

We don't currently get the item shop flag from memory. We probably should. Also I think the recent changes I made to the item "moveTo" function put it into a permanent loop if the move fails. It should probably time out.

I'll look into it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

rock5

#82 Post by rock5 » Thu May 17, 2012 10:04 am

Ok. looking good. Found the flag for ItemShopItem so now it doesn't try to move items to the item shop unless they are item shop items. I'm calling the variable item.ItemShopItem. I'm also adding the CanBeSold flag so autosell no longer tries to sell items that can't be sold. While I was looking at autosell I noticed it did all the checks for every item. That's innefficient so I've changed it to break as soon as the first check fails. That should speed it up. Also added a few extra checks for if the bag slot is empty in a few of the functions. I also added a time limit for the moveTo function and steps to take if the pickup or put down fails.

So a few nice tweaks coming. I think I'll run through my daily scripts first and if all goes well I'll commit a bit later.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#83 Post by rock5 » Fri May 18, 2012 2:20 am

Hidden

#84 Post by Hidden » Fri May 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Run on 2 characters absolutely perfect.
Only small thing when collecting the first totem get Client date error report to server.
And character waits for time out instead of leaving but i think that's because of my settings.

rock5

#85 Post by rock5 » Sat May 19, 2012 4:31 am

Hidden wrote:Only small thing when collecting the first totem get Client date error report to server.
I don't really care about hose.
Hidden wrote:And character waits for time out instead of leaving but i think that's because of my settings.
I don't think there is any code in AT that makes it wait. Either it loads the next character or loads the next file. If your next file starts outside AT then you set ExitBeforeNextFile to true.

Hidden

#86 Post by Hidden » Sat May 19, 2012 1:46 pm

rock5 wrote:I don't think there is any code in AT that makes it wait. Either it loads the next character or loads the next file. If your next file starts outside AT then you set ExitBeforeNextFile to true.
Ahh that would be it, new to the script/bot thing so there is no next file. So Im guessing When_Finished = "end" simply stops the script before leaving AT.
I play manually 99% of the time but for the mundane things in this game (dailies, mini games, and farming in general) the bots are fun.
Hopefully I can learn enough to make some contribution to the site.

rock5

#87 Post by rock5 » Sat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Looks like I didn't bother making it exit if you just "end". I guess it gives you a chance to double checking that you didn't miss any chests you wanted to collect and would look less suspiscious to onlookers if you stayed in the full time instead of exiting after 5 minutes. Anyway there's no real point in botting the exit if you're not continuing with another script.

Alleexx

#88 Post by Alleexx » Sun May 20, 2012 9:00 am

Now it only moves item shop mats. Thanks a lot rock!

But after all chests have been collected I get this error:
Error2.png
EDIT: I'm so sorry. I forgot to add the waypointfilename when I downloaded the new version. Everything works fine!

Alkaiser

#89 Post by Alkaiser » Mon May 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Is anyone having the problem where the bot will get stuck in the doorway to the treasure room? I didn't notice this happening before until just after the last patch.... not sure if its the server rubber-band effect or just lag.

BillDoorNZ

#90 Post by BillDoorNZ » Mon May 21, 2012 3:00 pm

I did get that problem yesterday (first day I ran new script). About to run again so will check it again then.

I often get pulled out of the floor from aggro too tho, so will see how that goes - really should read rocks code and figure out how to get it to get back under the floor :)

Andy

#91 Post by Andy » Mon May 21, 2012 3:06 pm

It works awsome at me on 4.0.11 (It is much quicker than me, :lol: )

Alkaiser

#92 Post by Alkaiser » Mon May 21, 2012 3:53 pm

I haven't tested this yet, but I'm going to try this:

at the bottom of getcandles() function.

Code: Select all

print("Going to chest room.")
		UpThroughFloor()
		yrest(3000)
		teleport(3842,3838,49) -- get to chest room

-- testing try again just to be sure
		yrest(3000)
		teleport(3842,3838,49) -- get to chest room
UPDATE: Well, with this addition, all 4 of my bots managed to get into the treasure room without difficulty.

grande

#93 Post by grande » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Rock5, why not just add this to the wp. Seems a few others have issues too unless it's in there:

Code: Select all

local function getcandles()
      teleport_SetStepSize(30)
      teleport_SetStepPause(1500)

rock5

#94 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:19 pm

I actually have an updated version that uses slower teleports. With Lisas suggestions it mainly just pauses before collecting the candles.

I should probably polish my version and upload it.

Edamh

#95 Post by Edamh » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:31 pm

How do you get your characters back to Varanas? Or do you just use the recall function?

rock5

#96 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:07 am

I always use recall for my dailies, especially with my alts. That way I can recall to my dailies after any game and from any location (I'm always changing the order I run my files). So to get back from AT I hoof it to the nearby camp then teleport back.

Edamh

#97 Post by Edamh » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Is v3.5 that is in the original post the latest version? Or is there an updated version somewhere within the posts?

rock5

#98 Post by rock5 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:36 pm

The first post is up to date.

_hirondelle

#99 Post by _hirondelle » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Work fine.

_hirondelle

#100 Post by _hirondelle » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:49 pm

Does anyone try to don't give the 30 tokens for play this mini game ?

(Like for the goblin's game on this thread)