Rock5's Ancient Treasure

Additional botting resources. Addons may be either for the game itself or for the RoM bot.
Forum rules
Only post additional bot resources here. Please do not ask unrelated questions.
rock5

Re: Rock5's Ancient Treasure

#241 Post by rock5 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:50 pm

I see now.

I don't think I would add it as an option because there are too many things that could affect the decision and I can't add options for all of them. It shouldn't be too difficult to add some code in for it. I had some experience with rented items, check out my 'rent' userfunction http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 872#p40872, but it's not designed for tickets so I'm not sure if they will work.

The ingame function it uses to get the bag state it "TimeLet_GetLetTime". You can try that on your permanent bags and see what you get. Try this on the MM commandline waypoint using different numbers for different bags.

Code: Select all

print(RoMScript("TimeLet_GetLetTime(\"BagLet3\")") or "nil")
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Cindy

#242 Post by Cindy » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:28 pm

The result is a very large number, greater than a billion

rock5

#243 Post by rock5 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:51 pm

For the permanently rented bags? What value was it exactly? And what values do you get from temporarily rented bags using the tickets, assuming you used some recently.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

rock5

#244 Post by rock5 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:02 am

The reason I wanted an exact value is because I wanted to see if it equated to a constant maximum hex value or at least what hex value it equated to. It would also be good if you check to see if it changes. They are minutes so wait a couple of minutes and see if it changed.

It may be that if the rent is above a certain value then it is a permanent bag but we'll need to know if it's a constant value. If you have more than one character with permanent bags see if the returned values from that command are the same.

Do you have any other permanently rented items such as bank bags? If you do, it would also be interesting to see if they return the same value. You would have to change "BagLet" to "BankLet".

Buster99

#245 Post by Buster99 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:13 am

Ever since I updated to MM 1.03 and newest Revision 758, this script causes an error...After choosing to enter inside AT game it fails to start game with timer...instead the player beings swimming through whole game.

Here is MM comments:

We try to find NPC Ange Rasa:
We successfully target NPC Ange Rasa and try to open the dialog window.
Use MACRO: Executing RoMScript "ChoiceOption(4);".
Use MACRO: Executing RoMScript "ChoiceOption(1);".
Swimhack Activated
We try to find NPC Luke Xavi:
We successfully target NPC Luke Xavi and try to open the dialog windo.
Player address changed: 0x2FE6E600

Then player takes off swimming through game but game did not officially start with timer showing. I tried adding a 10sec wait to make sure character is actually inside game and character is definitely inside but it still just takes of without starting game.

UPDATE: If I manually start script already inside the game, script runs perfect.

rock5

#246 Post by rock5 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:43 am

I think it's because I took out the player:update() in waitForLoadingScreen so the coordinates are wrong when it ports in. A few people have had problems so I'm going to put it back. And I think I finally found the problem that was causing the "undefined player.Class1 in settings.lua" error which is why I took it out. Try these 2 files and tell me if it fixes it. I'll probably commit them tomorrow.

<< Obsolete files deleted >>

Buster99

#247 Post by Buster99 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Yes, works fine now.

Thanks!

rock5

#248 Post by rock5 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:45 am

Updated to 3.7. Has same changes as 3.7b2 had
  • Removed the SlowTeleports option. It doesn't take that much time so it's on by default now.
  • Attempts to recover if you die. This needs testing. Some feedback would be appreciated.
  • Improves the reliability of some teleports by switching to player:moveTo if they fail.
  • Made changes that should help recover from accidentally popping up through the floor when harvesting.
  • Made the script compatible with lua 5.2 which the new MM will be using when it's released.
Plus
  • New patch 6.0.0 currency support.
It would still be nice to have some feedback as to whether the resurrection recovery works.

Rintintin

#249 Post by Rintintin » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 am

Theres another thing that you might concern. Theres a Quest with the ID 424722 (The path of Destiny). To accomplish this quest you have to open eight of the Chests with the Id 113616. So if someone has this quest unfinished in the questbook, it should also pickup 8 of those chests.

rock5

#250 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:53 am

Are they those boxes that give you extra skills to use against the mobs? I guess I could find a way to add them.

Rintintin

#251 Post by Rintintin » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:29 am

yes, useless when botting, but nessescry when you have to fullfil this quest.

rock5

#252 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:15 am

Added in version 3.71

amalia

#253 Post by amalia » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Not sure if the quest can be done while the boxes are unvisible due to an unsuitable model-folder.
In case it is. delete or rename temporarily model\element\common\prop\ancient_remains\destiny_box.ros

rock5

#254 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Usually objects that are invisible due to their models being removed are still targetable.

FranekIgawa

#255 Post by FranekIgawa » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:06 am

Hi,

I have a problem with AT.xml (version 3.71), crashes with an error:

Code: Select all

12:55am - [string "..."]:41: attempt to call global 'getCurrency' (a nil value)
Please have a suggestion, how fix it.

rock5

#256 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:15 am

It needs a newer bot. If you need to use an older bot then you should use the older 3.6 script.

mowit

#257 Post by mowit » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:44 am

Is there something I need to change in the AT.xml (version 3.71) script to make it pick the destiny boxes? Script works perfectly otherwise. Started doing title quests & cant seem to get it to go to the boxes.

rock5

#258 Post by rock5 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:08 pm

Well I wrote it so it collects the boxes if you have the quest. Do you have the quest? If not, why do you want to collect the boxes?

mowit

#259 Post by mowit » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:59 am

There is a quest for title dailies to earn reputation & exp. points. It's called Follow Destiny's Direction. It asks you to open 8 boxes of destiny to complete the quest. That's why i need it to open the boxes.

I see in the script where it has the Follow Destiny's Direction quest ID & the box ID. I do have the quest (seem to get it every day...lol), but the bot will not pick them. Started running MM 1.3 beta (huge improvement in speed) yesterday.

rock5

#260 Post by rock5 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Something fails but I'm not sure what. Here is a version that prints some values while running. See what it prints. Hopefully there are no syntax errors.
AT.xml
(19.09 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
It should print the chest and quest name so we can check they are working properly. And if it finds any chests it should print "Destiny chest found" followed by if it's clickable.