Not enough memory error since new patch...

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
lalaxy

Not enough memory error since new patch...

#1 Post by lalaxy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am

Hi!

I have this error many times what ive posted below...
Any solution for this ?

5:27 pm - not enough memory
AL lib: dsound.c:314: Device init failed: 0x80070008

Many thx
Attachments
boterror.png
boterror.png (4.94 KiB) Viewed 7569 times

rock5

Re: Not enough memory error since new patch...

#2 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:20 am

The bot doesn't check memory usage so it's not rombot. I don't know if the error could be from micromacro. Administrator would have to answer that.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.
  • How to: copy and paste in micromacro

Administrator
Site Admin

#3 Post by Administrator » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:37 am

Can you provide your log.txt file?

I see that there's a number of other posts related to memory issues. Those, as far as I can tell, have been restricted to MM1.02 but fixed in 1.03. Can you try upgrading from here?

If, for any reason, it cannot allocate more memory, that could cause OAL to also fail to create a device, which I suspect is the case here.

lalaxy

#4 Post by lalaxy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:05 pm

Heya!

Oc i, attach my log.txt if it can help...Here , or direcly to some e-mail address ?

Administrator
Site Admin

#5 Post by Administrator » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:13 pm

You can attach it here or email to the address listed at the bottom of the homepage.

lalaxy

#6 Post by lalaxy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Sent via private message :)

Administrator
Site Admin

#7 Post by Administrator » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:33 pm

Looks like this issue is due to not being able to find the window, which causes it to loop and continually call findWindowProc() (Internal function only; not exported as a Lua glue) which had a memory leak that was patched in 1.03.

For simplicity sake, I'm attaching a working copy of MicroMacro 1.03b2. Remember to overwrite all files when upgrading.

Now, the next question is, why does the RoM bot not find the window properly?
Attachments
micromacro.zip
MicroMacro 1.03 beta 2
(776.99 KiB) Downloaded 199 times

lalaxy

#8 Post by lalaxy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Ure the experts :) Anything i can help or attach anymore, please write, and ill do it...

Thy for the help :)

Administrator
Site Admin

#9 Post by Administrator » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Finally done patching RoM. I was able to run the RoMbot without any issues. Once you upgrade MM to 1.03, run it and once it begins moving the character around (or whatever you have it set to do) you can then pause/stop it. Check the log.txt file and see if it mentions anything about findWindowList() returning 0 results. Do you see anything?

rock5

#10 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Finally a properly labeled beta. :D

There is a mistake in lib.lua.
if fw ~= getHwnd() and ( ah == 0 or fw ~= ah ) and (__targetWindow and __targetWindow ~= fw) then
  • check = false;
end
What this does is it doesn't check the key presses unless __targetWindow has a value and it's not fw. So that means if targetWindow is not set then it will always check the key presses. That means Ctrl-L will stop the script no matter what window is forward.

I think it should be

Code: Select all

if fw ~= getHwnd() and ( ah == 0 or fw ~= ah ) and (__targetWindow == nil or __targetWindow ~= fw) then
		check = false;
	end
So it doesn't do the check if __targetWindow isn't set or, if it is, it doesn't equal fw. I tested it. It seemed to work correctly. I also tried adding

Code: Select all

targetWindow(getWin())
to getpos.lua to give it a test run. It worked as expected. I could use Ctrl-L even when the client was active even though getpos doesn't attach to it.
  • Please consider making a small donation to me to support my continued contributions to the bot and this forum. Thank you. Donate
  • I check all posts before reading PMs. So if you want a fast reply, don't PM me but post a topic instead. PM me for private or personal topics only.

Administrator
Site Admin

#11 Post by Administrator » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:47 pm

You have a good point that, perhaps, CTRL+L shouldn't be checked globally but instead contained only to the parent MicroMacro window and attached/targetted window(s). However, shouldn't the start/stop hotkeys remain global (unless specified otherwise)?

rock5

#12 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:11 pm

Why would you want the bot to start/stop when using the End/Delete keys in another application?

BlubBlab

#13 Post by BlubBlab » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:21 pm

My input:
Thats sure not but how about the desktop when you didn't focused the game neither the bot and watching the bot
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

rock5

#14 Post by rock5 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:35 pm

BlubBlab wrote:My input:
Thats sure not but how about the desktop when you didn't focused the game neither the bot and watching the bot
If you are sitting there watching it you can have one or the other focused or you can quickly click one of them and press the keys.

But the main purpose of the bot is that it should be able to run in the background while you do other things. You wouldn't want that while you are working on something else, such as posting a message on the forum, that the bot pauses because you pressed End to go to the end of the line and you character dies because it stops fighting.

Then of course if you have more than one bot running you wont be able to stop only one of them without all the bots stopping.

BlubBlab

#15 Post by BlubBlab » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Okay good point^^
Jack-of-all-trades, but master-of-only of a few :D

My Reps:
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-with-OpenCV (My version of MM2 with OpenCV and for MS Visual Studio)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/rom-bot (rombot with no stop WP and advanced human emulation mode and some other extensions)
https://github.com/BlubBlab/Micromacro-2-Bot-Framework ( A work in progress )
My Tools : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6226

lalaxy

#16 Post by lalaxy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:50 pm

Additional user information...1.03 b2 what U have uploaded, working since 7 hours without any error...Seems to be very good...Thy for help again :)

Pofatlan

#17 Post by Pofatlan » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:36 am

Hi!

Thanks for very fast help. I have the same error a problem. I launch 3 farmer bot, now testing the new version... :)

Pofatlan

#18 Post by Pofatlan » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:25 am

If 3 bot in the background running , and I change one bot its will be active window and I press CTRL+L all bot stoping excecution... it's wrong. It would be good if you can control micromacro window separately. Thanks a lot forward.

rock5

#19 Post by rock5 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:29 am

Pofatlan wrote:If 3 bot in the background running , and I change one bot its will be active window and I press CTRL+L all bot stoping excecution... it's wrong. It would be good if you can control micromacro window separately. Thanks a lot forward.
This is the fix until Admin adds it.
http://www.solarstrike.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 547#p52547

Pofatlan

#20 Post by Pofatlan » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:57 am

Thanks rock5!

I was distrait. :) :) I modified lib.lua and micromacro work correct. :D