Weapon Training

Talk about anything in Runes of Magic. This does not need to pertain to botting.
Espy

Weapon Training

#1 Post by Espy » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:17 am

After finishing my pve gear, now i have started to look towards PvP and one factor in PvP is the skill level of your weapons, Is there a macro or script to use a simple repair hammer when weapon durability is 0 or low?
I know there used to be a macro but they removed it from game.

Ego95

Re: Weapon Training

#2 Post by Ego95 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Espy

#3 Post by Espy » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Sadly no, I am looking for just a simple marco (or if needed a script) that will just check the weapon durability and use simple repair hammer on main (and offhand if there is one) weapon.

I looked in the posts in the past up to 2009 and nothing like that was mentioned (didnt check from 2009 or earlier cause i don't think people cared about weapon level those days). Only relevant was the one you linked me but it was more of a discussion about how to target tb eggs and use fire training and other buffs.

probably what i am looking for will be something like
check main hand weapon duarbility
if(dura==0){
inventory:useItem("Simple Repair Hammer")
}
only in RoM or Lua terminology or something that rombot understands

(Sorry for the late reply, i was reading the whole thing to make sure i am not repeating the same thing again.)

lisa

#4 Post by lisa » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:30 pm

even though the link he posted when to a post about using the skill weapon training if you look at the topic title you will see it is about leveling up weapon skills and someone did even post a WP for it...
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Espy

#5 Post by Espy » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:19 am

hmmm... ok, the certain post is for tb though, i could ask for a wp for sarlo but in the future when a new training point will come i would have to re-update and so on. But only thing i need is for auto repair.
But its ok, thank you :)

lisa

#6 Post by lisa » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:57 am

Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual