Micromacro.exe error

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Mutard

Micromacro.exe error

#1 Post by Mutard » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:53 am

Afternoon to all boardmembers

For a couple of weeks I've been using micromacro (and all other facilities provided by this forum) with much succes - so let me first thank all people working on this programme - but since today I am receiving an error message 'cannot start programme due to the fact that lua51.dll cannot be found - it is recommended to reinstall this application'.

- I have reinstalled the application (micromacro) several times already (still receiving the error)
- updated the rom files (not much of a help either)
- redownloaded the micromacro application (still receiving the same error)

Anyone able/know what is going on - how to fix this?

Thnx in advance

fred55555

Re: Micromacro.exe error

#2 Post by fred55555 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:36 am

untinstall
Delete folder and al traces
install or reinstall svn
give svn exe admin rights
install micromacro and rom
give micromacro admin rights
right click update using svn on rom folder
run one of the demo xmls

clean and fresh always works

Athlon

Re: Micromacro.exe error

#3 Post by Athlon » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:19 pm

I have the same problem, except that I have tried everything I know do to do and nothing works. When I try to open my micromacro (startbot), I get the following error message: Windows cannot find '../../micromacro.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

So, I deleted everything and downloaded it another time. This time it says the same thing the first time, " The program can't start because lua51.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
I have re-downloaded multiple times with no different result. Does anyone have the lua51.dll fine they are willing to post for download?

Please help me, and thanks!