Cannot open micromacro\lib\lib.lua

Discuss, ask for help, share ideas, give suggestions, read tutorials, and tell us about bugs you have found with MicroMacro in here.

Do not post RoM-Bot stuff here. There is a subforum for that.
Forum rules
This is a sub-forum for things specific to MicroMacro.

This is not the place to ask questions about the RoM bot, which uses MicroMacro. There is a difference.
KillerTHC

Cannot open micromacro\lib\lib.lua

#1 Post by KillerTHC » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:29 pm

I tried running micromacro this morning but when I entered the command rom/bot it gave me this error. I already re-downloaded&installed via the SVN but it's giving the same error. It worked fine when I left it running last night, haven't a clue what's changed to create the error. Anyone have any ideas?
Attachments
boterror.png

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Cannot open micromacro\lib\lib.lua

#2 Post by Administrator » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Post in the right place next time.

Exactly what have you done? Why has it started giving you an error? Did you download MicroMacro off SVN, or the RoM bot?

You can try zipping your whole micromacro folder and email it to admin@solarstrike.net

KillerTHC

#3 Post by KillerTHC » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Thanks for everything, forgot that this was a MicroMacro error, I am e-mailing the admin with the rar'ed folder.

KillerTHC

#4 Post by KillerTHC » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:26 am

I figured out the problem, SVN was having troubles copying files form the trunk folder to the micromacro folder causing the missing file errors.

Administrator
Site Admin

#5 Post by Administrator » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:13 am

Yes, I can only assume that you didn't put the correct URL for the SVN checkout. Keep in mind, though, that micromacro.exe is not versioned on SVN; you would need to compile that yourself. You could also download micromacro.exe 1.01b2 from this thread. That's a compiled copy of what's on SVN right now.