Suggestion: Improvement to harvresting

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
aasi888

Suggestion: Improvement to harvresting

#1 Post by aasi888 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:28 am

I got a problem. When I get close to node and start to harvest I get aggro. Then My char kills the mob but does not continue the same node. Could you make it to scan the same waypoint if one gets into combat.

Sbexe

Re: Suggestion: Improvement to harvresting

#2 Post by Sbexe » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Sbexe wrote:Hi im using 2 ROM clients 1 of them to harvest other to grind/level etc etc. The account that runs the harvest bot has to have the cursor activated on it to be able to harvest any nodes. Is there a way I can change this so that the bot still harvest w/o the cursor present on the screen (i run 2 monitors). Also if i put both ROM clients on one monitor it still requires the cursor the be active on the harvest bots account. Thanks for any help.
I posted this on another topic but would like to apply it here since im not sure if anyone has read it.

d003232

Re: Suggestion: Improvement to harvresting

#3 Post by d003232 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:44 am

aasi888 wrote:I got a problem. When I get close to node and start to harvest I get aggro. Then My char kills the mob but does not continue the same node. Could you make it to scan the same waypoint if one gets into combat.
Thx for your suggestion. I did the change. It's now in the SVN and in some days in the new version.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!