Aion Bot

Ask questions about cheating in any games you would like. Does not need to pertain to MicroMacro.
lisa

Re: Aion Bot

#101 Post by lisa » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:40 pm

total D/L size 13gig, I think I'll just wait for D3 launch in 2 weeks ;)
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

MiesterMan

#102 Post by MiesterMan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:15 am

lol, all I'm saying is... "You get wings" :twisted:

botje

#103 Post by botje » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:42 am

and only thing i will add to that is that there is not a online game out there, yet, that has the graphics AION has, period.

so worth the download, also, wings that actually work :lol:

MiesterMan

#104 Post by MiesterMan » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:12 am

Really though, the fact that you have to manage flight time is the big thing. In perfect world people could fly away from you and survive long falls just by toggling flight quickly which was stupid.

Here you have to be careful. You fall, you get hurt or die. You fly too long, you fall. You get pwned in mid-air.

And like rom, diablo is missing a very basic concept that aion had implemented. Factions :) Though I've yet to see some good battleground action so you'll have to hold off on that.

Edit: Also, I just lost a really long post that explained the macros in full so I hereby QQ and attach the file to this one.

Edit: Giving up for now, I found all the cube slots and a label that showed which slot belonged to which cube but I couldn't work out a pointer system for it. All I can say for certain is the offset for item ID is 0x9C and there are 4 or 5 cubes.
Attachments
macros.lua
(1.81 KiB) Downloaded 192 times

botje

#105 Post by botje » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:08 pm

@miesterman,

may i suggest not getting ahead of ourself? trying to find other ways to work with pointers etc is ok and all, but what about we just take this slow?

lets just get some waypoint system working, then improve step by step on the code we have, because i think your wanting to much in 1 time , if you would excuse me saying that.

please dont get me wrong with this, i like how ya think, and want to improve all at once, but i cant keep up, i told ya, i am learning this while i go :P

rombot was'nt build in 1 day either :P

botje

#106 Post by botje » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:57 pm

updated bot to use your targetupdate function, you should take a look if i use it efficiently.

MiesterMan

#107 Post by MiesterMan » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:48 pm

You're definately right. The issue I'm having is that target shouldn't really be a class/object, it should be a reference that the player object uses to work with other "entities" (people seem to like using this word to differentiate on all the sites I've been to). As the player itself is actually just another entity, I wanted to have uniform functions for all of them that could be used in case a change is made which will affect them all.

As for moving, I've been trying to dumb down the RoMBot moveto function but it's a lot of work and I've got stuff to do. Maybe in a few weeks when I have some spare time I'll hash it out. For now I'll check out what you've changed.

botje

#108 Post by botje » Tue May 01, 2012 9:24 am

k, cool :)

no hurry man, its RL thats bitching, i know the feeling :P

perhaps ya can also look at the way i determine healing and resting, its far from perfect, same with looting, it sometimes just stands there for 5 secs, then decides "he, lets loot" xd

Botje

Shopkeeper

#109 Post by Shopkeeper » Tue May 08, 2012 2:40 am

Hi

You do a great job here! Plz dont stop and bring the Project further up :)

I have tested your Beta-Bot and got some strange behavior from it. Maybe it is useful for your work.
1) Sometimes the Character only rotates, doing nothing.
2) Sometimes when the Character only rotates, doing nothing and an other Player comes near by and attacks a enemy the Character focus on the attacked enemy and tries to get near to it and also shows the fighting in the Log-Window (but the Character itself was not fighting).
3) Often when the Character is in a fight and the enemy is low on HP the Character stops fighting and after some time when also the Character is low on HP he try to rest.
4) After killing an enemy the Character stays for about 5 sec. and then spams "he, lets loot"

Looking forward to your Project :)

MiesterMan

#110 Post by MiesterMan » Tue May 08, 2012 9:27 pm

I've actually done some more work on and off. Right now I'm trying to get a system in place for moving around. To utilize what's already been done I'm trying to keep it as close to what is working in RoMBot as possible which pretty much leaves the AionBot here gutted.

Things we could use:
XML database of skills with related info.
Sample level 1-10 skill profiles for each base class.
Object (entity) list starting pointer and offset pattern. This seems to exist already, other sites posted how to read it, but I haven't been able to figure it out.
Usable items database (I did initial work and it will be easy enough to find and read the cubeslots but it isn't complete, this is going to be a later project).
If you can decrypt the hash(es) used for any of the tables, it would help.

For the databases you can just use aiondatabase.

Edit:
Sample Profile (need more skills and classes)-

Code: Select all

<profile>
	<options>
		<option name="HP_LOW" value="50" />
		<option name="MP_LOW" value="50" />
		<option name="HP_LOW_POTION" value="65" />
		<option name="MP_LOW_POTION" value="65" />
		<option name="HP_REST" value="25" />
		<option name="MP_REST" value="25" />

<!-- Combat options -->
		<option name="COMBAT_TYPE"        	value="" />				<!-- leave empty or choose ranged/melee if not using class default -->
		<option name="COMBAT_RANGED_PULL" 	value="true" /> 		<!-- only important for melees -->
		<option name="COMBAT_DISTANCE"    	value="200" />
		<option name="MAX_FIGHT_TIME"     	value="15" />			<!-- Max time without damage before break -->
		<option name="MAX_TARGET_DIST"    	value="225" />

<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_BELOW" value="2" />
		<option name="TARGET_LEVELDIF_ABOVE" value="5" />

<!-- Waypoint and movement settings -->
		<option name="WAYPOINTS"			value="" />  			<!-- leave empty to show a list -->
		<option name="RETURNPATH"			value="" />
		<option name="PATH_TYPE"			value="waypoints" />	<!-- waypoints | wander -->
		<option name="WANDER_RADIUS"		value="500" />
		<option name="WAYPOINT_DEVIATION"	value="0" />
		<option name="QUICK_TURN" 			value="true" />

<!-- Loot settings -->
		<option name="LOOT"               	value="true" />
		<option name="LOOT_DISTANCE"      	value="100" />
		<option name="LOOT_PAUSE_AFTER"   	value="0" />			<!-- probability in % for a short rest -->

<!-- Log out and resurrect settings -->
		<option name="LOGOUT_TIME" 			value="0" />			<!-- in minutes, 0 = timer disabled -->
		<option name="LOGOUT_SHUTDOWN"		value="false" />
		<option name="LOGOUT_WHEN_STUCK"	value="true" />
		<option name="CLOSE_WHEN_STUCK"		value="true" />
		<option name="RES_AFTER_DEATH" 		value="true" />
		<option name="MAX_DEATHS" 			value="10" /> 			<!-- Log out after this many deaths -->

<!-- Wait times? -->
		<option name="WAIT1" value="4000" />
		<option name="WAIT2" value="5000" />
		<option name="WAIT3" value="4000" />

</options>

<friends>
		<!-- names of friends we help fighting or enemys we don't want to attack -->
		<friend name="MyOtherCharacter1" />
		<friend name="MyOtherCharacter2" />
		<friend name="Elite_Mob_Name1" />
		<friend name="Elite_Mob_Name2" />
	</friends>

<mobs>
		<!-- names of mobs we want to attack 				-->
		<!-- if no names defined we will attack all mobs	-->
		<mob name="" />
		<mob name="" />
		<mob name="" />
	</mobs>

<hotkeys>
    	<!-- define ingame dummy macro at place 0 -->
		<hotkey name="MACRO"          key="VK_0" />
	</hotkeys>

<skills_priest>
		<skill name="PRIEST_HEALING_LIGHT_I"     	hotkey="MACRO" priority="110" hpper="50" />
		<skill name="PRIEST_SMITE_I"				hotkey="MACRO" priority="100" />
	</skills_priest>

<skills>
		<skill name="combo1" combo="true" amount="4" duration="5" />

<skill name="skill1" combo="false" amount="1" duration="1" />
	</skills>
</profile>
The other base classes are mage, scout, and warrior.

itzallhype

#111 Post by itzallhype » Tue May 08, 2012 10:12 pm

i didnt see for the NA off sets for player rotation but it is - CBD944 float val . it goes from 1 - 180 and -1 to -180 for 360 degrees. this is really useful for path finding. if you log a path of pts from the game and have a function to find the angle between pts etc , then adjust player rotation as needed. not sure how to show you that for your bot but, i use it in the one im working on in c#. the na offsets besides that seem to be correct.

lisa

#112 Post by lisa » Tue May 08, 2012 11:48 pm

This may or may not help.

function angleDifference(angle1, angle2)
  if( math.abs(angle2 - angle1) > math.pi ) then
    return (math.pi * 2) - math.abs(angle2 - angle1);
  else
    return math.abs(angle2 - angle1);
  end
end

angle = math.atan2(waypoint.Z - player.Z, waypoint.X - player.X);
angleDif = angleDifference(angle, player.Direction);
while( angleDif > math.rad(65) ) do
--fancy stuff here to make char point in right direction, turn left or right
end
I was never that good with angles and such but hopefully it helps a little, basically copied it from RoMbot.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

itzallhype

#113 Post by itzallhype » Wed May 09, 2012 1:02 am

in c# this returns the angle between 2 sets of coordinates

public double Angle(double px1, double py1, double px2, double py2)
        {

// Negate X and Y values
            double pxRes = px2 - px1;

double pyRes = py2 - py1;
            double angle = 0.0;

// Calculate the angle
            if (pxRes == 0.0)
            {
                if (pxRes == 0.0)

angle = 0.0;
                else if (pyRes > 0.0) angle = System.Math.PI / 2.0;

else
                    angle = System.Math.PI * 3.0 / 2.0;

}
            else if (pyRes == 0.0)
            {
                if (pxRes > 0.0)

angle = 0.0;

else
                    angle = System.Math.PI;

}

else
            {
                if (pxRes < 0.0)

angle = System.Math.Atan(pyRes / pxRes) + System.Math.PI;
                else if (pyRes < 0.0) angle = System.Math.Atan(pyRes / pxRes) + (2 * System.Math.PI);

else
                    angle = System.Math.Atan(pyRes / pxRes);

}

// Convert to degrees
            angle = angle * 180 / System.Math.PI; return angle;

}

MiesterMan

#114 Post by MiesterMan » Wed May 09, 2012 10:26 pm

itzallhype wrote:i didnt see for the NA off sets for player rotation but it is - CBD944 float val . it goes from 1 - 180 and -1 to -180 for 360 degrees. this is really useful for path finding. if you log a path of pts from the game and have a function to find the angle between pts etc , then adjust player rotation as needed. not sure how to show you that for your bot but, i use it in the one im working on in c#. the na offsets besides that seem to be correct.

I've already got that part figured out. Got the pointer saved in my files too.
lisa wrote:This may or may not help.

function angleDifference(angle1, angle2)
  if( math.abs(angle2 - angle1) > math.pi ) then
    return (math.pi * 2) - math.abs(angle2 - angle1);
  else
    return math.abs(angle2 - angle1);
  end
end

angle = math.atan2(waypoint.Z - player.Z, waypoint.X - player.X);
angleDif = angleDifference(angle, player.Direction);
while( angleDif > math.rad(65) ) do
--fancy stuff here to make char point in right direction, turn left or right
end
I was never that good with angles and such but hopefully it helps a little, basically copied it from RoMbot.
And I already painstakingly rewrote that function lisa, thx though. (I've gone through and re-edited the whole moveto function and most associated functions including another function to properly calc y angles.)

I also worked out to return the correct angles for correction so it should work smoothly.

Really the stuff I need are like the info for the skills. I'll work out a combat system to work with chains later, the chains are going to have to come after we decrypt the tables for skills so we can tell which skills are ready to use.

Also, something to look into, are there any hacks for flying? You already fly in the game but you need fuel for that. If possible I'd like to write something that doesn't depend on fuel to fly.

itzallhype

#115 Post by itzallhype » Thu May 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Really the stuff I need are like the info for the skills. I'll work out a combat system to work with chains later, the chains are going to have to come after we decrypt the tables for skills so we can tell which skills are ready to use.

Also, something to look into, are there any hacks for flying? You already fly in the game but you need fuel for that. If possible I'd like to write something that doesn't depend on fuel to fly.
for grinding theres no real need to make chains complicated , just set a variable for how many times a key should be pressed to fully take advantage of a chain, and send those with a delay between them. but store the starting skills cooldown in a variable so you know when to come back to start that key press event again. this is how mine works and does well. another thing i have is a rotation setup in an array so basically it has an opener - constant - and finish etc. like i said though i set the delay time as say 1.5sec or how ever laggy your connection is then send those chained keystrokes.

so basically all you need is the cooldown of your main skills this way. wich you can find on the net no need to decrypt tables and try to read all that info to the game. my experience writing bots the simpler the better and the less probing - better.

you wouldnt want to use a fly hack for no reason it will get your account banned , and dont write to memory :)

MiesterMan

#116 Post by MiesterMan » Wed May 16, 2012 6:27 pm

I heard there was some sort of update, should I bother downloading it? What changed?

revolver

#117 Post by revolver » Fri May 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Guys i am thinking of starting this game...can you tell me what can this bot do?

botje

#118 Post by botje » Fri May 18, 2012 3:35 pm

not much yet, basicly grind, and heal.

adavis686

#119 Post by adavis686 » Mon May 21, 2012 9:08 am

Great work guys! Im amazed at how fast this is coming together and is gradually starting to look more and more like Rombot :)))). ive although i do have some difficulties getting it to function :/ MiesterMan I understand you are the only one using a NA client? Im trying to use you offsets and most of them seem to work minus the char data. what its doing (i think)is the offsets are returning that my char has 0 hp. so it kills the bot. i would like to upload a screen shot but it does not let me :(. MiesterMan would u mind uploading your current setup for NA users?

adavis686

#120 Post by adavis686 » Mon May 21, 2012 9:11 am

Didn't realize i could attach files :D heres a screen
Attachments
Aionbotcrash.png