Sok Bot Crash after few runs :(

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
vale46

Sok Bot Crash after few runs :(

#1 Post by vale46 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:11 am

Hi guys,

I have a problem with my Sok botter, I beacame after few runs a crash report.
My friend have no problems with botting, he used 2 bots at the same time, sometimes for days :)

I try to find a answer of the crash report but maybe you can help me.

So here is crash messages in micro macro:

3:55pm - ...dcore (nameofmybot)/scripts/rom/classes/memorytable.lua:4: bad argument
#1 to 'memoryReadIntPtr' ((null))

Thank you for your support !
Greets vale46

Ego95

Re: Sok Bot Crash after few runs :(

#2 Post by Ego95 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:35 pm

This hasn't to do anything with the bot itself. The problem is, that your Runes of Magic client crashes.
Moreover you should post questions the next time in the runes of magic section, not in "userfunctions, waypoints, scripts".

AlterEgo95

lisa

#3 Post by lisa » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:40 pm

--=== Moved ===--

yes that error is telling you that your game has crashed, need to work out why it crashed though.
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

Jandrana

#4 Post by Jandrana » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:17 am

A few rules to prevent the client crashing (also recommended before running mini games and similar stuff):

- do a restart of the client before running a script that is supposed to run for a longer time. (going back to char selection, login screen does not help). The client cannot cleanup it's texture memory correctly. Only closing and restarting the game will help.

- use the slim client - it has smaller textures, so texture memory will not be filled so quickly
- reduce video settings to medium or lower
- some buggy addons can cause client crashes too, so only load really important stuff
- avoid areas that are highly frequented - most people customize the outfit of their chars. This means a lot of textures that need to be loaded and fill up the texture memory -> crashes will happen sooner of later.