Targets switch during the fight.. and more since update

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
Tantehilde

Targets switch during the fight.. and more since update

#1 Post by Tantehilde » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:59 am

Hello,

pls apologize my bad english, iam german..

i updated two days ago to the rev. 592 and i have some trouble since this time, maybe somebody have one or two solutions for me:

1. in a fight the bot targets every some seconds another mob, so he have sometimes 5 or 6 enemies around (not good with level 5). The mm window often shows "jungbär not attacking us, we clear that target", i tried to set the casttime from 3 to 5 seconds but there was no effect.

2. before the update i had the "original" l1-10.xml with some changes for my script, now the bot give an error at startup that i used my hotkeys multiple. He write me "mage_Flame" and "Rising_tide" as the spells although there are in different skill-areas. Ok, i deleted all the other skills and it works now, but it is not too nice because in other scripts i change sometimes the class.

3. and the last "bigger" problem.. when the bot uses the teleport in varanas to classhall he stops with the error "no valid action keys available for the command macro".. and i must start again the bot .. before the update he stops here often with a cpawn-error so iam used to start new, but the new error i dont understand because the hotkey is defined ;)

ok.. i hope somebody have some ideas.. thx in advance