quest accepting and completing.

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
lisa

quest accepting and completing.

#1 Post by lisa » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:23 am

The last few days I have searched and searched the forum for how to accept quests and complete quests. I couldn't find any topics that just did the brass roots, as in type this and it does this. Eventually I found what I needed from a few different places and thought I would add a post for others who might be looking.

I am very new at this and won't pretend to know anything I don't =)

Code: Select all

player:target_NPC("Laif Cindai");
	sendMacro("OnClick_QuestListButton(1, 1)");  yrest(2000);
	sendMacro("AcceptQuest()"); 
Ok short explanation is this
(1, 1)
First number has 3 options,
1 - not accepted,
2 - accepted, not completed, (kinda obsolete if you ask me)
3 - completed

Second number is the number in the list, so if it is the first or only quest in that section then you should put 1.

Note that the number isn't just number from the top, there are 2 sections, quests you can get and quests you are currently on. (pictures would explain easier but my server is on maintenance)

Few things to note, some NPC (including billboards) get more quests as you lvl and therefore the quest you want might be lower down list. So those cases will take more work, adding an if statement to check character lvl and adjust the quest number according would be best in those cases.

That code works perfectly on the first NPC u see when u create a new human character. I redid the "Demo.xml" that came with bot to autoaccept and complete the quests, instead of pausing bot and waiting for user to click quests.
Attachments
demo.xml
Redid the Demo.xml to do quests itself.
(2.23 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
Remember no matter you do in life to always have a little fun while you are at it ;)

wiki here http://www.solarstrike.net/wiki/index.php?title=Manual

botje

Re: quest accepting and completing.

#2 Post by botje » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:26 am

nice, i always wondered why the hell it didnt accept and complete the demo q xd

Botje