problem with buying arrow quivers

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
raff

problem with buying arrow quivers

#1 Post by raff » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:21 am

Hi,

since the new update I have a strange problem with buying arrow quivers. When I fresh start rom and the bot, it works fine and the bot will buy the correct amount of quivers. But after awhile it seems the bot will buy less and less Quivers. When I restart the bot after a few hours, and not the rom client, then the bot will only buy 1-3~ Arrow Quivers.
I ran the bot last night, and this morning he had a disconnect, but he came fresh from reparing and buying. He only bought 1 Quiver instead of 5.

I will try to get more informations, but not that easy without error messages :P.

Thanks in advance.

d003232

Re: problem with buying arrow quivers

#2 Post by d003232 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:12 am

raff wrote: I will try to get more informations, but not that easy without error messages :P.
You could print out the amount of arrows/quivers in your bag (the amount the bot 'think' you have in your inventory) and the amount that will be bought at the time of buying.

Perhaps your quivers are put into bagslots that are outside of the range of your inventory scanning? You also could activate the inventory debuging option. So you can see which slots the bot is scanning and whats the result.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!