Bot Looting issue after new patch

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
shavas

Bot Looting issue after new patch

#1 Post by shavas » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:54 pm

So i noticed now the bot seems to have issues looting. I have been using it for a good 6+mnths now and this has just started hapening. The bot does not execute the Loot Macro. On about 2/3rds of all fights the bot will finish killing and instantly move to the next waypoint and not even execute looting macro. This happened just recently. No updates to scripts or profile . Ijust updated micromacro and went to the latest svn trunk of the bot and still the issue is their. It seems to be worse the furtehr the comabat range is.

Odd but anyone else had something like this?

Could it be another lua script interfearing with the loot macro?

Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Bot Looting issue after new patch

#2 Post by Administrator » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Are you using any addons that have anything to do with looting at all? Any more information you can provide would help.

shavas

#3 Post by shavas » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:08 pm

Yes i do. And i updated one of them now that i think of it.

lootomatic is the one i use. And i did indeed update it.

I also updated to the latest verion of Uberflex. Now i have always used this in conjunction with the bot. But al have always set it's loot function to be Off as the 2 didnt work together well and hte bot did a better job.

Essentiall once the bot has finihsed a kill it should run
Use MACRO: Looting target in distance XXX

Most of the time it simply doesnt do this at all. It just moves striat on to the next way point. No pause nothing. This hapens more often in range comabt wher eyou kill the mob along way from you.

Just to reiterate i have been using the bot for ALONG time now and on alot of characters etc. The actual profile file has not been edited from when it was working perfectly.

Is their some debuging i can do etc. I am a coder so muching about with the code etc is not going to be to much of an issue. Let me know anything i can do.

cheers.

PS. I did a SVN update and put the newest version of micromagic in after this issue came up.

Administrator
Site Admin

#4 Post by Administrator » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Start by checking around line 816 of rom/classes/player.lua. First, add a print statement to CPlayer:loot() to see if the function is even being called. Next, debug the conditions contained within.

shavas

#5 Post by shavas » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:55 pm

if( self.TargetPtr == 0 ) then

around line 825.

for some reason my target is being automaticly being cleared at the end of combat. No looting occurs when this happens. Not sure what is casuing the target clearning. Will post when i find out more.

shavas

#6 Post by shavas » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Ok so the addon Uberflex Auto Combat doesnt work well with the bot anymore. For some reason the 2 togethr cause the target to be automaticly cleared once comabt / the mob is dead. This cause the bot to of course stop looting most of the time. As this doesnt happen every time. About 75% i reckon.

silinky

#7 Post by silinky » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:32 am

uberflex clears target after kill. i noticed that too. dunno why though, its weird.