RoM bot

Runes of Magic/Radiant Arcana (http://www.runesofmagic.com)
BlackGod

Re: RoM bot

#1261 Post by BlackGod » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Administrator wrote:

Code: Select all

yrest(time); -- Where time is in miliseconds
Thank you very much!
Nice work man! thx

------

Sorry, but I'm so fascinated of your bot... :P

Is there a command to set the WAYPOINT_DEVIATION-value?
Because it would be comfortable just to set it to zero only in harvesting-scripts... ;)

And how can I change the colour of text with the printf-command?

Administrator
Site Admin

#1262 Post by Administrator » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:52 pm

BlackGod wrote: Is there a command to set the WAYPOINT_DEVIATION-value?
Because it would be comfortable just to set it to zero only in harvesting-scripts... ;)

And how can I change the colour of text with the printf-command?
No. And you use the cprintf function, instead.

runedancer

#1263 Post by runedancer » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:10 pm

is there any new update maybe?

Administrator
Site Admin

#1264 Post by Administrator » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:19 pm

runedancer wrote:is there any new update maybe?
There is no need. Just run rom/update.lua once and it will pick out the new addresses from the updated client. Now you can just run rom/bot.lua like normal.

runedancer

#1265 Post by runedancer » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:47 pm

thanks, it works now.

autoer4life

#1266 Post by autoer4life » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:18 am

I might sound as a lazy f#%@ now (maybe i am :P )
But wouldn't it be great to make a topic with some harvesting waypoint scripts in it
Because i think there are a lot of people who made one to use around pioneers village, but if only 1 person made it and shared it it would be great.

Kind Regards Me

kumpel100

#1267 Post by kumpel100 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:49 pm

autoer4life wrote:I might sound as a lazy f#%@ now (maybe i am :P )
But wouldn't it be great to make a topic with some harvesting waypoint scripts in it
Because i think there are a lot of people who made one to use around pioneers village, but if only 1 person made it and shared it it would be great.

Kind Regards Me
the chance to get banned is alot bigger if 50ppl using same path.
so i make one time my own path and its personel to me.

Administrator
Site Admin

#1268 Post by Administrator » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Version 2.43 was just uploaded. New features include:
  • Auto logout and system shutdown after a set amount of time
    Waypoint type over-ride*
    Skill over-rides**
*You can now set the type of your whole waypoint script at once; without having to set each individual waypoint. This is largely useful for settings travel or harvest scripts. Example:

<waypoints type="TRAVEL">
	<!-- All waypoints, will be set to travel -->
	<!-- # 1 --><waypoint x="-3249" z="-8778"  />
</waypoints>
**You can now override more skill options in your profile. For those of you who wanted to set your heal skills to be used at different HP percents; now you can! Example:

<skill name="PRIEST_REGENERATE" priority="110" hpper="90" inbattle="true" hotkey="VK_4" />

extremeuser

#1269 Post by extremeuser » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:26 pm

troubles with the priority. If used on say priest HEAL, i created another line below the normal cast, seems to work, however when it has to spam that eg in the case of a pker, it bugs out and wont heal at all resulting in dying.

Also once, not sure how, i had a skill on another bar and it somehow cast that

Administrator
Site Admin

#1270 Post by Administrator » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:35 pm

extremeuser wrote:troubles with the priority. If used on say priest HEAL, i created another line below the normal cast, seems to work, however when it has to spam that eg in the case of a pker, it bugs out and wont heal at all resulting in dying.

Also once, not sure how, i had a skill on another bar and it somehow cast that
You're going to have to explain that more clearly, otherwise I will not be able to fix it.

sametbars

#1271 Post by sametbars » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:37 pm

I have an interesting issue with the "<onLeaveCombat>" codes. I have put the following lines between <onLeaveCombat></onLeaveCombat>

while(player.MP/player.MaxMP*100 < 50) do
		if(player.Battling) then
		break;
		end
		if(not player.Battling) then
			printf(0);          -- (this is just to see if it is executed)
			yrest(1000);
			player:update();
		end
	end
If I run the bot while my profilename.xml is open, the code above excutes. If I run the bot while profilename.xml is closed, code doesn't execute, and fights even if I have no mana :).

Administrator
Site Admin

#1272 Post by Administrator » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:48 am

What do you mean that having profilename.xml open? As in open in a text editor? It won't have any effect.

The more likely explanation for what you're experiencing is due to lag. That is, your client isn't updating the in battle flag after killing something and before onLeaveCombat is called.

moopl

#1273 Post by moopl » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:32 am

I have a weird issue. I just started completely over and have the latest MM and ROM bot. I have everything setup, loot time 3100 and I changed the 'yrest' time in the player.lua to 1000. My bot will not loot to save my life. It stands there for about 3-5 seconds and then just moves on. Looting is set to true in the profile... it looks as though it doesn't pass the command at all. If there is anything I can post to, log, etc let me know. Anyone know anything I can try?

d003232

#1274 Post by d003232 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:35 am

moopl wrote:It stands there for about 3-5 seconds and then just moves on. Looting is set to true in the profile... it looks as though it doesn't pass the command at all. If there is anything I can post to, log, etc let me know. Anyone know anything I can try?
That looks like you don't have defined your attack key. The standard attack command ingame at a death mob is the ingame loot command. Pls check that.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

moopl

#1275 Post by moopl » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:04 am

d003232 wrote:
moopl wrote:It stands there for about 3-5 seconds and then just moves on. Looting is set to true in the profile... it looks as though it doesn't pass the command at all. If there is anything I can post to, log, etc let me know. Anyone know anything I can try?
That looks like you don't have defined your attack key. The standard attack command ingame at a death mob is the ingame loot command. Pls check that.
On the money. I did however increase the yrest to 1500 from the previous 1000 because it would still skip some..

Thanks.

gendoikari2

#1276 Post by gendoikari2 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:04 pm

I have read through a great many pages of this topic and was able to get the bot working correctly finally (was having trouble looting for a long time), but I am still very wary about using the bot with the staggered movement issue. As was said already, the character's movement does definitely appear very very bottish. I can take a video if anyone really needs to see, but I am sure most people know what I am talking about. The character will move 1 step at a time, pause for a very quick second, then again 1 step, making it look very staggered and also results in quite slow movement. has anyone found a way to reduce this and create a more smooth movement?

Administrator
Site Admin

#1277 Post by Administrator » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:06 pm

gendoikari2 wrote:I have read through a great many pages of this topic and was able to get the bot working correctly finally (was having trouble looting for a long time), but I am still very wary about using the bot with the staggered movement issue. As was said already, the character's movement does definitely appear very very bottish. I can take a video if anyone really needs to see, but I am sure most people know what I am talking about. The character will move 1 step at a time, pause for a very quick second, then again 1 step, making it look very staggered and also results in quite slow movement. has anyone found a way to reduce this and create a more smooth movement?
Provide a video. It runs very smoothly for me. There is essentially no difference between the bot controlling my character and controlling it myself.

d003232

#1278 Post by d003232 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:09 pm

gendoikari2 wrote:As was said already, the character's movement does definitely appear very very bottish. I can take a video if anyone really needs to see, but I am sure most people know what I am talking about. The character will move 1 step at a time, pause for a very quick second, then again 1 step, making it look very staggered and also results in quite slow movement. has anyone found a way to reduce this and create a more smooth movement?
I also had the experience, that a guild member saw me in the wild. And standing next to me, he means in the guild chat, that I look like a bot. I quickly respond that I have to move with the keyboard instead of the mouse ... but it is true ... it looks very bottish. Not the single steps. The turns are the problem for me. The bot stand a little moment, turns to the new direction, and move again.
The RoM Bot Online Wiki needs your help!

botlover

#1279 Post by botlover » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:03 pm

d003232 wrote:
gendoikari2 wrote:As was said already, the character's movement does definitely appear very very bottish. I can take a video if anyone really needs to see, but I am sure most people know what I am talking about. The character will move 1 step at a time, pause for a very quick second, then again 1 step, making it look very staggered and also results in quite slow movement. has anyone found a way to reduce this and create a more smooth movement?
I also had the experience, that a guild member saw me in the wild. And standing next to me, he means in the guild chat, that I look like a bot. I quickly respond that I have to move with the keyboard instead of the mouse ... but it is true ... it looks very bottish. Not the single steps. The turns are the problem for me. The bot stand a little moment, turns to the new direction, and move again.
i think what they are looking for is the possibility that instead of the bot turning at each WP to then move to the next, it continues running and just turns while running.

that's what i understand atleast, and yes, that wouldn't be a bad thing ^^

S3v3n11

#1280 Post by S3v3n11 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:04 am

Is there are way to detect when another player comes within a certain range of the bot? I would like the bot to "pause" or do some other action when another character gets within a specified range.

Thanks for the great work!!!!